- UI vs UX
- Low-fi wireframing and prototyping
- High-level planning
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The UX Design for Mobile Developers certification programme can be found on the platform Udacity through its website. The programme can be accessed free of cost. The online course is a beginner level programme that can help the students learn about how to make apps and different designing techniques. It will require a period of 6 weeks to complete the entire UX Design for Mobile Developers certification syllabus by the students. The programme is mentored by a total of three industry experts.
The UX Design for Mobile Developers certification course is self-paced training that ensures that students do not study under the pressure of deadlines. The course also grants certification at the end of the programme. Students get to learn from the interactive sessions through quizzes. There are no prerequisites that are required for admission into the UX Design for Mobile Developers programme. Students are free to take up the course and learn from the same at the comfort of their own choices.
- Provided by Udacity
- Self-paced training
- Online programme
- Beginner level programme
- Free of cost availability
- Study materials available
- No deadlines
- Interactive quiz sessions
- 6 weeks required
- Mentored by experts from industry
- Powered by Google
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- Students can enrol for this programme at zero cost as there is no UX Design for Mobile Developers fees.
UX Design for Mobile Developers Fees Details
Amount in Rupees
Who it is for
Candidates who are best fit to pursue this programme are:
- Developers who want to learn about the most important design techniques would be beneficial after joining the course.
- Students who are looking for a job in the relevant field.
Candidates applying for this programme must be a developer by profession. A developer who is keen to learn about design techniques can be a part of this programme.
Certification Qualifying Details
Students have to complete the entire course in order to achieve the certificate of completion of the programme.
What you will learn
As the programme progresses and unfolds, candidates will get exposure and learning around the following topics:
- Candidates will gain an in-depth understanding of the five major constraints of the design.
- Learners will acquire the information regarding advanced wireframing in the UX Design for Mobile Developers training.
- The participants will get detailed learning about the Android sensors and Android APIs.
- Participants will gain an understanding of contextual apps and their importance through the UX Design for Mobile Developers online course.
- Students will be able to understand the creation of personas and how to use cases.
- Participants will gain valuable insights into prototyping and low-fi wireframing.
- Candidates will come to know the difference between UX and UI in the UX Design for Mobile Developers certification.
The admission process given below needs to be referred to in order to get admitted to the UX Design for Mobile Developers certification course-
Step 1- Candidates are requested to go to the course webpage.
Step 2- Students need to click on the Start Free Course option given in the blue box at the top left of the page.
Step 3- Students can create an account to access the course by providing their full name, email address and password.
Step 4- Students can also sign up with Google or Facebook.
Step 5- After signing in, students will be directed to the lessons of the programme and can access the course.
What is user experience?
- The perils of ignoring the user
- Low cut user research
- How to create effective personas and use cases.
Designing for mobile constraints
- The 5 big constraints- limited data, finite battery, hand-held usage, divided user attention, and small screens
- Advanced wireframing
- The implications of these constraints and what happens when you get them wrong
Designing for android delight
- The importance of contextual app
- Android sensors
- Android APIs (Google play services)
The programme is a free learning course. Candidates need not pay any amount for the same. Hence, there is no requirement for a scholarship. Also, Udacity does not offer any scholarship to its students.
How it helps
The UX Design for Mobile Developers programme is available in online mode for the students on the website of Udacity. The course does not charge any amount and is free of cost. Students who enrol for the course will gain information regarding the development of android mobile apps. The sessions of the programme are made interactive through quizzes and assessments. The self-paced set up of the UX Design for Mobile Developers training allows the participants to learn from the course according to their scheduled deadlines.
The certification can be obtained only when the students complete the course. The certificates can be shared on professional websites such as LinkedIn. The sharing of the certificate will help the candidate come across more job opportunities. The UX Design for Mobile Developers certification benefits can help the participant in achieving academic as well as professional goals.
Students who pursue this course will be able to apply for a professional level course in the same domain. Students who are looking for a job can apply for internships or beginner level positions in organizations. Students who are interested in the field of app development can pursue UX Design for Mobile Developers by Udacity and develop apps and put them for sale on Google Play Store and make a side income. Students can also be freelance app developers through the learning of this programme.
Students can apply through the official page of Udacity to get enrolled on the programme.
There are no deadlines regarding anything for this programme.
The programme is a self-paced learning course. Candidates can take up the classes at their convenience.
Students have a time limit of six weeks to complete the course.
This programme is designed for beginner level students.
There are four lessons in the programme that further includes two to three subtopics.
Students do not have to fulfil any specific requirements for this course.
No, this programme does not offer any credit equivalent to the university.
The course will be taught through interactive quiz sessions and assessments.
Yes, the course offers enough information to the students so that they can apply for job opportunities.
University of Illinois via Coursera
Juno College of Technology
Google via Coursera
Google via Coursera
Google via Coursera