WHAT IS WEB DESIGNING AND MULTIMEDIA ?
Courses offered in Web Designing and Multimedia in designing and animation academies across India entail the study of the production and maintenance of websites. Students having enrolled into the programme are introduced to the web graphic design, interface design, authoring, user design experience and search engine optimisation. They are trained on developing the front-end of a website that includes writing markup. Practically speaking, they are introduced to the various designing tools on which designs are being created these days including Pattern Lab, Vivaldi, Affinity Designer, Avocode, Antetype, Sketch, Form, UXPin, Macaw and Marvel. Furthermore, training in Multimedia involves text, audio, images, animation, video and interactive content. Students are taught how to record, play, display, interact with and access by information content processing devices and some of the tools used for such purposes such as Aggregation, Audio, Audio slideshow, Document Hosting, Infographic, Liveblog, Panorama, Timeline and Video Chat.Expand
SCOPE OF WEB DESIGNING AND MULTIMEDIA
- There are plenty of jobs for web designers across the length and breadth of the digital media industry and the corporate sector in general.
- They are needed to create eye-catching and visually appealing graphics that can be used as a tool to bring in advertising revenue.
- Some of the positions that can be taken up include:
Senior Web Designer
Web UI Designer
Web Designer – HTML/CSS
Senior PHP Web Designer
Web Designer - Flash
Senior Web Graphic Designer
Mobile App Designer
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Concepts of Design and Illustrations
- Design and Development Using Programming Language
- Designing for Web using Markup Language and Style Sheets
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER WEB DESIGNING AND MULTIMEDIA
Salary : 2 L INR - 2.5 L INR
Degrees: Other Diplomas