- Intro to Visual Design
- UX and UI Design
- Design Process, Project Goals, and Content Structure
- User Personas
- Sitemaps & User Flows
- Concept Sketching
- Paper & Digital Wireframing
- UXPin - Your Wireframing Tool
- Photoshop - Your Web Design Tool
- Grid Systems
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Visual Design certification course is designed as a beginner-friendly programme that can be pursued by every interested student. The online programme will be provided to the students in association with the platform of Skill Crush. The material of the course is curated by industry experts. Candidates get introduced to the aspects of digital strategies, arts, and other related topics. The Visual Design online course provides lifetime access to the study material of the programme to all the students. The course can be studied in a self-paced manner. Students do not have any limitations such as attendance percentage, strict timings, etc. for the programme. Although access to the programme is granted for a lifetime, students can complete the Visual Design certification syllabus in 3 months. Lastly, as the programme ends, candidates will be receiving a certificate of completion from Skillcrush.
- 100% online learning
- 3 months duration to complete the course
- Self-paced learning
- Lifetime access to candidates
- Certification of completion by Skill Crush
Course and certificate fees
- Candidates need to make the payment of $199 for 3 months as the Visual Design fees.
- Students are required to make the payment of one-time course fees of $549.
Visual Design fees details
3 months course fee
One time course fee
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Visual Design by Skill Crush is suitable for the following participants-
- Candidate having basic computer knowledge
Candidates must have a basic understanding of computers wherein he/she should know how to upload and download the document.
Certification Qualifying Details
Candidates who want to achieve a certificate will get one upon the completion of the Visual Design certification.
What you will learn
Following are the key concepts that the students will learn throughout the entire programme-
- Candidates will learn the fundamentals of visual design in the Visual Design training.
- Students will learn about brand identity and how to craft one with multiple designs.
- Candidates will learn how to use the most popular designing tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, etc.
- Students will learn about colour therapy and web and print colours in the Visual Design certification.
- Participants will gain information on different layout trends and design patterns.
- Candidates will learn the psychological aspects related to branding.
- Candidates will come to know how to write a creative brief.
- Students will learn about icons and iconography in the Visual Design programme.
- Candidates will come to know about imposter syndrome and how to overcome the same.
- Participants will learn the sales page best practices.
The steps given below should be followed to get into the Visual Design programme-
Step 1- Candidates must click on the given link to visit the main page of the course- https://skillcrush.com/blueprint/visual-design-course/
Step 2- Candidates must choose the payment options with which they want to continue.
Step 3- Candidates then need to click on the Enroll Now tab under their preferred option.
Step 4- Candidates need to fill in the form on the next page.
Step 5- Candidates need to make the required amount of payment using the available option.
Step 6- Candidates can access the course thereafter.
Filling the form
Candidates are requested to fill in their details in the application form such as name, contact details, occupation, education details, etc to proceed with the application process.
Visual design fundamentals
- Designing Look & Feel
- Proportions & Use of Space
- Color Theory
- Web & Print Colors
- Typography & Type Scales
- Design Patterns & Layout Trends
- Styling Wireframes with Photoshop
- All About Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign
- Design File Types
- Illustrator - Your Artistic Design Tool
- Creating Icons with Illustrator
- InDesign - Your Desktop Publishing Tool
- Creating a Business Card with InDesign
- Intermediate Photoshop Skills
- Preparing Design Files for Completion
Branding and Identity design
- Intro to Branding & Identity Design
- Personal vs. Corporate Branding
- Psychology of Branding
- Brand Personalities
- Target Audience
- Mission Statements
- Writing a Creative Brief
- Identity Design Styles & Trends
- Create a Logo with Illustrator
- Standout Logos
- Color & Typography in Branding
- Imagery in Branding
- Creating Image Collections
- Brand Style Guides
- Creating a Style Guide with InDesign
- Icons & Iconography
- Make an icon set with Illustrator
- Calls-to-Action (CTAs)
- Promoting Brands on Social Media
- Make Branded Headers for Facebook & Twitter
- Digital Brand Guides & Pattern Libraries
Visual design professional
- Launching a New Brand
- Sales Landing Page Layouts & Trends
- Designing Responsively
- UX for Advanced Designs
- Digital Wireframes for Advanced Designs
- Grids for Advanced Designs
- Sales Page Best Practices
- Designing a Sales Page with Photoshop
- User Testing
- Iterating on Designs
- Polishing & Presenting Your Design Work
- Working on a Professional Team
- Common Team Structures & Roles
- Staying Relevant in the Design Field
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome
- Common Career Paths for Visual Designers
- Finding & Applying for Visual Design Jobs & Gigs
How it helps
The Visual Design certification benefits of the programme are very beneficial for every participant of the course. Students can get an entry-level job or internship opportunity after completing the programme. Students who want to achieve a deeper understanding of the subject matter can apply for the higher level of the programme in visual design after completing this training. Students can add their skills acquired through the Visual Design certification course to their resumes and CVs as well as make a new design portfolio to apply for different jobs. Students can promote their skills on their LinkedIn profiles by uploading the certification and sharing the same. Candidates who are already working can apply for better jobs in the market. Freshers who want to switch their career line can also take up the Visual Design online course since it is a beginner-level course. Candidates can also offer their visual design services through freelancing.
No, the programme is beginner-friendly and does not require any specific experience.
Candidates can access the course for their life after the completion of the payment.
No, the course does not offer any financial aid as of now.
The Visual Design certification syllabus has mainly three modules which are further categorized into sub-topics and divided over a period of 3 months.
Candidates can apply for the programme by visiting the programme website.