- Delineation of the Economy
- Types of Institutional Units
- Institutional Units as Producers
06 Jul, 2021 - 01 Sep, 2021
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 3-6 Hours Per Week
This Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification course is one of the most important courses that reviews all the basics like concepts, skills, and principles that are required during the compilation and dissemination of financial and macroeconomic statistics. The Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics program is created in a way to cover various topics pertaining to macroeconomic statistics and data handling like institutional units, residence, stocks, and flows, Data standard initiative of IMF, accounting rules, and the macroeconomic linkages among these statistics.
The Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification course introduces one of the uses of statistics in financial data dissemination. This training is structured in a way to teach the practical uses. It encourages learners to take this Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics online and practice and learn for the course progress by not just watching the video. but constantly solving the assignments and exercises in the program duration.
- Self-paced program.
- Unlimited course access for life.
- Financial assistance
- Shareable certification
- Course offered by IMF
- The course duration of 4 weeks
- Per week efforts of 3 to 6 hours needed
- Intermediate level of course
- Video lectures
- Reading material
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- The Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics fees is Rs.1,826/- and it needs to be deposited by all the applicants.
- The registration fee for the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics training is not required.
Amount In Rs.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics Programme is a relevant course that is made to suit multi-disciplinary candidates:
- Candidates who wish to make a thriving career in the field of statistics and data handling of finance and macroeconomics.
- Economics graduates, researchers, and mathematicians working in fields require an essential background of concepts and basics needed for compiling data for the higher computation accuracies as well as problem-solving can pursue the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics online course
- Professionals who work with data visualization and data handling in the field of finance
What you will learn
By taking this Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification candidates will learn the following:
- An insight into the recommendations and requirements of IMF’s initiative of Data standards under Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification.
- A deeper understanding of the concept of residence will be gained in the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics program
- Know-how to record stocks and flows in an integrated manner by pursuing the Knowledge management and Big Data in the Business certification syllabus
- Hands-on experience of working with industry best practices and tools
- Learning techniques of macroeconomic statistics field for better implementation and analysis of work in Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification.
- Practical learning and takeaways from the lectures and exams will be learned by the students as the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification benefits
- An understanding of working of Basics for macroeconomic statistics
- Learn classification of financial units in the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics course
- Differentiation between an institutional unit and other sectors in Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification.
- Learn evaluation of macroeconomic interlinks during the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification course.
For admission into the program, candidates will have to follow a few simple steps for enrolling in the course:
Step 1: Candidates will have to first log in to the edX official website course page here: https://www.edX.org/course/compilation-basics-for-macroeconomic-statistics and click on the ‘Enroll.’ button.
Step 2: Next candidates will be guided to use either a Google / Facebook account or an email ID for registering. Candidates who are previous account holders may simply login into their Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics course
Step 3: Choose how you want to take the program. Selection can be made from either the paid version that also helps to earn a shareable certificate or of the free auditing of the course. This mode does not award a certificate.
Step 4: Candidates have the option to apply for financial assistance. The selected candidates will be given up to 90% assistance for the course fee.
Step 5: For those purchasing this course, they will be taken to the official payment page. Make a selection from any of the payment modes.
Step 6: After paying the course fee or enrolment of free auditing the course, you will be given access to all the curriculum course material.
Step 7: Candidates may download all the reading/ video material and lectures of the course curriculum to watch later. The deadlines are flexible and can be reset.
- Definition and Concepts of Residence
- Residence of Households
- Residence of Enterprises and Other Institutional Units
- Market and Nonmarket Producers
- General Government
- Nonprofit Institutions Serving Households
- Financial and Nonfinancial Corporations
- Public Sector
Stocks and Flows
- Economic Flows and Stock Positions
- Types of Economic Flows
- Types of Stocks Positions
Accounting Rules of Macroeconomics Statistics
- Accounting Rules for Macroeconomic Statistics, Part 1
- Accounting Rules for Macroeconomic Statistics, Part 2
- Financial Instruments and Assets
- Debt Instrument
- Nondebt instrument
STA Data Dissemination
- Data Dissemination Standards and Beneficiaries
- Sharing Data
- The IMF Data Standards Initiative
Overview of Macroeconomic Inter-Linkages
- Macroeconomic Linkages
Candidates taking the compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification course can pursue the financial assistance of 90% if they belong from economically challenged backgrounds.
How it helps
This Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics by edXis beneficial for candidates from multiple disciplines. It is an introductory training for helping candidates to climb a successful career ladder by updating their skills. For willing candidates that want to apply for higher-paying roles, this Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification can help in taking them a step further, By doing this course candidates can have a deeper insight into the essential background concepts that are used in the compilation of data that is needed in the finance industry pertaining to macroeconomic decisions.
Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics online course offers better conceptual clarity and advantages over the conventional data handling methods. The certification benefit is specially curated by experts from IMF and Govt. Japan will impart a deeper understanding of the concept of macroeconomic relevance and the use of tools in the data compilation. Lifetime access is an added advantage of edX for candidates attending this course. The upskilled CVs of learners of the course will also help in enhancing their career opportunities for the future. The Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification will be thus guiding all the applicants
edX offers a dedicated tab called ‘Discussion’ in the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics course tab. Candidates can get their doubts resolved there. There is also email support for candidates.
The courses offered at the portal edX are often taught by specialists and experts. In this course, they are from the IMF and the Government of Japan.
Candidates do not have any prior training or other prerequisites for taking this Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics program
No. There are no contact classes. This Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification course is online. It does not need campus/classroom visits.
No. It is not compulsory to follow orders but it is recommended for candidates to do so for better understanding.
This Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics by edX program is a total of 4 week-long courses with an effort of 3 to 6 hours per week
The compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification syllabus and material will be made available to candidates after payment of course fee or registration for audit.
For more details contact here: https://courses.edX.org/support/contact_us
The videos are all in the English language with subtitles and video transcripts for the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics online course
Candidates can use either PayPal Or any of their credit/ debit cards to pay the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics fee.
Yes. The video lectures have subtitles in English. And transcripts on every lecture of the Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics certification course.
The University of Tokyo, Tokyo via Edx
Georgetown University, Washington via Edx
Peking University via Edx
The World Bank Group via Edx
Babson College, Wellesley via Edx
Doane University, Crete via Edx
Delft University of Technology via Edx
Georgetown University, Washington via Edx
The University of Western Australia, Perth via Coursera
Courses of your interest
More Courses by International Monetary Fund
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.