- How to download course resources
- Course Slides
- How to send feedback
Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud
Learn machine learning from the business perspective by pursuing the certification of Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud by Coursera.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud certification course is designed as a beginner level programme. The programme can be joined from the platform of Coursera. It offers a self-paced learning experience and students can learn from the available study material without any restrictions.
The programme does not charge any amount for joining and learning from the course. Participants will be able to complete the whole Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud certification syllabus in approximately fourteen hours as it contains eight modules that will take up to a month. Students will be able to gain information regarding machine learning with respect to business problems.
Students will be able to obtain a certificate if they complete the Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud programme within the given time. Candidates have the option to reset the deadlines according to the schedule of their suitability. The course also includes quizzes, readings, discussions, and assignments in order to provide a better learning experience for the students. The topics included in the Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud certification can be completed in the duration of one to three hours.
- Online mode
- Beginner level learning experience
- 14 hours required for the course
- Four weeks course
- Flexible timings and deadlines
- Offered by Coursera
- Study material available
- Discussion forum
- Practice exercise
- Video sessions
Course and certificate fees
- Students can also opt for 7 days free trial.
Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud Fees Details
Amount in Rupees
certificate providing authority
Certification Qualifying Details
In case the students want to acquire a certificate for the online programme, he or she will have to take the subscription by paying the mentioned amount.
What you will learn
Once the programme completes, the students will learn about the following elements:
- Candidates will learn about the feasibility of machine learning use cases in the Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud training.
- Students will learn about the impact of machine learning on the business.
- Participants will acquire knowledge regarding the requirements to build a machine learning model.
- Learners will be able to identify and evaluate a machine learning model in the Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud online course.
- Participants will understand the data characteristics and aspects that affect the quality of machine learning models.
- Students will gain insights and learn about the main concepts used for managing machine learning projects.
- Candidates will be able to learn the usage of machine learning ethically in the Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud certification.
Participants have to follow the given procedure in order to be a part of the programme-
Step 1 - Students have to visit the course webpage.
Step 2- Students will have to enrol themselves in the programme by clicking on the Enroll for the free tab.
Step 3- Students will have to log in or sign up using their Gmail or Facebook credentials.
Step 4- After logging in, students will have to click on the Go to course tab and access the course.
Identifying business value for using ML
- Phase 1: Assess feasibility
- AI vs ML vs Deep Learning
- Practice assessing the feasibility of ML use cases
Defining ML as a practice
- Predictive insights and decisions
- Data quality
- Saving the world's bees
- Practice series: Analyze the ML use case
- Exercise review and Why ML now
- More ML examples
- Standard algorithm and data
- Google Assistant for accessibility
- Common ML problem types
Building and evaluating ML models
- Lab 1: Review
- Features and labels
- Building labelled datasets
- Introduction to hands-on labs
- Training an ML model
- General best practices
Using ML responsibly and ethically
- Guidelines and Hands-on Lab
- Google's AI Principles
- Common types of human bias
- Lab 2: Review
- Evaluating model fairness
- Human bias in ML
Discovering ML use cases in day-to-day business
- Personalize applications with ML
- Sentiment analysis and Hands-on Lab
- Lab 3: Review
- Creative uses of ML
- Automate processes and understand unstructured data
- Replacing rule-based systems with ML
Managing ML projects successfully
- Key consideration 1: business value
- Data strategy (pillars 4–7)
- Lab 4: Review
- Create a culture of innovation and Hands-on Lab
- Build successful ML teams
- Data strategy (pillars 1–3)
- Data governance
Students will have to apply for the scholarship by filling out an online application form by clicking on the Financial aid option given at the top and bottom of the page.
How it helps
The Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud programme is offered in online mode. Participants will be able to understand the concepts of machine learning in this programme. Students who enrol on the programme can access the course for free in the audit mode. The study material of the course includes quizzes, readings, assignments, etc. for the students. The Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud by Coursera can be pursued according to the speed of the candidate.
The certification achieved through this online training holds great market value. The Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud certification benefits the people who want to make their career in the field of machine learning. The certificates are sharable in nature and thus can be shared on professional platforms like LinkedIn. The course can be helpful in getting relevant job or internship opportunities for the students.
Candidates who want to pursue a professional level course in machine learning can pursue this programme as it can help them apply for a higher level degree. The Managing Machine Learning Projects with Google Cloud certification course can be beneficial for business professionals as it can help them understand problems prevailing in the market.
Students will have to purchase the certificate in order to get access to the assignments.
Students will have to complete the procedure of filling an application form for the scholarship.
No, the course does not offer university credit for the programme.
Yes, students can unenroll in the programme according to their requirements.
Students can use discussion platforms to clear their doubts.
Students will be able to share the certificate on social platforms like LinkedIn.
The programme will take four weeks to get completed.
No, the programme is a beginner level course that can be pursued by anyone.
Google via Coursera
IBM via Edx
UAL London via Futurelearn
Imperial College, London via Coursera
Courses of your interest
More Courses by Google
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.