- Growth of Social Media
- Web 2.0
- Evolution of Facebook
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Vskills Certified Facebook Apps Developer Course allows learners to master the areas in application development, which includes registration, planning, integration, and configuration of Facebook. The training offers an understanding of using application programming interface (API) and software development kit (SDK) tools for different programming languages.
Vskills provides a hard copy of the study material, delivering it right at your postal address. Students who want to enrol in the certification course should have a working knowledge of PHP, the server-side scripting language extensively used for web development.
Students must partake in an online assessment after completing the curriculum to receive a government certification with lifelong validity. Vskills equips the candidates with sample questions, mock tests, and comprehensive learning resources to assist them in clearing the examination.
Besides, learners also get “Vskills Certified” on the in-demand hiring web portals like Monsterindia.com and Shine.com. The online Certified Facebook Apps Developer training course significantly improves the earning potential and job portfolio of the participants.
- Hard copy learning material
- Call-back request facility
- Government accreditation
- Skills validated by Vskills on Monsterindia.com and Shine.com
- Sample study resources
- Online test with no negative marking
- Sample questions
- Hard copy learning resources
- Government certificate
- Practice tests
- Exam scheduling facility
- Reappear test
- Sample study material
- Online remote exam
- Vskills certified label on job portals
Course and certificate fees
- The Certified Facebook Apps Developer Training requires a programme fee and a GST charge.
- The fee structure for the programme can differ on separate occasions; hence, students must visit the Vskills website for updates regarding that.
Certified Facebook Apps Developer Fee Structure
Certified Facebook Apps Developer
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Certified Facebook Apps Developer training course by Vskills is perfect for the following:
- Graduates in the IT domain
- App developers looking to upskill and enhance their portfolio to stand out in the industry
The students, professionals, and graduates who want to join the Certified Facebook Apps Developer online programme must have a fundamental understanding of PHP.
Certificate Qualifying Details
Moreover, at the end of the training, participants have to qualify the course-end assessment to collect their government certification that validates their expertise in Facebook app development and integration. The passing mark is 25 (50 per cent) since the test has 50 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with one mark assigned to each one.
What you will learn
Students who pursue the Vskills Certified Facebook Apps Developer training programme will master the following topics and processes:
- Growth of social media
- Facebook app development process and elements
- Facebook’s evolution
- Accessing FB by XFBML, pure JS, and the server-side PHP
- Login and graph APIs in Facebook
Follow the below-mentioned steps to join the Certified Facebook Apps Developer training course:
- Go to the official website of Vskills’s at https://www.vskills.in/certification/.
- Browse the page to locate the icon “Certifications”, now click on “Mobile App Development” from the categories. On this page, go for the “Certified Facebook Apps Developer.”
- You can click on “Buy Now” to land on the checkout page directly.
- Participants who are already registered on Vskills can log in using their credentials to complete the process. New visitors to the page can create an account on Vskills.
- Now, after reviewing the programme information, fee structure, and certification code, you will reach the payment page.
- Pick the most suited mode and use your credit card (EMI), debit card, digital wallet, UPI IDs, or net banking option to pay for the course.
Facebook and Social Media
Application Development: Facebook
- Components: Facebook App
- Basics: Facebook App
- Test Users
- Configure and Register an application
- The process of Development
- Versioning Facebook Platform
- Test Apps
- Mapping users across pages and applications
- Business manager
- App review
- Brand and application naming
- Request Call-back for Data Deletion
- App Security
Facebook SDK for PHP
- SDK Configuration
- Authorisation and Authentication
- SDK API Reference
- Facebook PHP SDK Installation
- Facebook\Facebook- Facebook service class
- Accessing Graph API
- Example: Facebook Login
- Example: Page Tab and Access Token
- Example: User Profile Access through Graph API
- Example: App Canvas and Access Token
- Example: Post Links via Graph API
- SDK Setup
Facebook SDK: iOS
- Graph API and iOS
- iOS SDK configuration and installation
- iOS SDK protocols and classes
- Error Handling and iOS SDK
Facebook SDK for Swift
- SDK Configuration and Installation
- Application events and Swift SDK
- Graph API
- Swift SDK Basics
- Facebook Login in Swift
Facebook SDK for Android
- Component SDKs
- Android SDK Configuration and Installation
- SDK Interfaces and Classes
- Android SDK and Graph API
- Graph APIs
- Login API
- Sharing and Open Graph APIs
- AR Studio- Augmented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Creating Facebook Apps
- Build a Canvas Application
- Facebook App For Your Page
- Add Custom Tabs
There is one online exam that the learners must clear to get the Certified Facebook Apps Developer programme accreditation. The total marks for the test are 50; passing marks are 25, and no negative marking. The duration of the assessment is 60 minutes.
Vskills provides adequate learning material, including sample question papers, tutorials, and mock tests so that students can qualify in one go. However, those who don’t can register again for a second attempt after giving extra exam fee.
How it helps
Candidates can achieve advanced career progression and a broadened employment horizon once they get the certification. Professionals and graduates looking to learn the nuances of social media app development can benefit from the training. Those already in the app development domain can boost their earning potential with the government certification and ‘Vskills Certified’ tags.
Yes. Being the leading professional certification body, the certification Vskills offers for the Certified Facebook Apps Developer online course is well-recognised and valued. The accreditation verifies your expertise in the domain.
Candidates should have a basic understanding of PHP to pursue the course successfully.
The test has 50 MCQs of one mark each. It is an online exam with duration of one hour.
Vskills ensures that the learning material directly reaches your home (postal address). The delivery does not take more than 7-10 days from the day of fee payment.
Yes. Vskills allows transactions from debit cards from any Indian bank.