- The Plan
- The Sketch Book of Interior Design
- Principles of Design
- A View in Perspective
- Let's Get Colouring
- Design Selection in Elevation
- Getting to Grips with Style
- It's All in the Timeline
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Interior Design Course Online program is an online professional design course provided by Upskillist under the 'Continuing Education' category. It is certified by the AP State University and recognized globally.
The Learn Interior Design online course comprises 4 modules. Each module is further divided into smaller sections for smooth learning. Besides, this professional design course offers a range of learning aids, from live chat support to downloadable lessons by subject matter experts.
From learning how to create your own design projects to managing them, the Learn Interior Design course will help you master all the design basics. All the online classes will be flexible. You can take them based on convenience. There will also be multiple exams and assessments in this course to ensure comprehensive learning.
Moreover, there will be weekly assignments in this course and one assignment after every module. Once you finish the complete Learn Interior Design syllabus and submit all the four module-end assignments, you will be eligible for an e-diploma.
- Online certification course
- Professional design course
- Globally recognized certification
- Around 32 lessons
- Exams and assessments
- 16-weeks of online learning
- Live chat support from Educator
- Lessons curated by in-house experts
- Class recordings available offline
- International-level curriculum
- Certified by AP State University
- Interior design course
- Online learning
- Globally recognised certification
- Downloadable lessons
Course and certificate fees
Interior Design Course Online Course Fee Details
Amount in Rupees
certificate providing authority
Anyone interested in acquiring professional accreditation can take the Learn Interior Design course by Upskillist irrespective of the educational background.
Certification Qualifying Details
Besides, you need to complete the online course and submit all the module-end assignments to obtain the e-diploma from Upskillist
What you will learn
Once you finish the modules included in the Interior Design Course Online, you will:
- Know how to differentiate between the 7 Principles of Design
- Acquire practical skills to execute interior design projects
- Learn to communicate through sketching
- Analyze the latest design trends
- Discover the various tools and tricks designers use daily
- Learn about critical elements of design sketching
- Understand how to read and develop a floor plan
- Know how to use the various computer-aided interior design programs
- Be able to create your own work portfolio
Who it is for
Individuals interested in learning practical design skills can join the Interior Design Course Online by Upskillist.
Step 1: Visit the course webpage to start the enrolment process.
Step 2: Click on the 'Course Catalogue' tab and select the 'Design' tab and choose 'Learn Interior Design' from the option. You will land on the course's webpage.
Step 3: Now, select the 'Get 4 Weeks Free' tab to make your student ID on the platform. You must enter your email address and choose a password of preference to register successfully.
Step 4: Upon completing the registration process, you can log in using your student ID and begin the professional course.
Module 1: Diploma in Interior Design
Module 2: Intermediate in Design
- The Designer
- The Client
- The Architect
- The Concept of It All
- Design Scheme
- Let's Get Sourcing
- The Fabric of It All
- Practicing the Profession
Module 3: Advanced in Interior Design
- Survey Your Site
- A technical touch (Part 1 )
- A technical touch (Part 2 )
- Space Plan Your Project (Bubble Diagrams And Colour Blocking )
- Packaging design
- Sample Your Design
- Looking At The Detail
- Presenting With Flair
Module 4: Proficient in Interior Design
- Practicing The Profession 2
- Sketchup 101
- Document Your Design
- Getting Creative With Your Budget
- Jump Into Construction
- Detail Drawings Or Rendering In Sketchup
- Time To Hand Over - Let The Snagging Begin
- The Big Presentation - Sign Off
How it helps
Upskillist has developed the Learn Interior Design syllabus with an international focus. It comprises 32 online lessons on practical design learning. After completing the course successfully, you'll receive a professional e-diploma certified by the AP State University to your name.
Some other Learn Interior Design benefits you can enjoy are flexible online classes, free four-week access, class recordings available offline, and live chat support from the educators. Such facilities ensure you can take lessons online at your convenience and learn comfortably.
Yes. The Learn Interior Design online course is a professional interior design course by Upskillist.
Other than the weekly assignments, there will also be module-end assignments in this design course. Enrolled candidates need to submit all the assignments included in the curriculum to qualify for Upskillist's e-diploma.
No. There is no fixed schedule. You can take the classes based on your time and convenience.
Yes. The Learn Interior Design certification from Upskillist is internationally recognized. The AP State University certifies this professional course.
You will receive live chat support from Upskillist's educators to ask your doubts.