Admission Process 2021
GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The undergraduate course includes B.Tech while postgraduate courses offered by GL Bajaj, Noida include M.Tech, MCA, MBA. In order to admission to GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management, candidates have to appear and qualify in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) and afterwards appear in the counselling process where on the basis of rank they will be offered admission to the institute. Admission processes for all the courses is listed below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- The candidates have to fill an online application form for admission to the College.
- The candidates have to qualify UPSEE exam to get admission to this course.
- Qualified candidates will have to appear for counselling process and seats will be allotted on the basis of merit.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/MCA/M.Tech):
- Candidates have to appear for UPSEE entrance exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, candidates have to appear for UPSEE counselling where they will do the choice filling for the programmes and colleges they want admission in.
- Admission will be offered through UPSEE counselling based on the rank obtained in UPSEE entrance exam.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission Process for B.Tech. Ist Year
A. Admissions through UPSEE counseling:
UPSEE qualified candidates have to report in the college with allotment letter issued by UPSEE in favor of our college (G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Code: 192) for finalization of admission and follow the same as mentioned below:
- Report to the College till date as mentioned on the allotment letter.
- Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
- Carry two photo copy sets of the Documents (self-attested) as mentioned below.
- Fee as mentioned below can be paid only in the form of Bank Draft favoring G. L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management payable at New Delhi /Noida or Greater Noida.
- Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.