- Winding Up
- Concept of Share and Capital
- Prospectus and Deposits
- The Basic Principles of Company Law
- Lifting the Corporate Veil
- The doctrine of Ultra Vires and Doctrine of Indoor Management
- Allotment, Issues of shares at Premium Issue of Shares at a Discount, Rights Issue
- Promoters, Pre-Incorporation Contracts provisional Contracts
- Membership, Nomination, Transfer of Shares and Share Warrant
- Revival and Rehabilitation of Sick Industrial
- Producer Companies
- Inter-corporate Loans and Investments
- Accounts, Auditors and Dividend
- Oppression and Mismanagement
- Formation of a Company
- Kinds of Companies
- Meeting – Board and General
- Compromise And Arrangement
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Competition Law is a burning topic nowadays and its relevance transgresses legal boundaries. It is extremely necessary for people from all walks of life to possess a beginner knowledge of the concepts and adjoining laws and policies.
As a powerful legal paradigm for preventing and punishing anti-competitive business practices in the market, Competition law deals with various areas in Share Issue, Company Law Basics, Transfer of Shares, Winding Up, Share Warrant, The Competition Act, Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, Competition Commission of India and Abuse of Dominant Position-all of which are significant topics.
Certified Competition Law Analyst Course is a great initiative by Vskills to enlighten law students and lawyers with the above basics and assist them in the journey towards becoming an able Competition Law Analyst.
Once they get a certification, they get the required confidence to apply for jobs along with accreditation to their acquired skills. They can take unlimited practice tests.
As the largest professional certification body of India, Vskills sets the standards high with skills testing and provides individuals with the experience of learning outside a formal classroom setting holding the same value. Candidates are strongly recommended to pursue this course apart from their current vocation or studies and strengthen their knowledge.
Complementary placement assistance
- Hard Copy reading material delivered to the door
- Certified Professional tag
- 24*7 Online Learning Management System
- Practice tests
- Online teaching
- Multiple-choice exam
- Instructor-led training
Course and certificate fees
- By paying Rs. 3,499/-, participants will be able to gain lifetime access to video lectures, certification and practice tests of Certified Competition Law Analyst Course.
- Applicable taxes will be levied later on checkout.
Fee Details for Certified Competition Law Analyst Course
Amount in Rupees
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Certified Competition Law Analyst Course is the right online certification programme for budding competition law lawyers and professionals for whom learning never stops. This programme would brush up on their basics while preparing them professionally as a Competition Law Analyst. Pursuing this course will aid-
- Law school graduates looking for employment in legal or company affairs departments of companies.
- Students wishing to further their knowledge in this niche.
- Competition Lawyers wishing to pursue certification and henceforth improve their skill set.
- Competition Law Analysts.
Certification Qualifying Details
Candidates have to fulfil two conditions as prerequisites for obtaining their Certification for Certified Competition Law Analyst Course. Firstly, they will have to accomplish the course goals and complete the course in entirety including the practice tests. Further, they must score at least 50 percent or 25 marks in the certificate-qualifying exam out of 50 marks online examination.
What you will learn
Certified Competition Law Analyst Course trains individuals with a socio-legal perspective on various legislations and topics surrounding Competition Law. After pursuing the course, candidates will acquire information and vivid insights on the following-
- How the Doctrine of Ultra Vires and Indoor Management works.
- Issuing of shares at Premium Issue of Shares at a Discount as per the Companies Act.
- Aims, Objects and Definitions of the Competition Act.
- The Securities (Contract) Regulation Act and important provisions therein.
Online registrations for Certified Competition Law Analyst Course can be done on the course webpage. Since there is no screening procedure, candidates only need to follow a few simple steps and pay the fee to start learning.
Enrollment can be done by the following steps-
Step 1: On the course link given below, select “Buy Now” to purchase the course.
Step 2: In another window, candidates will need to provide identity verification in the form of creating an account on Vskills or logging in through an existing account (if they are regular learners).
Step 3: Learners must insert billing details as needed.
Step 4: Next, they need to choose their preferred payment method and make the payment for the course.
Step 5: After candidates complete the above procedure, they will receive a welcome email from Vskills Team with a link where they can start learning.
The Competition Act
- Competition Commission of India (CCI)
- Abuse of Dominant Position
- Regulation of Combinations
- Anti Competitive Agreements
- Aims, Objects and Definitions
Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act
- Subject Index
- The Securities (Contract) Regulation Act
Course takers will not be eligible to receive the certification unless they also take the examination apart from the fulfilment of other criteria. This examination is MCQ-based and of a duration of 60 minutes. To prevent unfair means, it will be proctored.
In the wake of COVID, the examination can only be taken via online mode. If learners correctly attempt at least 25 questions out of 50 or score at least 50%, they will get through. There is no provision of negative marking and each question bears one mark.
How it helps
Various eminent companies collaborate with Vskills which in turn provides them with the database of certified candidates. As a result, a lot of lucrative professional opportunities knock at the doorstep of candidates once they enrol for Certified Competition Law Analyst Course with little effort on their part.
The recruitment process will benefit candidates in a three-fold way. Firstly, successfully certified candidates will be tagged likewise on Shine and Monster Job Portals.
Their details are also shared with recruitment partners associated with Vskills. Candidates are accordingly notified about job openings as soon as they are through with their certification. This placement drive is more convenient than the physical recruitment process.
Certification will help candidates obtain certification in a field without formal education, thereby realising their ambition to become the most qualified employer candidate in that field. Through government-authorized certification, learners will be recognised as Certified Competition Law Analysts, which will definitely increase their recruitment opportunities with law firms and companies such as Ernst Young, Punj Lloyd, GE India, Adecco India and TTK Prestige.
Candidates need to mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org-
- Time Zone of their country
- Proof of residence
Yes, the brochure has some sample questions related to the topic and of the difficulty level similar to those that can be asked. Learners can also check sample tests on the website.
Yes, candidates can check the placement or recruitment partners of Vskills under relevant heads on the website to get an idea of companies they could apply to.
Companies going for bulk certification can avail an attractive discount on the registration fee of each certification. The minimum registrations have to be 5.
They can use the tracking shipping ID sent to their registered email ID to assess the shipping status of their order.
This course only provides reading material in hard copy which would be shipped to the registered address of the candidate.
Multiple orders from different courses can be sent to different locations but course takers will have to register separately for each.