- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The Category A seat shall be 70% of the sanctioned intake of seats in each course which shall be filled with the eligible candidate on the basis of rank obtained at EAMCET/JEE.
- The Category B seats shall be 30% of the total intakes of seats in each course candidate on merit basis including candidates belonging to other states and Union Territories of India and NRIs/NRI sponsored candidates.
- The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) conducted by the board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology Chemistry subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in the above subjects taken together/(40%in cases of candidates belonging to reserved categories ) and should have secured a rank at the Common Entrance Test.
- The Seats shall be filled on a merit basis with candidates belonging to other states and Union Territories who have secured rank at JEE and secured not less than 45% of marks in prescribed group subject in the qualifying examination.
- The seats remaining unfilled shall be filled with the eligible candidate, who have qualified in the EAMCET examination on a merit basis.
- Thereafter, if any seats still remain unfilled such seats may be filled on a merit basis with candidates securing not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) of marks in the prescribed group subjects taken together/ aggregate marks in the qualification examination.
- Diploma holders with a minimum of 45% of marks in Engineering subjects are also eligible for admissions into B.Tech course.
Better in studying here in college
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering