Admission Process 2021
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology offers admission to various undergraduate (B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Pharm) and postgraduate (MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharm) courses. Admission to the undergraduate course is done on the basis of marks scored in JEE Main Examination/UPSEE Examination followed by a counselling process while for postgraduate courses admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in CSJM University Entrance Examination. The detailed admission processes to every courses are given below:
For B.Tech/B.Pharm/MBA/MCA/M.Pharm/M.Tech/D.Pharm Courses:
- Candidates should qualify the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main)/UPSEE exam.
- Eligible candidates have to register for the UPSEE Counselling process and choose PSIT as their preference.
- For MBA, MCA, candidates have to appear for a personal interview.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For BBA/BCA/BA LLB Courses:
- Candidates have to fill an online application form for the entrance examination on the website of PSIT.
- Candidates should qualify CSJM University Entrance Exam conducted by the Institute.
- Further, the candidates have to appear for the CSJM counselling process.
- For BA LLB, candidates have to appear for a personal interview.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of the rank obtained in CSJM University Entrance Exam, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- PSIT is affiliated to APJAKTU, Lucknow. 85% of our seats are filled by counseling on the basis of rankings of UPSEE.
- Management Seats (15%) - We prefer the rankings of JEE and UPSEE.
- Aptitude Test of 30 minutes.