- Consumer Protection in Sale of Goods
- Statement of Objects and Reasons
- Objects and Reasons for Enactment of Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Constitutional Validity of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Amendments to the Consumer Protection Act,1986
- Meanings of Different Words and Expressions used in the Act, section 2
- Applicability of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Consumer Protection Act, not in Derogation of Other Law (Section 3) No bar to establish a parallel forum
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Certified Consumer Law Professional programme evaluates the applicant as per the need of organisations to handle matters related to consumer law. This certification will include different areas in the fields of consumer acts, redress agencies for consumer disputes, consumer protection boards, national commissions, state commissions and other matters.
This Certified Consumer Law Professional programme is targeted at graduates and working professionals who want to succeed in their fields of interest.
Working professionals will be able to improve their position in the organisation. Vskills' Certified Consumer Law Professional programme will be helping candidates to expand their work prospects by demonstrating the advanced skills they gain from it.
The consumer law is to protect consumers from abuse of any sort. It determines the rights of the customers that prevent them from being robbed. All people do not have the awareness of the laws that help them. There arrives the need of professionals who know the laws and the way to use it.
- Online programme
- Online exam
- Self learning
- Own exam schedule
- Certificate from Government
- Certificate from Vskills
- Government certification
- Life time valid certificate
- Life long online e-learning access
Course and certificate fees
The fee to be paid for the Certified Consumer Law Professional programme is Rs. 3,499.
Certified Consumer Law Professional Fees details
Fee for the certification programme
certificate providing authority
Certification Qualifying Details
This Certified Consumer Law Professional programme will be having an exam, which is conducted to certify candidates. Vskills will conduct the online exam every month. Candidates can take the exam from anywhere at a convenient time. Candidates will be qualified by scoring 50 percent marks in the exam.
What you will learn
The certification of the Certified Consumer Law Professional programme will be making candidates improvised with important knowledge and skills, which are:
- All the consumer acts, laws related to state commission and national commission, miscellaneous matters, consumer protection councils, three redressal agencies, defences to consumer complaints and appeals, specimen forms of complaints, appeals and Revision before consumer redressal fora and more.
- Candidates will learn how to use these laws to fight as well as defend, how to be an efficient professional and many more.
Filling the form
Candidates will be able to apply for this programme only after following the structure:
Step 1: Click on the given link and go to the official website of Vskills.
Step 2: There will be a “Buy Now” button on the website. Click on the button and start purchasing the course.
Step 3: Candidates are needed to log in or sign up first. Then they can pay the required fee.
Step 4: Debit card, credit card and net banking are available for fee payment. Finish the payment process and confirm your order. Candidates will be registered for the Certified Consumer Law Professional programme after this.
Note: Candidates will be receiving the hard copy of study material and access for the online e-learning after registration. It will take 7 to 10 days to receive the hard copy through the post.
Consumer Protection Councils
- Central Consumer Protection Council
- State Consumer Protection Councils
- Objects of Central Council
- District Consumer Protection Council
- Objects of State Council
- Objects of District Council
Consumer Disputes Redressal Agencies
- Three Redressal Agencies
- Establishment of District Forum
- Transfer and Removal of President/Members of District Forum
- Composition of District Forum
- District Forum
- Constitution of Consumer Forum
- Manner of Marking Complaint (Section 12)
- Procedure on Admission of Complaint (Section 13)
- Jurisdiction of District ForuM
- Appeal (Section 15)
- Finding of District Forum (Section 14)
- Composition of State Commission (Section 16)
- Transfer of Cases (Section 17 A)
- Jurisdiction of State Commission (Section 17)
- Procedure Applicable to State Commission (Section 18)
- Circuit Benches (Section 17 B)
- Hearing of Appeal (Section 19A)
- Appeals (Section 19)
- Composition of National Forum (Section 20)
- Power and Procedure of National Commission (Section 22)
- Jurisdiction of National Commission (Section 21)
- Power to Transfer Cases (Section 22B)
- Power to set-aside Ex-President Order (Section 22A)
- Vacancy in the Office of President (Section 22D)
- Circuit, Benches (Section 22 C)
- The finality of Orders (Section 24)
- Appeal (Section 23)
- Administrative Control (Section 24B)
- Limitation Period (Section 24A)
- Dismissal of Frivolous or Vexatious Complaints (Section 26)
- Enforcement of Order of District Forum, State Commission or National Commission (Section 25)
- The appeal against Order Passed under section 27 (Section 27A)
- Penalties (Section 27)
- The action was taken in Good Faith (Section 28)
- Power of Central Government to Remove Difficulties (Section 29)
- Service of Notice (Section 28A)
- Power to make Rules (Section 30)
- Vacancies or Defects in Appointment not to Invalidate Order (Section 29A)
- Rules and Regulations to be Laid before Each House of Parliament (Section 31)
- Power of National Commission to make Regulations (Section 30A)
- Specimen Forms of Complaints, Appeals and Revision before consumer Redressal Fora
Defenses to Consumer Complaints
- Specific defenses
- General defence
The exam for the Certified Consumer Law Professional programme will be in online format. There will be 50 multiple choice questions in total. 60 minutes will be provided to finish the exam. Candidates will be able to appear for the exam from anywhere. The date and time should be pre scheduled by them.
Candidates should score a minimum 25 marks in the exam to qualify for certification.
How it helps
Successfully completing the Certified Consumer Law Professional programme at Vskills will bring many advantages in the career of candidates. There are so many laws and acts related to consumers. The knowledge about them will be very helpful for organisations/ companies to deal with consumer related issues.
Companies appoint professionals to deal with such issues. By getting certified for the Certified Consumer Law Professional programme, candidates will be appointed in positions like that.
With the knowledge and skills candidates acquired from the Certified Consumer Law Professional programme, they can excel as a consumer law professional. Professionals in Consumer Law are in high demand. Professional consumer law experts are constantly hired by businesses specialised in law or consumer relations.
Consumer law professionals are often required by numerous public and private organisations for their legal or consumer relations departments. Top multinational companies like PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, DLF and Accenture recruit Vskills certified consumer law professionals.
The Certified Consumer Law Professional programme will be beneficial for all the candidates who successfully complete it. Candidates will be achieving their dream jobs and positions.
One year is the maximum allotted duration to complete the programme.
There is no minimum time for Vskills certifications.
A candidate will get only one chance from one registration.
No. It will be having lifelong access.
It will take 7 to 10 days to reach. The hard copy will be coming through the post.
Vskills will share the CVs with companies and recruiting agencies. By that candidates will be able to find jobs.
Chances of getting jobs are high with Vskills certifications. Candidates will achieve their dream jobs by completion.