Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Certified Software Testing Professional Course by Vskills is one of the most popular courses today. In recent years, the world has reached its epitome of technological advancements. Industries are running on finely crafted software that is customized to suit a company’s requirements. The world is unfolding new facets in the IT industry every day with efficient systems taking over the sector.
With software testing’s significance in the IT industry, skilled professionals are in-demand, who understand the software development and programming complexities. Aspiring candidates can leverage the Vskills Certified Software Testing Professional Course to develop excellent commands in the subject, becoming well-honed and capable professionals.
The course will educate the candidates about various concepts of software testing, requirements for a project, innovative solutions, and automation.
Additionally, the Vskills Certified Software Testing Professional Course will also open an ocean of great job opportunities under leading MNCs and tech firms. Upon satisfactory completion, you will earn the “Vskills Certified” title for platforms like Shine.com or Monsterindia.com, to further pursue better employment roles.
- Well-researched syllabus
- Qualified faculty
- Call-back facility
- Sample chapters
- Free tutorials
- Sample questions
- Lifetime validity of the certificate
- Free practice tests
- “Vskills Certified” label
- Online exam
- Easy registration
- Lifelong access to materials
- Updated study material
- Expert teaching professionals
- Online classes
- Government certification
- Affordable course
- “vskills certified” tag
Course and certificate fees
- The mode of payment for the Certified Software Testing Professional Course is exceptionally flexible and convenient.
- Amex/VISA/Master cards or Indian Bank debit cards are applicable for the transaction.
- The candidate can make the payment through net banking or via a credit card and debit card.
Certified software testing professional fee structure
Certified Software Testing Professional Course by Vskills
INR 3499 + GST
certificate providing authority
The candidate must appear for a mandatory online exam. They should pass the exam with a minimum of 50% to receive the Certificate for Software Testing Professional Course by Vskills.
What you will learn
The Certificate Course in Software Testing will help you gain knowledge in the following topics under the curriculum:
- Basic introduction, overview and history of software testing in the new IT firms.
- Understanding defects and the drawbacks of software, skills to fix the defect and finding practical solutions.
- Operations for various types of software including white box testing, black box testing and unit testing.
- In-depth knowledge about the testing tools, GUI-based testing, testing metrics, and the documentation needed.
- Needs for project management and the required documentation for automated testing.
- Understanding the essentials of testing artefacts such as test plan, harness, script, suite, etc.
- Integrated system testing along with automated testing for various software.
Who it is for
The Certified Software Testing Professional Course is for people like:
- IT job aspirants
- Executives in the IT sector aiming at higher ranks such as Quality Assurance Managers, Leads, Test Managers, Senior Test Engineers, Software Testing Professionals, etc.
- Graduates looking for rewarding job opportunities
- Anyone willing to upskill
Get your Certificate in Software Testing Professional Course by Vskills in just a few simple steps:
- Visit the official page for the course on the website by logging on to https://www.vskills.in/certification/testing/certified-software-testing-professional.
- You will find all the required details about the course mentioned on this page. Continue with the process by clicking on the “buy now” button.
- Register with Vskills and make the payment through any convenient mode of online payment.
- Once the payment is processed, the candidate will receive their log-in credentials for the course.
Filling the form
There is no application form for the Certified Software Testing Professional Course. The candidate can continue with the enrolment process by registering with Vskills and processing the due payment for the course. The registration will request the candidate for details including their name, phone number, email ID, city of residence, and country.
Introduction & Overview
Software Testing Topics
- Defects and failures
- Software verification and validation
- The software testing team
- Testing Methods - The box approach
- Finding faults early
- Input preconditions and combinations
- Dynamic vs static testing
- Software quality assurance (SQA)
- Functional vs Non-Functional testing
White Box Testing
- Test coverage
- Types of white box testing
Black box testing
- Specification-based testing
- Grey box testing
- Test design techniques
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Separation of the interface from implementation
- Unit testing limitations
- Types of tests to include in system testing
- Testing the whole system
Miscellaneous Testing Levels
- System integration testing
- Alpha testing
- Regression testing
- Beta testing
- Acceptance testing
- Destructive testing
- Software performance testing and load testing
- Usability testing
- Internationalization and localization
- Stability testing
- Security testing
The Testing Process
- Waterfall model
- Traditional CMMI or waterfall development model
- A Sample testing cycle
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Agile or Extreme development model
- Code-driven testing
- What to test
- Defining boundaries between automation framework and a testing tool
- Measurement in software testing
- Framework approach in automation
- Testing tools
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing
- Test plan
- Test case
- Test suite
- Test harness
- Traceability matrix
- Test script
- Test data
To avail the Certificate for Software Testing Professional Course, the candidate must appear for a mandatory online examination. The exam comprises a total of 50 MCQ based questions for 50 marks. The candidate must score a minimum of 25 marks to pass and qualify for the certificate. There are no negative marks for incorrect answers. Kindly note, the student is given 60 minutes to finish this exam.
Vskills conducts this certification test every month. However, candidates must appear for it within one year from ordering their course.
How it helps
The IT industry is a $13 billion one, with millions of job opportunities for skilled and apt candidates. Avail your certificate to clench onto a rewarding opportunity in this flourishing sector. The Certified Software Testing Professional Course will provide you with one of the most incredible opportunities to learn software testing through this feasible and convenient course offered by Vskills.
This programme will also help you leverage the learnt knowledge and apply it in the industry for benefitting outcomes and results. Upon completion, you will also earn the government certificate and “Vskills Certified” title for recruitment platforms.
These would help you attain employment profiles in coveted organizations such as HCL, Capgemini, Samsung Labs, American Express, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., and IBM Services, who actively seek such professionals.
Yes, the candidates can reappear for the exam if they fail to clear the exam.
Yes, the syllabus of the course includes automated testing. The candidate will be taught about code-driven and GUI testing under the topic.
The online exam comprises a total of 50 MCQ-based questions.
To study for the online exam, the candidate must thoroughly go through the well-researched material provided to the student by Vskills.