Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Content writing has become one of the most in-demand professions in recent times. The domain requires the perfect combination of creativity and professional skills that will help candidates interested in this field succeed in all online businesses. Completing VSkills’ Certified Content Writer course will help you understand the techniques and nuances of the art of writing better.
The certification assessment available in the Certified Content Writer programme curriculum will test you in basic knowledge of annotations, style, techniques, and language grammar. Several private and public sector companies HCL, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Motherson Sumi Infotech Design Ltd., Shiksha.com, Randstad India Limited, and Naukri.com regularly hire content writers.
The Content writer certification course is rife with e-video lectures, practice-tests and course material which are available as a hard copy. This is a 100% online training with lifelong access to the LMS cloud platform. After completing the programme successfully and passing the assessment, you will be eligible for a certificate recognised by the government.
- E-learning access
- Examination mode – Online
- The test is available anywhere and anytime.
- Hard-copy of the study material
- Government certification
- Sample questions
- Free practice tests
- Online mock test
- Guarantee of increased employability
- 100% online course
- Video lectures
- Free practice tests
- Self-paced online examination
- Hard-copy of the study material
- Govt certification
Course and certificate fees
- You can complete the payment procedure for the Content writer certification course using an online payment gateway or using offline methods.
- You can use net banking, credit or debit cards, master cards, visa cards, Amex cards and all other kinds of debit cards from Indian banks to make the payment.
Certified Content Writer course fee structure
Certified Content Writer course
Rs. 3,499 (plus GST)
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Candidates who want professional training in the field of content writing and want to pursue a career as a content writer should definitely opt for VSkills’ Certified Content Writer course.
Students have to clear the end-of-training assessment to become a Certified Content Writer and receive the accreditation.
What you will learn
After completing the Certified Content Writer course, you will learn the following:
- You will finish reading a guidebook on how to make a successful career in the field of content writing.
- How to get a step ahead by diversification.
- How to use essential annotations and the different kinds of content that are available in the industry.
- Important writing tips and what to do after becoming a content writing professional
If you want to take admission in the Certified Content Writer course by VSkills, you can follow these steps for enrolment:
- Visit the VSkills official website - https://www.vskills.in/.
- Find the Certified Content Writer course and register yourself in the course.
- Look for the “Buy Now” option and pay the course fee.
- On completion of the payment, you will be able to access all the online video lectures, examinations, practice tests and a hard copy of the study material. You will also become eligible for certification after you make the payment.
Filling the form
For online payment application forms need not be filled.
For a successful career through content writing, understand the lines within guidebook
Ingenious work of dexterous hands and thoughtful minds: Painting Cyber with words
- Content Writers – In the larger sense
Make yourself indispensable by diversifying: A step ahead
- Important annotations
Know the content when wordy tides gush in
- Different types of contents in the industry
- Be ready for Q and A
- DIY of becoming a content writer
Gift of gab is about the techniques learnt: Know yourself – “Am I the chosen one?”
- What do you need?
Time to know your trade; Welcome to the bandwagon “Psst! Newcomers!” – Some cool tips
- Writing tips
- Important models
Undergo a self-discovery trip to know more: You are a content writer – Now what?
- Job avenues in this industry
- How content writers are different from writers’ stereotype
To be eligible for Certified Content Writer certification, you have to sit for an online examination which can be taken anytime and anywhere. The following are the details of the test: 60-minute exam, 50 questions, maximum marks – 50, passing percentage- 50, and no negative marking.
How it helps
VSkills’ Certified Content Writer course will benefit anyone who wants to gain professional experience in the field of content writing. Content writers are in great demand, and many successful companies rely on knowledgeable writers to help take their company to the next level. Usually, these are companies specialising in website development and also public and private organisations. These companies need content writing professionals for the management of their communications and an active online presence.
After completing the Content writing certification course by VSkills, you will be eligible for a certificate. Several reputed companies hire content writers actively like Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Naukri.com, Shiksha.com, HCL, Randstad India Limited, and Motherson Sumi Infotech Design Ltd.
Online video tutorials, lectures and practice tests are available, and hard copies of study material are also available offline.
An examination will be conducted in the online mode to gain certification for this course. The test has a duration of 60 minutes. It is a 50-mark test with 25 as the passing mark, and there is no negative marking. You can take this examination anywhere, anytime.
You will earn a government certification upon completing this course. There are a few other perks of certification like lifelong e-learning access which you can find out by visiting the official website of VSkills.
You can pay the course fee either online or by offline mode. Every payment method is acceptable, from net banking to credit and debit cards. If you choose to go for an online mode of payment, you will not have to fill any application form.
This course will improve your job opportunities. Certified Content Writers are in great demand, and doing this course from VSkills will enhance your skills and help you gain professional expertise in this field. It will help you secure jobs in notable MNCs.