- Introduction to Data Science
- Industry Applications
₹ 41,923 88,000
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Virtual Classroom +1 more
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
DataMites’ Data Scientist certification course is a highly specialised programme covering the fundamentals of data science. The online Certified Data Scientist Course includes inclusive realms such as Statistics, Machine Learning, and Business Domain Knowledge to give you a 360-degree learning experience.
The Certified Data Scientist training course is available in both online and offline modes of learning. While it is mainly focused on Python, it also includes R to help professionals working in R. Throughout the course, you will receive expert guidance from elite professors and mentors via theoretical lessons and 10+ industry-related projects.
Moreover, after successful course completion, DataMites' dedicated Placement Assistance Team (PAT) will provide you with end-to-end job support. You'll work with expert counsellors for career enhancement. You will also receive unlimited access to Data Science Cloud Lab for practice.
Also, the Certified Data Scientist classes course is accredited by the International Association of Business Analytics Certification (IABAC). So, the certification holds global recognition.
- IABAC-aligned syllabus
- IABAC certification
- Multiple learning options
- Access to Data Science Cloud Lab
- Faculty from IIMS
- Internship + placement support available
- 10+ industry-related projects
- Decision-making case studies
- 1 Live client project
- 25 capstone projects
- Examination as a method of assessment
- Intensive live online training
- Self-study books and videos
- Online and offline learning options
- Iabac certification
- Iabac-aligned syllabus
- Placement assistance
- Data science cloud lab for practice
- Expert trainers
Course and certificate fees
- The Data Scientist certification course fee depends upon the mode of learning you choose.
- You need to pay the entire course fee upfront.
Certified Data Science fee structure
|Mode of learning||Total Fee||Discounted Fee|
|Live Virtual||Rs. 88,000||Rs. 39,878|
|Blended Learning||Rs. 62,000||Rs. 28,178|
|Classroom||Rs. 88,000||Rs. 54,503|
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Certified Data Scientist course is suitable for –
- Beginners in the field who wish to get a solid understanding of data science for better career opportunities
- Working professionals who want to switch their domain to data science
- Those whose jobs mainly revolve around data analytics and Machine Learning
- Project managers who wish to switch to management roles in data science projects
There's no eligibility criteria for the Certified Data Scientist online training course.
Certification Qualifying Details
However, you need to clear the IABAC certification exam to qualify for the Certified Data Scientist Course certificate.
What you will learn
Once you have successfully completed the Certified Data Scientist programme by Data Mites, you will have –
- A better understanding of the data science project workflow
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Understanding of core Machine Learning algorithms
- Extensive knowledge of data mining practices, data forecasting, and data visualisation
- Insights to create a business case for data science projects
- Knowledge of delivering end-to-end projects to customers
- Open the Certified Data Scientist course webpage.
- Choose your preferred mode of learning and click on ‘Enquire Now.’
- Now, create your account by providing the required contact information.
- DataMites will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the next steps.
Data Science Foundation
- Control Statements
- Anaconda - Python Distribution Installation And Setup
- Python Basics
- Jupyter Notebook
- Data Structures
R Language Essentials
- R Studio Basics
- R Installation And Setup
- Control Statements
- R Data Structures
- Data Science Packages
Maths for Data Science
Statistics for Data Science
Data Preparation with Pandas
- Outlier Analysis
- Data Munging With Pandas
- Numpy Array Functions
Visualisation with Python
- Matplotlib Introduction
- Seaborn Package Introduction
- Visualization Basics
- Basic Plots
- Customizing Plots
- Statistical Plots
Machine Learning Associate
- Ml Core Concepts
- K-Nearest Neighbour
- Machine Learning Introduction
- Clustering With K-Means
- Linear Regression
- Unsupervised and Supervised Learning
- Logistic Regression
Advanced Machine Learning
- Naïve Bayes Algorithm For Text Classification
- Bayes Theorem
- Decision Tree
- Extra Trees
- Ensemble Methods: Random Forest
- Svm, Boosting Techniques
- Artificial Neural Network
- Adv Metrics
- Grid Search
- Imbalanced Dataset
- K-Fold Cross-Validation
SQL for Data Science
Deep Learning – Cnn Basics
- Tensorflow and Keras
- Deep Learning Introduction
- End To End Image Classification Of Cats and Dogs Using the Tensorflow-Keras Platform
- Convolution Neural Network Basics
- Tableau Introduction
- Visual Analytics Basics
- Dimensions Vs Measures
- Connecting To Datasource
- Basic Plots
- Compound Plots
ML Model Deploy – Flask API
- Flask Introduction
- Ml Deployment Strategies
- Deploying It On Flask As Api
- Packing Training Ml Model
Data Science Project Execution
- Business Case Risk
- Data Science Project Management Method
- Project Pitfalls
- Limitation Of Machine Learning
Big Data Foundation
- Introduction to Big Data
- Spark Big Data for Data Science Processing
- Hadoop Concepts
- Handling Big Data in Machine Learning Pipeline
How it helps
The Data Mites’ Certified Data Scientist training course has been specially designed to cover the core concepts of data science. All the Certified Data Scientist Course modules comprise immensely valuable case studies and real-world projects. As a result, you can receive hands-on training and achieve a firm grip over the course material.
Besides, once you complete the course and pass the IABAC certification exam, you'll receive a globally recognised certificate. So, you can find lucrative job opportunities around the world.
All online sessions are recorded so you can view them later. In case of classroom sessions, you can speak to the coordinator to allow you to join the session in another batch.
No, most of the software used in the Certified Data Scientist Course is either free or open-source. So, you need not invest in any software prior to training.
You will need to appear for a certification examination to qualify for the certificate.
No, even the beginners can join.
The in-person classroom module will cost you Rs. 58,695.
Board Infinity via FutureSkills
Polytechnic University of Milan, Milan via Coursera
IBM via Coursera