About Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora
Uttarakhand Residential University Almora was established in the year 2016 by the act no.20 of the state of Uttarakhand vide Gazette notification no.230/XXXVI(3)/2016/23(1)/2016 of the legal and parliamentary affairs department of Uttarakhand. The university also is known as Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya or URU ALMO. Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya is recognised by the University Grants Commission. URU ALMO offers Vocational, Graduation, PG Diploma and Diploma Courses to the students.
URU ALMO is located at Almora in Uttarakhand. Kathgodam is around 86 km away from the varsity. Pantnagar Airport is approximately 120 km away from Uttarakhand Residential University Almora. Dharanaula Bus Station is around 11.5 km away from the varsity. Candidates can hire an auto-rickshaw or take a cab to reach Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya.
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora Highlights
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora Courses & Fees
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora Admissions 2021
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya Admissions
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya courses include Vocational, Graduation, PG Diploma and Diploma Courses. According to the Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admission process, admission to all the courses is offered on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the university for various programmes. Candidates will be shortlisted for Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admission on the basis of the entrance exam and admissions will be offered accordingly. The step by step Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admission process for all the programmes are discussed here in details:
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Procedure for all the Courses
- Candidates aspiring to take admission to the various Vocational, Graduation, PG Diploma and Diploma Courses offered by URU ALMO have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the programme they wish to pursue and then submit an online application on the website of the university for Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admission.
- For Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admissions, applicants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for various programmes.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance examination for further Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admission procedure.
- Candidates will be shortlisted as per the merit list and only the shortlisted aspirants are eligible to be a part of the further Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment and it is mandatory to complete this procedure in order to confirm their Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya admission.
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora Facilities
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya has infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life and it also helps in the smooth functioning of the university. The labs of Uttarakhand Residential University are well equipped with all the latest instruments helping in carrying out the practical sessions. The library has an abundant collection of books where students can spend their free time and use it in the most optimum way and upgrade their knowledge. The hostel has a homely environment and provides accommodation to the students of the varsity.
Laboratories - Uttarakhand Residential University has modern laboratories equipped with the latest equipment and instrument that helps the students to carry out their practice sessions and get hands-on experience and enhance their practical knowledge.
Library - Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Hostel - The university provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora Gallery
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Uttarakhand Aawasiya Vishwavidyalaya, Almora Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: