WHAT IS ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING ?
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a study of various principles and practical aspects related to the designing various telecommunications equipment. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers develop prototypes of integrated circuit components. B.Tech/BE trains students in dealing with the performance of telecommunication systems. BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a 4-year program. Some of the electives that reputed institutes offer under this course include Digital Logic Design, Semiconductor Devices, Network Theory, Signals, and Systems; Analog Circuits, Communication Systems, and Techniques Engineering Electromagnetics. Besides this one can opt for Principles of Digital Communication, Microwave Engineering or Digital Signal Processing. One can pursue M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering after successful completion of BE/B.Tech.Expand
- For UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. Independent entrance tests are also held by the various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
- For PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG program held by the various state, central, and private universities.
SCOPE OF ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Graduates/postgraduates can work in the consumer electronics, aviation and avionics, manufacturing, electricity generation and distribution, communications, transportation, telecommunications industry as electronics engineers.
- Engineers also work on cross functional engineering branch projects to utilise the facets of electronics and communication engineering.
- They also work on improving the functionality and technology of communication devices and servers.
- Setting up networks and equipment and maintain the systems are also among their job profile.
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Computer Organization and System Software
- Computer Programming
- Digital Electronics
- Electrical Networks
- Electronic Instruments and Measurements
- Electronic Material and Processes
- Engineering Mechanics
- Industrial Economic and Telecom Regulation
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Mobile Communication System
- Principle of Communication Engineering
- Satellite Communication
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 2386 Joined
- 101 Questions
Can I get a college with 18000 rank in ICT through MH CET 2019
Top Colleges in Pune MHT CET Counselling MHT CET College Predictor MHT CET Admissions MHT CET Pune Institute of Computer Technology Pune Admissions Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Information Technology Computer Science EngineeringView all tags
Can I get admission in pict with my SC category rank 6601 cs/it/entc
I've completed my diploma in E&TC in 2013. I want to graduate externally. Please suggest college/course in Mumbai.
I have completed my diploma in E&TC in the year 2013, I got an admission in D.Y.Patil SOE,Pune but due to financial problems I was unable complete my graduation. I am currently working in Mumbai in U... Read More
College of Engineering, Pune College of Engineering, Pune Admissions Electronics and Telecommunication EngineeringView all tags
What is the Cuttoff kist for direct second yeqr admission for coep
Is there a scope in electronics &communications in future 10 -15yrs ?