|01 Oct, 2020 - 02 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB Group | Mode: Online|
|04 Oct, 2020 - 09 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB Group | Mode: Online|
|12 Oct, 2020 - 16 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|19 Oct, 2020 - 20 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Reavailability of application form | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2020 - 10 Jun, 2020||Others - Exam Centre Change Facility | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|16 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Fee Payment for registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|01 Mar, 2020 - 07 Mar, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Jan, 2020 - 29 Feb, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|25 Jun, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|25 Jul, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Food Technology is a full-time four-year (8-Semesters) undergraduate program in Design offered by MIT College of Food Technology at MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune.
Principles of Food Processing | Food Production Trends and Programs| Postharvest Management of Fruit and Vegetable| Cereal Processing| Legume and Oilseed Technology| Fruit and Vegetable Processing| Food Quality| Food Industry By-Products and Waste Utilization| Spice and Flavor Technology| Processing of Milk and Milk Products| Quality Assurance and Certification.
NEET score (PCB Group) conducted by CBSE MCAER CET Score (PCB Group) conducted by Government of Maharashtra.
- 10+2 (Science) or its equivalent Examination Successfully completed(Passed) from HSC/ CBSE/ ISC/ IB or any State Board.
- 50% marks in HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
- Those who have not offered Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by MITADT University.
- MH-CET SCORE (Biology Group) conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra.
- NEET Score (Biology Group) conducted by CBSE.