- MATLAB syntax and commands
- Use of arrays
- Understand the ways to use the commands and methods in different scenarios
- Manipulate comparisons and calculations
- Functions used along with plotting, creating figures, and creating movies, and creating figures
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video Based
The MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers online training will help you become a certified MATLAB professional in the field of mechanical engineering. You will learn powerful simulation skills using the versatile libraries of the MATLAB programming language. This course will help you understand MATLAB use cases in mechanical engineering, various terminologies, and the mathematical models it supports.
MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers training course is an all-round training course specially crafted to teach core project mechanical engineering concepts and MATLAB programming skills. Candidates will gain expertise in the MATLAB programming language and modern tools and techniques necessary to design simulations for industry-related problems.
Furthermore, the Skill-Lync’s MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers course sports high-quality pre-recorded video lectures, mentored and curated by industry experts hailing from fortune 500 companies. Candidates receive dedicated support in the form of community forums and a support engineer. Besides, you will get a course-completion certificate upon the satisfactory conclusion of the programme. If you’re in the top 5% of your batch, you are also eligible to receive the merit certificate.
- Complete online
- Merit certificate
- Industry-grade projects
- Email and Whatsapp support
- Continual Learning
- Project portfolio
- Project-based learning
- Industry Relevant Skills
- Course-completion certificate
- Dedicated support professionals
- Dedicated support engineer
- Certificate from skill lync
- Merit certificate
- Continual learning
- Industry based projects
- Community forum
- Experienced instructor
Course and certificate fees
The MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers Course comes with a flexible payment structure. The payment structure consists of three modes of payment, which come with their own set of benefits. Here is the monthly fee structure:
MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers Fee Structure:
Fee per month (For 3 months)
Basic (Access: 1 month)
Pro (Access: 2 months)
Premium (Access: Lifetime)
certificate providing authority
To get the most out of MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers training course, you must be currently pursuing, or a graduate student of B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering or automotive engineering. Also, you must possess basic knowledge and understanding of programming languages like C, C++.
Learners will be awarded certification at the end of the training. Students belonging to the top 5% of their course class will also get a merit certificate.
What you will learn
Upon completing the MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers training programme by Skill Lync, you will be adept in skills such as:
- Writing efficient MATLAB code
- Getting acquainted with methods and commands in MATLAB
- Developing functions for plotting, creating movies, and creating figures
- Writing programs to simulate 2R Robotic Arm Manipulator
- Coding to simulate an air standard cycle
- Getting familiar with piston kinematics and pressure-volume variations
- Ordering your written code efficiently
Who it is for
The MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers training course is best suited for the following profiles:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Simulation Programmers
- Automotive professionals
- Engineering Graduates
You must follow the following steps to apply for the MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers online course:
Step 1. Go to the course webpage.
Step 2. Click on the ‘Enroll Now’ button and choose the appropriate plan.
Step 3. A form opens, fill in your details and proceed.
Step 4. Make a fee payment.
Filling the form
Registering in the MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers training programme is simple, and no application form is required. Choose the course on Skill Lync’s website and provide your contact details like name, email address, and contact number. Pick a payment type best suited for you and get access to the learning material right away.
Introduction to MATLAB
Forward Kinematics Simulator
- Animate the manipulator motion using ImageMagick
- Create a movie clip with spatial motions of the Robotic arm
- Working of “hold on” command
- FOR loop and its role in programming
- linspace and array commands
Air Standard Cycle Simulator
- Solving piston kinematics equations to calculate the volume trace
- Working on various thermodynamic relationships
- Creating PV diagrams for different operating conditions
- Plots, legends used in graphs
- Pressure-volume variations
- Functions Challenge
- Piston kinematics
- Order of the programme
Vibration and Dynamics
- Solve ODEs by implementing FDF and BDF methods
- ODE solvers
- How the differential equations are connected to the real-world applications and how are they solved
- The real use of differential equations
- ODE syntax
Curve Fitting and Regression
- Curve fits with MATLAB
- SSR, SST, SSE
- Polynomials and their best fits
- Regression and curve fits in ML and neural networks
- Calculating errors
- PolyVal and PolyFit commands
- Introduction to Genetic Algorithm
- Number of generations
- Optimization techniques used in industries
- Stalagmite functions and how they work
- How to get global maxima and GA syntax
- Population size
- Fitness value
- Termination of further generations
How it helps
By opting for the Skill Lync MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers online training course, you will gain an edge over your competitors by working comprehensively on the many industry-based projects featured in this course. Also, the projects will embellish your portfolio, which will assist you in procuring scholarships and grants during your MS applications. The theoretical knowledge in this programme will enable you to pursue a position in the R&D department of large-scale automotive OEMs and top core companies.
Besides, the dedicated support system will accompany you every step of the way to ensure a hurdle-free learning experience. Candidates will be able to develop complex mathematical models after working on intensive projects present in the MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers training curriculum.
The following projects are part of the curriculum, namely; file parsing and NASA thermodynamic property calculations, and ranking cycle simulator.
To apply for the MATLAB for the Mechanical Engineers course, you should be currently pursuing a B.E/B.Tech in mechanical or automotive engineering. Mechanical and automotive engineering graduates are also welcome to apply.
Skill Lync does not provide software licenses for this course. However, you can download the open-source GNU Octave platform instead of buying a MATLAB license.
The MATLAB for Mechanical Engineers training course is mentored by industry experts who have worked in or are currently working in Fortune 500 companies. Also, Skill Lync partners with them to deliver high-quality pre-recorded video lessons and exercises, which you will be given access to during every week of the programme.
Skill Lync features a state-of-the-art community forum platform, through which you can get in touch with industry experts and other students, to discuss doubts and queries. You also have a dedicated support engineer assigned to you to guide you through the various steps in learning.