Aditya Engineering College (AEC) was established in the academic year 2001-02 under the aegis of Aditya Academy, Kakinada with the approval of AICTE and Affiliated to JNTU with an intake of 180 in three UG Courses in Engineering & Technology. The college has four academic buildings with a total area of 44,524 square metres. AEC offers 9 UG and 8 PG programmes in engineering, MCA, MBA and MBA (Integrated). The college offers B.Tech, Diploma, M.Tech, MBA, MBA (Integrated) and MCA programmes.
AEC is located at ADB Road, Aditya Nagar, Surampalem, Andhra Pradesh. Rajahmundry Airport is the closest airport to the college, located about 35.4 km away. Closest railway station to the college is Samalkot Junction, located about 14.2 km away. Closest bus station to the college is Peddapuram Bus Stand, located about 9.5 km away.
- AEC is accredited by NBA.
- AEC is accredited by NAAC with an A grade with a CGPA of 3.11 on a 4 point scale.
- AEC is accredited by International Accreditation Organisation (IAO).
AEC has collaborated (signed MOUs) with the following institutions:
- Chicago State University
- Cisco Networking Academy
- CSU University, USA
- EdCIL (India) Limited
- Global Business Incubator
- Indian School of Business
- Infosys Campus Connect
- International Technological University (ITU)
- Kabul Polytechnic University
- Red Hat Academy
- Skill Development Center (APSSDC)
- Salesforce India Administrators Group. Kakinada
- Technology Business Incubator
- Thompson Rivers University, Swansea Metropolitan, UK
- University of IOWA, USA
- Oracle Academy
- SAP Student Academy Program
- VMWare IT Academy
- CompTIA Authorised Academy
- ARM University Donation Programme
- Automation Anywhere
- AWS Educate
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- WebApps Club- This Club encourages students to design Web applications and software. Students work on Web Development, Android, Hacking, Networking and VR Gaming. It prepares students for a career in web applications and software. They have been part of a few startups too.
- Automobile Club- This Club works with vehicles where students design, manufacture and fabricate new vehicles. Students learn to work with new vehicles and learn all the mechanisms of designing vehicles.
- Events Club- This club comprises of students who are rich in skills like organising, managing, writing, marketing and communication. They do activities like blogging and social marketing using technology.
- Robotics Club- In this Club, students work on automation of things like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Internet of Things. Some of the projects developed by the club are Home Automation, Basic Line Followers without Micro Controllers, Methane Detector Drone and Smart Dustbin.
- Cultural Club- In this Club, unique talents in students like dancing, singing, and acting are encouraged. It performs in in college and outside college events. It practices for these events in dancing, singing and acting.
- Media Club- The members of this Club are the cameramen of the college. They capture the events happening at the college in their cameras. They are handed over the responsibility of photography and videography of these events.
- Aditya Leo Club- Leo Club, a self-funded youth organisation of Lions Clubs International, aims to develop leadership qualities in its members by participating in social service activities. It aims at conducting awareness programmes and workshops, fundraising programmes for Orphanage & Old age homes.
- Discipline Committee- The members of this Committee are responsible for maintaining the discipline among the students of AEC. They make students aware about the discipline regulations of the college and take strict actions against students who are found in breach of discipline like indulging in ragging.
- Internal Complaints Committee- This Committee addresses and resolves all the complaints received in the college. Complaints related to any matter within the college are handled by this committee.
- Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee- This committee works towards preventing any cases of sexual harassment in the college. They make students aware about the consequences of being involved in sexual harassment and take strict actions against someone proved guilty in sexual harassment.
- SC/ST Committee- This Committee works for the rights of SC/ST community in the college. It works for preventing any case of discrimination against the SC/ST students of the college.
- Internal Quality Assessment Committee- This Committee maintains the quality of services provided in the college. The complaints received regarding the quality of services in the college is addressed by this committee.
- Entrepreneurship Development Committee- This Committee encourages the budding entrepreneurs of the college. It works towards developing the startup ideas put forward by the students and provides them support for making their dream idea a reality.
- Examination Committee- This Committee organises examination in the college. They do everything from allotting exam rooms to assigning invigilators to taking actions against someone found in breach of examination policy.
- Admission Committee- This Committee takes care of the admission of new students into the college. They guide new students at every stage of admission in the college.
- Placement Committee- This Committee handles all the duties related to placements in the college. It brings companies for campus placements, communicates with companies to do placement related activities in the college.
- Library Committee- This Committee looks into the matters related to library such as procurement of new titles, adding up of new titles, learning resources from various academic institutions. It invites requirements from all the departments as well as the students and forwards it to the Purchase Committee.
- Purchase Committee- This Committee is responsible for purchasing the requirements put together by the departments of the college. It keeps record of the purchases made by them. It makes notifications calling for quotations from various companies as per the requirements made by the college departments.
- Building and Works Committee- This Committee looks into the civil works of the college as well as maintaining the existing infrastructure. It collects information from various departments related to maintenance of building and other infrastructure.
- Committee for Statutory Bodies- This Committee will co-ordinate and take necessary steps in obtaining approvals/rankings from various statutory bodies like AICTE, UGC, NAAC, NBA etc.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
Aditya Engineering College (AEC) offers B.Tech, M.Tech MCA and MBA programme. Admission to these courses is offered on the basis of various entrance test conducted by any recognised body. For admission to B.Tech courses, candidates have to appear for AP EAMCET. Admission to M.Tech courses will be done on the basis of GATE/AP PGECET score. In order to take admission in MCA, candidates have to appear in ICET. Admission processes for various courses offered by Aditya Engineering College (AEC) are discussed below:
- Candidates need to appear for AP EAMCET exam conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and obtain a valid rank.
- Candidates then need to register for EAMCET counselling.
- Candidates will be allotted seats in the EAMCET counselling based on the rank obtained in EAMCET exam.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE/AP PGECET and obtain a valid rank.
- Candidates then need to register and appear for AP PGECET counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted in the counselling based on the rank obtained in GATE/AP PGECET.
- Candidates need to appear for ICET exam.
- Candidates then need to register and appear for the counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted in the counselling based on the rank obtained in ICET exam.
- Admission to MBA is based on the marks obtained in graduation.
- Candidates need to register and appear for counselling process.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
AEC Surampalem has all the basic as well as advanced facilities available. There is a well stocked central library, separate hostels for boys and girls with all the required facilities including wifi. All the major sports equipment, playground and play courts are part of the infrastructure. Transport facility is available for students and staff with a fleet of 310 buses. Canteens and food courts are available. There are 5 ATMs, medical facilities and gymnasium too. There is an open air theatre and an amphitheatre for conducting various events. The entire AEC campus has 24 hour internet and wifi facility available.
- Library- The central library at AEC has a vast collection of books, journals, databases, audio-visual aids, CDs, DVDs, e-books, project reports, course material, classics and bound volumes of earlier examination papers. These make up a total of 1,35,000 volumes, with nearly 15000 prominent titles and as many international journals. The library also has Reprographic, print and scan facilities. The central library subscribes to all leading national and international journals such as the IEEE, ASME, World ebook library.
- Hostel- AEC provides a separate hostel facility for boys and girls each with all the modern facilities, for boarding and other recreational activities. The hostels have marble flooring, spacious rooms with individual wardrobes, attached washrooms and offer natural ventilation in abundance and lush green landscaped surroundings. Both the boys and girls hostel are located on the campus and are very close to the academic complex. The hostels have Wifi and LAN connectivity too.
- Sports- The college has has playgrounds and play courts for many sports and games both outdoor and indoor like Athletic Track, Basketball Court, Volley Ball Court, Cricket Field, Badminton Court, Football Field etc.
- Transport- With a fleet of 310 buses, a transport facility is provided to every corner of the district for the students and staff at regular intervals, so that they can reach the institutions in time and get back to their homes safely and conveniently. Bus Facility is available from Kakinada Rajahmundry, Yanam, Ramachandrapuram, Mandapeta, Ravulapalem, Kovvur, Gokavaram, Yeleswaram, Tuni. etc.
- Canteen- Separate canteens are run for North Indians and South Indians. Both the canteens can conveniently accommodate 300 students at a time. The canteens are provided with state-of- the-art cooking facilities with RO water facility.
- Food Courts- The college has a number of food courts which serves hygienic and fresh food of multiple cuisines, at reasonable prices. An array of sumptuous delights is available at the food courts which are spread across the campus.
- Facilities for Physically challenged people- Various facilities for physically challenged people is provided at the college like wheelchairs, special lifts, custom made toilets and wooden ramps.
- Bank and ATMs- Syndicate Bank facilities are available on the campus. All the students and staff can make use of the banking services. The campus has 5 ATMs: ICICI BANK, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, 2 ATMs of TATA INDICASH and SYNDICATE BANK.
- Medical Assistance- The health centre, with a full time medical officer, provides medical check-up and free clinical facilities for all the students.
- Gymnasium- Two gymnasia, one for men and one for women are provided which are well equipped with modern facilities. Qualified gym instructors are available round the clock.
- Open Air Theatre- The campus has an open air auditorium, which has a seating capacity of 3000 people for conducting various cultural activities throughout the year.
- Amphitheatre- AEC has an Amphitheatre for entertainment and performances. It can accommodate 200 members. It is equipped with world class acoustics and state-of-the art lighting systems.
- Internet and Wifi- The entire campus has 24 hours Internet availability with 60 mbps leased line and Wi Fi Systems thus making sure-knowledge, information and communication are just a tab away.
- Book Cafe- AEC’s Book Cafe is a multi-purpose book store that caters to the academic needs of students. It has academic as well as non-academic books available for purchase by students and staff.
- Reprographic Facilities- Round the Clock the reprographic facilities like High speed Xerox with Computer Printouts and Line Printers are available in the campus.
- Technical Hub- Technical hub strives to impart technical training to the students for the current and upcoming Industry skill related futuristic courses, along with globally accepted 50+ certification courses providing in-campus internships, mentoring live projects etc. Technical Hub houses numerous innovative Labs such as Cisco, IoT, AR/VR, Robotics, 3D Printer, Drone, RedHat, Industrial Automation, iOS and RC Plane.
Last Seen: 02 Jul' 20
Joined On: 02 Jul' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
happy to join
Highly recommend this college
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Questions related to Aditya Engineering College, Surampalem
How is CSE at aditya engineering college?
Hello aspirant, CSE is the course most crave for at aditya engineering college, the teachers are excellent, the labs are good and the infrastructure is also good, there are special training classes which give you boost when you attend for campus placements, with no doubt, you can go for cse in Aditya engineering college.
How is aditya engineering college for ece?
Hello aspirant, ECE course in Aditya engineering college has the most intake than any other course, you can understand by this, the demand of the course. The faculty is good and the teaching methodology is also good, you also have library with large number of books, the placements are good.
Hello sir, Good evening I got 30390 rank in ap eamcet 2019.And I also had EWS certificate.
Yes the college provides placement opportunities for the students and every year 300+ students get placed in various companies. Currently there is no internship opportunity in college but within the campus, college also has established TECHNICAL HUB a place to learn experiment and implement new technology projects and we can do internship in the Technical Hub with a stipend of 3000/- minimum.
The faculty of my college are very trained and mostly equipped with atleast Post graduation degree.While some of the teachers have got their Ph.d in their respective fields.They teach subjects very interestingly and innovatively.
Yes sports club is avilable for all sort game training and for that trainers are also available. Every year various competitions are held in the college and in district wise level too. Good and well equipped computer labs are also available with internet connection. There are many technical fests which go all round the year in my college.A large number of student gatherings occur during the engineer's day and only very few celebrations are done in the college which from the past years have vanished.
Hi sir I got 37736 Ramk in apeamcet I want to join in car branch please send best collages Any chances to join in aditya. College
It would be more helpful to provide you with appropriate details if you have mentioned details of category too. Following college predictor may help you to get your colleges based on your rank you secured -
All the very best for your bright future!!
Hi sir I got 37736 Ramk in apeamcet I want to join in car branch please send best collages
Firstly congrats as you secured a good rank and following college predictor may help you to get your colleges based on your rank you secured -
All the very best for your bright future!!
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 31 Dec 2022 ; CGPA : 3.11