SVNIT Admission Process 2021
SVNIT Surat Admissions
SVNIT Surat courses include B.Tech, M.Sc Integrated, M.Tech, M.Tech Sponsored, M.Tech Research and PhD. SVNIT Surat B.Tech admission is based on the JEE Main scores and the same criteria are followed for SVNIT Surat admissions to the integrated programmes. SVNIT Surat M.Tech admission is based on GATE Entrance Exam followed by participation in the CCMT counselling. According to the SVNIT Surat admission process, for admission to the M.Tech (sponsored)/M.Tech (Research) candidates are firstly shortlisted on the basis of work experience and academic records and then they have to appear for Written Test/Interview. As per the SVNIT Surat admission criteria for PhD programmes, candidates will be given admission on the basis of performance in academics, Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates wanting to know the step by step SVNIT admission process for all the programmes can read the article further:
SVNIT Surat Admission Process for B.Tech/Integrated Programmes
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech/B.E programmes of NIT Warangal have to appear and qualify Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- Based on their scores in JEE Main, candidates have to register for JoSAA counselling on the official website of JoSAA along with necessary documents and payment of fees.
- B.Tech aspirants need to choose SNIT Surat as the preferred college while doing the choice locking for SVNIT Surat admission process.
- Candidates are offered admission to B.Tech/BE programmes based on JoSAA registration, participation in counselling, choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fee payment.
SVNIT Surat M.Tech Admission
- Candidates have to appear for GATE Entrance Exam.
- After obtaining a valid GATE scores, candidates need to register themselves for CCMT counselling by providing GATE credentials, qualifying degrees certificates, personal details etc. and by paying the requisite registration fees.
- Admission will be offered through CCMT counselling.
- Final admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at SVNIT Surat.
SVNIT Surat Admission Process for M.Tech (sponsored)/M.Tech (Research):
- Candidates have to apply for admission online on the college website of SVNIT Surat.
- Shortlisting will be done based on candidates' work experience and academic records.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for counselling where they have to appear for Written Test/Interview.
- Final selection is done through counselling, based on performance in Written Test/Interview.
- Admissions will be offered after document verification and fee payment at the Institute.
SVNIT Surat PhD Admission
- Candidates have to apply for admission on the SVNIT Surat website.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their past academic records, Statement of Purpose.
- Shortlisted applicants will have to appear for a Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in academics, Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute.
SVNIT View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|13 Mar, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 08 Apr, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on May 8, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 May, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on June 5, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|08 May, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 12 Feb, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on March 13, 2021 | Mode: Online|
Admissions to SVNIT Surat are granted on the basis of performance in the All India Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture Entrance Examination (JEE-Main) conducted by CBSE, for MHRD, Government of India.