- Free MATLAB Trial
- Use MATLAB for data Calculation
- What you should know
MATLAB Fundamental Certification Course
Get a grip over fundamentals of MATLAB programming language such as integrating computations and visualisations with MATLAB Fundamental Certification Course.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Virtual Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 3-5 Hours Per Week
The programme of MATLAB Fundamental Certification Course offered by DIYguru provides the candidates with education on a broad range of industrially relevant skills such as the know-how for developing applications integrating with the mechanical, control, electrical and signal processing systems.
The contemporary problems including problems of numeric manipulation are complex, however, the applications of MATLAB that are used in solving them are simple. Therefore, industries are shifting to the usage of the same and hence opens the door to many opportunities. The programme helps the candidates to get a grip on these opportunities by equipping them with relevant skills.
The course is a self-paced programme, accessible 24x7 by the candidates according to their convenience. With a short learning span of 3-5 hours per week, the students can easily complete the course within 30 days. The course materials are pre-recorded video lectures or presentations with voice-over commentary, along with discussion boxes that make it possible for students to interact with each other.
- Certification designed by DIYguru
- 30 Days MATLAB Trial License
- Free of cost MATLAB Online license
- Tenure of 30 days
- Study of 3-5 hours/week
- Continuous evaluation system
- 24x7 learning access
- One-on-one interaction with instructors
- Mentorship and Placement help
- Written assignments
- Video lectures
- Online learning platform
- Voice-over commentary
- Discussion boards
- Audio and video lectures
Course and certificate fees
The details about fees for the MATLAB Fundamental Certification Course are given as follows:
- A basic fee of Rs. 6,250 is mandatory to be paid by all students.
- The fees are to be paid in the Indian currency, that is, Rupees and prior to starting the course.
Amount in Rs.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Following individuals are strongly recommended to take up this course:
- Candidates holding a diploma/B.E/B.Tech degree in the field of Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics
- Candidates who are interested in programming
- Candidates who are already working in the fields of Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing
- Candidates who work in areas of function such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design
- Candidates who want to pursue higher studies to work full-time or part-time in the fields of Design and Engineering Sector.
The educational requirement mentioned by DIYguru to take this course is high-school-level knowledge of physics and chemistry.
Certification Qualifying Details
Candidates who are successful in completing the course module 100% are eligible for obtaining a certificate of completion of the course.
What you will learn
The participants will be educated in the following areas after taking this course:
- Candidates will be able to work with interactive computations by making use of Matlab
- Candidates will get to know about ways to manage files and the concept of memory
- Candidates will be able to generate plots and apply it in presentations and reports
- Candidates will be able to make use of the Matlab development environment by programming scripts and functions
- Candidates will learn to use tools such as basic flow controls (if-else, for, while)
- Candidates will be made familiar with the concepts of strings and matrices as well as their use
- Candidates will be able to visualise and analyse data using Matlab
- Candidates will be able to resolve problems related to engineering by making use of computer simulations and numeric techniques
- Candidates will be able to understand the concept of fundamental data structures and their applications
- Candidates will get used to controlling and creating simple plot and user-interface graphics objects in Matlab
Aspirants of this course shall follow the given set of steps to enrol in this programme:
Step 1: The following link will take you to the course home page. Kindly click on it. https://diyguru.org/course/matlab/
Step 2: The candidates will be redirected to a login/sign up page after they click on the ‘sign up’ option present on the top right corner.
Step 3: After providing the necessary details that are asked at the time of registration, the candidates will receive a verification mail to their emails.
Step 4: Candidates are required to verify their emails by clicking on the link.
Step 5: After verifying, the candidates are required to select their desired course by clicking on the ‘My courses’ option.
Step 6: Fill in the details asked and provide with a debit or credit card to make the payment and access the course.
Starting out with Matlab 2018
- Generate random numbers
- FA 4.1
- Get help in MATLAB
- Define ranges of values
- Tour the MATLAB Workspace window
- Overview of arithmetic, comparison, and logical operators
- Summarize values using built-in functions
- Define variables and constants
- Explore arithmetic, comparison, and logical operators
Managing Vectors and Matrices
- Perform scalar and element-wise operations on vectors and matrices
- Element-wise matrix multiplication
- Overview of matrix multiplication
- FA 4.2
- Transpose and the inverse of matrices in MATLAB
- Using MATLAB function on vectors
- Define vectors and matrices
- Refer to the matrix and vector elements
- Generate special matrices
Creating MATLAB Scripts
- Accept input values in a script
- Create a user-defined function
- Create a MATLAB script
- Display values within a script
- Load values from a file into a script
- FA 4.3
- Write values to an external file
Conditional Logic & Loops
- Use is statements
- FA 4.4
- Perform operations multiple times using for loops
- Apply conditional logic using Switch
- Perform operations while a specific condition is true
- Include if and if-else statements in a script
- Examine values using the is statements
Managing Strings & Data Structure
- Removing white spaces and changing case in String
- Define string variables
- Create a custom string using sprintf
- Concatenate strings
- Convert strings to numbers
- Compare, find, and replace strings
- FA 4.5
Performing advanced Plotting and Statistical Analysis
- Format plot elements
- Summarize data using statistical functions
- Create other plot types
- Plot data and function output
- Save and print plots
- Solve systems of linear equations using matrix functions
- Further information
- SA 3.1
How it helps
The course of MATLAB Fundamental Certification Course provided by DIYguru aims to make participants skilled in the Matlab programming language such that they can apply for different technical firms and gain the confidence and experience required for higher employment opportunities. This course is different from other programming courses as it is comparatively easier to learn, more versatile and valuable to professionals such as engineers.
This course is beneficial for experienced candidates who wish to apply for better posts requiring MATLAB as a prerequisite, as well as for candidates who have little to no knowledge about programming since this course consists of all the required contents to become an efficient programmer.
The Matlab programming language experts can use their expertise to write programmes that are moderate-sized that are used in resolving challenges related to the manipulation of numbers. These skills are in great demand in the market and will be proved useful for the candidates possessing them. The certification provided by DIYguru serves as proof that the candidates have successfully completed and acquired the necessary skills.
Participants of this course can make use of this certification to change their existing careers and venture into a more promising one. They can also lay a strong foundation of MATLAB programming using this course and pursue higher education in the same field.
For obtaining a certification, the candidates must complete the course module fully. Only after that, they will be provided with a certificate of completion.
Candidates require a device on which they can access the course materials. Along with this, they also require a decent internet connection, basic knowledge of school-level physics and chemistry subjects, a notebook to jot down the notes as well as a computer that can support the MATLAB application.
Anyone above the age of 13 can apply for this course. Others need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support regarding admission.
It is strongly advised to start working with the course as soon as the candidates register, however, it is not mandatory. The candidates can join the course according to their convenience.
Although DIYguru provides all the study materials required to excel in the course, the candidates can also refer to the books and resources mentioned by the instructors during teaching hours.
The candidates can either write to support@DIYguru.org or call 01140365796 to resolve their doubts. If the doubts still remain, elaborate them in an email and send it to support@DIYguru.org to obtain a personalized session with an expert.
Since this is a non-credit course, financial aid is not available for the candidates. However, the candidates can choose to contact support@DIYguru.org for discussing alternatives to payment.
After registrations, the students will receive a confirmation through emails. Shortly after that, they will be granted access to the course materials. They will also be able to access the DIY online community.
The students should try to cover as much as they can when they are away. In case of emergencies, students are required to contact the support staff and gain information about procedures that can be undertaken in such cases.
The course validity is for 90 days from registration. However, with 3-5 hours of weekly learning, the students can complete the course in about 30 days. The course contents are divided into 5 weeks.