|JEE Advanced||03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering is four years (8 Semester) full-time undergraduate Engineering program offered by the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
Chemical Engineering at IIT Gandhinagar is a mix of traditional Chemical Engineering as well as the upcoming areas of Chemical Engineering such as Nanotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, and Bimolecular Engineering, Pharmaceutical processing, Molecular dynamics simulations of polymeric systems. The students undergo an extensive course work and extensive laboratory practice in all conventional and advanced areas of Chemical Engineering. The Discipline has several faculty members with considerable teaching, industrial and research experience. Most of the courses are designed in such a fashion that there is ample scope for students to think beyond classroom teaching and learn innovative techniques to solve real-life problems. In addition, students are involved in the significant number of Industry projects where they get a chance to solve the problem from Industry and interact with their future employer.
The admission to the course is through the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
The candidates should criteria for admission to IIT Gandhinagar:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST, and PwD candidates should be at least 65%.
- Must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or equivalent) board examination.
Towards the best
Joined On: 22 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering