Pune University conducted Online Entrance Examination (OEE) for its various programmes including Masters in Economics, Mass Communication and Biotechnology from June 10 to June 20, 2019. The university has 25 departments under Science and Technology, 21 departments under Humanities, 7 interdisciplinary study faculties, and two departments under Management and Commerce. The application process of Pune University 2019 Entrance Test started on May 1, 2019. The application process was over on June 8, 2019. The courses which are offered through Pune University entrance test 2019 are M.Sc Biotechnology, M.A. Economics, M.A. English, M.A Mass Communication, M.Com and LL.M. Candidates can apply for Pune University Entrance Test 2019 in both online and offline mode. The entrance examinations were held in Pune only.
The eligibility criteria of Pune University M. Sc Biotechnology 2019 entrance exam is given below:
1. Candidates appearing for Pune University M. SC Biotechnology 2019 entrance exam must have passed 10+2 examination.
2. Candidates belonging to open category must have passed their 10+2 science level examination from a recognised board in India with a minimum of 60% marks.
3. Candidates belonging to reserved category must have passed their 10+2 science level examination from a recognised board in India with a minimum 55% of marks.
7. Pune University will be offering total 30 plus seats for Foreign/NRI/PIO plus Jammu and Kashmir (J & K) Migrant in M. Sc Biotechnology 2019.
The eligibility criteria for Pune University M.A Economics 2019 Entrance Exam is given below:
1. Candidates seeking admission in M.A Economics 2019 must be having a graduate degree in any subject.
2. Candidates must have passed their graduation with 55% of marks in case of open category.
3. Candidates must have passed their graduation with 50% of marks in case of reserved category.
The eligibility criteria of Pune University M.A English 2019 entrance exam is given below:
1. Candidates seeking admission in M.A English 2019 must have completed B.A in English.
2. Candidates belonging to open category must have a minimum of 50% in their graduation.
3. Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have a minimum of 45% in their graduation.
The eligibility criteria for Pune University M.A Mass Communication 2019 is listed below:
1. Candidates seeking admission in Pune University M.A Mass Communication 2019 must be having a bachelors degree from a statutory university in any faculty.
2. Candidates who have appeared for their final degree examination can also apply for the entrance exam.
3. The admission of the candidates who have appeared for their final degree examination will be confirmed only after submitting the final degree examination mark list in case if they are selected.
The eligibility criteria of Pune University M.Com 2019 Entrance Exam is given below:
1. Candidates seeking admission in Pune University M.Com 2019 must have passed B.Com, B.B.A, B.C.A, B.B.M(IB) examination of Pune University or from any other University which is recognised by AIU.
2. Candidates belonging to open category must have score at least 50% in their graduation to be eligible for Pune University M.Com 2019 entrance exam.
3. Candidates belonging to reserved category must have 45% in their graduation to be eligible for the entrance exam.
The eligibility criteria of Pune University LL.M 2019 entrance exam is given below:
1. Candidates appearing for Pune University LL.M 2019 entrance exam must have completed their graduation in law.
2. Candidates must have finished their bachelor of law: 3 years/5 years from a Statutory University.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Candidates need to follow steps given below for completing the application process of Pune University 2019 entrance exam:
1. Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of Pune University and then they are required to click on the admission portal.
2. After clicking on the admissions tab, candidates will be required to click on 'PG admissions'. Here, candidates can get the course details by clicking on respective department names.
3. Click on 'Sign up' button and fill the required details including name, mobile number, email address, etc. for further notifications and communications.
4. Once candidates are successfully registered they will receive the email and SMS.
5. Now, candidates need to click on 'login' button using their credentials. Thereafter, candidates are required to start a new application and select the interested department name to proceed.
6. Candidates will then have to fill the mandatory details cautiously including passport size photograph, course name, academic and contact details.
7. Payment can be made both online or offline. If candidates want to go for the offline option, they need to pay through challan. Online payment can be done through netbanking, debit card or credit card.
8. Once the department concerned receives the pre-admission amount status, it will approve the form and will publish the link to download hall ticket.
Pune University M. Sc Biotechnology 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern:
1. Pune University M. Sc Biotechnology 2019 entrance exam will be an MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based examination.
2. The entrance examination will be divided into two parts. Paper one will be comprised of general knowledge, quantitative aptitude and intelligence as subjects and will be carrying 50 questions.
3. Paper two will be based on 10+2 syllabus of Maharashtra State Board in the following subjects: (a) Physics, (b) Chemistry, (c) Biology, and (d) Mathematics. There will be total 100 questions in paper two.
4. In paper two, the section wise weightage of marks will be as follows:
a. Biology will be carrying 40% marks.
b. Physics will be carrying 25% marks.
c. Chemistry will be carrying 25% marks.
d. Mathematics will be carrying 10% marks.
5. The duration of the exam will be three hours. Paper one will be of one hour and paper two will be for two hours.
6. There will be two marks for each correct answer while 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The Pune University M.A English 2019 entrance exam pattern is as follows;
1. The Pune University M.A English 2019 entrance exam will be having both objective and descriptive questions.
2. The entrance exam will be of 100 marks.
3. There will be no negative marking in M.A English 2019 entrance exam.
The exam pattern for Pune University M.A Mass Communication 2019 entrance exam is as follows:
1. The Pune University M.A Mass Communication 2019 entrance exam will be having two sections: objective and descriptive.
2. Both the sections, objective and descriptive will be carrying 50 marks.
3. In section one, questions will be based on general knowledge and language skills.
4. In section two, questions will be on analytical and writing skills that is the essay, short notes and comprehension.
5. Section one will be having six questions and section two will be having three questions.
6. Marks per question will be in the pattern given below
5. Pune University M.A Mass Communication 2019 entrance exam will be of 100 marks.
6. Candidates belonging to open category need to score at least 45% for qualifying the entrance exam.
7. Candidates belonging to the reserved category need to score at least a minimum of 30% for qualifying the entrance exam.
7. There will be no negative marking in Pune University M.A Mass Communication 2019 entrance exam.
The exam pattern of Pune University M.Com 2019 entrance exam is as follows:
1. Pune University M.Com 2019 entrance exam will be having 60 questions in total.
2. The duration of Pune University M.Com 2019 entrance exam will be one hour.
3. The entrance exam will be a written test.
4. The entrance exam will be having following four sections: Commercial Knowledge, Mathematical Aptitude, English and Reasoning Test.
5. Each section will be carrying 15 questions.
6. One mark for each correct answer will be counted.
Pune University has declared the merit list of Pune University entrance exam on June 20, 2019. Pune University 2019 results mentions the name of the candidate, marks secured, counselling schedule, category of candidate, etc. Candidates whose names are shortlisted in the result of Pune University need to attend the counselling session for the verification of documents.
For admission in MCA in Pune University you have to qualify the centralised entrance exam and based on the marks of the entrance you will be given rank and cut off is prepared by the university for the same. The exam is MCQ based and questions are asked from areas of Mathematics, general aptitude and English language. The syllabus for General Aptitude and English is very vast but to get the detailed syllabus of Mathematics section you can visit the article for which i have provided the link here,
List of top colleges for msc statics in Pune are listed below :-
Pune University Admission 2020 - The University will start the Pune University 2020 ad...
Pune University Result 2020 - SPPU will announce the Pune University 2020 result online...
Pune University Mass Comm Admission 2019 - The admission process to Pune University mas...
PUCSD MCA Entrance Exam Pattern 2014– Click here to check about the Exam Pattern of PU ...
PUCSD MCA Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility - Check here eligibility criteria of PUCSD MCA...
PUCSD MCA Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form is now available online from February 24,...
PUCSD 2014 - Know about the Pune University Computer Science Department Entrance Exam s...
Your () brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile