- Introduction to the course
- Watson- The AI for business
- How Watson works
- Intelligent chatbots, virtual assistants, and IBM Watson
- Making data and AI accessible to all
- What differentiates consumer and business AI systems
- Enriching customer service
- Assisting in compliance-oriented business processes
- 3 ways Watson can help your business
- Getting started on your AI journey
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson certification course is offered by IBM through the platform of Coursera. The programme will discuss the basics of artificial intelligence using IBM Watson. The programme mainly includes the topics such as the working of Watson, its several artificial intelligence services, how to build apps using Watson services from IBM, and many more.
The Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson online course not only talks about the theoretical aspects of the subject matter but also the real-life cases of the market and the current situations prevailing in the industry. This beginner-level programme includes several readings, video lectures, quizzes, assignments, tests, practice exercises that are divided into four different modules. The course is a hundred percent online programme and thus available for students at all times. The Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson certification syllabus requires only 9 hours of the time from the schedule of students to learn from this course. The course grants a certificate at the end of the course if the student completes the entire course successfully.
- Beginner level course
- In association with IBM
- Free of cost course
- Offered by Coursera
- Subtitles available in 10 languages
- Certification can be achieved
- Self-paced learning
- Online teaching methods
- 9 hours of time required
- Discussion platform
- Practice exercise
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- Students are free to choose the audit mode and pursue the course at zero cost.
- Students must take a subscription to the course by paying the Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson fees to acquire the certificate.
Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson Fees Details
Amount in Rupees
Rs. 3,583 per month
certificate providing authority
Certification Qualifying Details
Candidates can acquire the certification for the online course by successfully completing the course and making the fee payment.
What you will learn
At the time of completion of the Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson certification, students will be able to understand the following points-
- Students will gain valuable insights into Watson's artificial intelligence in the program.
- Learners will acquire knowledge on the working of Watson in the Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson.
- Participants of the programme will gain an understanding of intelligent chatbots, IBM Watson, and virtual assistants.
- Candidates will learn about computer vision and its applications in Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson training.
- Students will get an understanding of Watson for Oncology, Genomics, and clinical trial matching.
- Participants will be able to differentiate between consumer and business AI systems.
- Students will be able to learn about Watson's visual recognition, personality insights, and tone analyzer.
The admission process of the Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson training will just take a few steps that are given below:
Step 1- Candidates can register for the online course via this link- https://www.coursera.org/learn/ai-with-ibm-watson
Step 2- Candidates must create an account on Coursera to be a part of the course.
Step 3- Candidates must select the option named Enrol for Free given in the blue box on the homepage of the course.
Step 4- Candidates need to enrol by signing up using the required credentials such as Gmail or Facebook
Step 5- Candidates can select the option of Go to course option and get access to the syllabus.
Week 1 : Watson AI overview
Week 2 : Watson AI services
- Introduction to Watson services
- A few Watson services
- Watson assistant
- Watson natural language understanding
- Watson Speech to text
- Watson language translator
- Watson assistant
- Watson discovery
- Watson knowledge studio
- Watson text to speech
- Watson natural language classifier
Week 3 : More Watson AI services
- Watson studio
- Watson OpenScale
- Watson machine learning
- Computer vision, its applications, and IBM Watson
- Watson personality insights
- Watson compare and comply
- Watson knowledge catalog
- Watson visual recognition
- Watson tone analyzer
Week 4 : Watson in action
- Watson at work
- Watson at Hilton
- Watson at ADNOC
- Watson use cases
- Watson at a live person
- Optional: Watson for Oncology, Clinical trial matching, and Genomics
Financial aid is available for those participants who come from a weaker financial background. They need to apply for the same. The selected candidates will be awarded financial support.
How it helps
The information from this Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson certification course has to be obtained through an online learning setup since this is a hundred per cent online course. The course is available in the audit mode so that students will gain access to the course at no cost as well as students can take a subscription for this programme. Students who get into the course will learn about artificial intelligence and how to use Watson services to build apps. By the time the course comes to an end, students will gain a certificate if they have a subscription to the programme.
The certification lets the users enjoy several academic as well as professional benefits. Through the learnings gained from this course, students will be able to apply for a similar programme of higher degree. Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson certification benefits the participants who want to get an internship or a beginner level job in the relevant industry. The certification will be obtainable in the downloadable form so that it can be shared to different social or professional platforms such as LinkedIn. Students can also mention the achievement of certification in the skills sections of their CVs or resume so that their profile weightage is increased. The course will be of major help for the people who are business professionals and want to transform their business into a digital one along with all the chatbots, virtual assistants, etc. Participants who are already working in the same field can also apply for the Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson online course and revise and brush up their skills. The course also includes real-life market issues and case studies in the course in order to provide practical exposure to the applicants of this course.
The Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson certification syllabus of the course includes four modules that comprise several videos, practice exercises, and readings.
The course can be joined from the official page of Coursera only.
The programme can be completed in the time span of 9 hours.
Students can find the particular option after enrolling on the Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson certification.
No, the course does not require any kind of work experience to pursue this programme.
Only those students will be able to get the scholarship whose applications are granted.
Yes, the programme includes graded quizzes for the students.
Yes, students can get a refund for their subscription to the programme.
Yes, the certification achieved through this course can be shared on different social platforms.
If the student completes the course successfully, he or she is eligible for the certification of the programme.
Microsoft Corporation via Coursera
Harvard University, Cambridge via Edx
EIT via Coursera
EIT via Coursera
IBM via Edx
IBM via Coursera
The Linux Foundation via Edx
Babson College, Wellesley via Edx