JNTUH University Admission Process 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad Admission Details:
JNTUH University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses. JNTUH admission to the undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the EAMCET examination. While admission to postgraduate programmes will be done through an All India Level Entrance Exam/State LevelEntrance Examination. For research courses, applicants have to appear for an interview process conducted by the university. The details of JNTUH admission process can be read further in the article below:
JNTUH admission process for Undergraduate Courses:
- Applicants have to fill an online application form on the website of the university.
- Admission will be based on the rank obtained in Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad admission procedure for Postgraduate Courses:
- Admissions will be based on GATE or PGECET/GPAT/ICET ranking respectively conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- For M.Tech programmes, selected candidates have to appear for Counselling Process.
- Admission to regular M.Sc programmes and part-time M.Tech/M.Sc./MBA/ PGDNT programmes will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination conducted by JNT University Hyderabad.
- For P.G. Diploma programmes, the candidates have to appear for the entrance test conducted by JNT University Hyderabad.
- Admissions to MBA course will be done on the basis of merit/rank at Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) or at an Entrance Test conducted by the University.
JNTUH University admission process for Research Programmes:
- Admission to External PhD/M.Phil/ M.S. Research Programmes will be made on the basis of Entrance Examination conducted by JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- Selected Candidates will have to appear for the Interview conducted by JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- For the final selection, aspirants have to appear for the document verification, seat allotment and fee payment.
JNTUH University View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CE-2, PH, AR, BM, AE, MN | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CE-1, IN, CY | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - EC, PE, ES, ST, PI | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - EE, GG, AG, EY | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CS-2, XE, XL | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CS-1, MA, BT, CH, TF | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - ME-2, MT | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - ME-1, XH | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Choice of Exam City - Last chance to change | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
Admissions to regular M.Tech. programmes in constituent colleges/Units of the University are based on GATE or PGECET ranking respectively conducted by Telengana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.