- Identify an agile teams core roles, optimal size, structure and cross functional skills
- Sustain and enable high performing teams
- Recognize the characteristics of a high performing agile team
- Apply best practice of agile governance
- Evaluate common misconceptions about agile
- Compare agile versus the more traditional waterfall approach to product development
- Identify how the agile manifesto sets the foundation for all agile frameworks sets the foundation for all agile frameworks
- Explain the agile mindset and how it sets the tone for being agile versus just “doing” agile
₹ 58,257 68,547
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video Based
Learning efforts 5-10 Hours Per Week
The course of agile software development programme offered by the udacity platform is a great learning opportunity for all the professionals, students and learners who are associated with computer skills and the internet. It is offered as a 100 percent online programme.
The course is a nanodegree programme and the duration for this course is flexible. According to the survey, successful students take at least 3 months to complete this course. The enrolled candidate has to invest only 5-10 hours per week.
The fee payment is flexible; the enrolled candidate can also pay the fee each month while pursuing the course. Financial support is also provided for the students who cannot afford the fee.
While pursuing the course the enrolled candidate will get personalized feedback, practical tips, a chance to work on real-world projects, project reviews, project feedback from the experienced reviewers, resume services and linkedin profile review. This course can give a career boost as real world projects are experienced, guidance from the experts is provided.
- Online course
- Flexible nanodegree programme
- Average duration of the course is 3 months
- Specific prerequisites are not required for pursuing this programme
- Technical mentor support
- Personal career coach and career services
- Technical mentor support
- Flexible learning programme
- Experience on real world project
- Project feedback from experienced reviewers
- Interview preparations
- Resume services
- Project reviews
- Video lectures
- Mentor-led-student community
Course and certificate fees
The fee details for the course are as follows-
- The course offered by the udacity platform is a 100 percent online course.
- The course of agile software development is a paid course and fee details are given below.
Amount in INR
For 3 months
The monthly payment for 3 months
certificate providing authority
No specific education background is required. Basic computer skills and internet navigation basics knowledge is recommended before taking this course.
Certification qualifying details
The course of agile software development offered by the udacity is 100 percent online course and in order to achieve certification for this course the candidate has to successfully complete this course including all the projects and assignments. The udacity platform will help the students with linkedin profile, resume services and interview preparation.
What you will learn
After successful completion of the course candidate will gain important insights on-
- Students will be able to create a release plan for the minimum viable product.
- Candidates will be able to create metrics that show project status.
- Candidates will be able to effectively communicate progress within and outside the development team.
- Candidates will be able to differentiate between scrum, kanban, XP.
- Create an environment that fosters high performing teams.
- Candidates will be able to manage iteration planning using agile techniques.
- Foundation of agile and agile frameworks.
- Delivering value with agile planning and prioritization.
- Progress, communication and organizational agility.
Step 1: Visit the udacity platform.
Step 2: Click on the Sign-in option.
Step 3: Create an account.
Step 4: Click on the desired course.
Step 5: Click on the enroll now.
Step 6: You can avail of the discount if you are choosing the course in the limited period offer.
Step 7: Click on the fee payment option and pay the fees.
Step 8: After the fee payment you can avail of the lessons.
Build and evolve agile
- Evaluate the advantages of the XP framework and its appropriate uses
- Evaluate the advantages of the kanban framework and its appropriate uses
- Compare and contrast scrum, kanban and XP
Release and iteration planning
- Apply the scrum framework to plan release and a sprint
- Explain and apply timeboxes
- Plan an MVP that delivers value incrementally by using techniques such as continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Identify the outcomes of release and iteration planning
- Explain the relationship between release and iteration planning
- Apply ideal time to estimates
- Explain and apply various estimation techniques
- Estimate user stories
- Refine definition of done for user stories
- Understand how to control the scope of user stories
- Prioritize a product backlog
- Identify and apply different prioritization techniques
- Manage a backlog and organize it using progressive elaboration
- Explain how each team role uses and interacts with the backlog
- Define the product backlog and explain why it exists
- Build strategies for for the internal team and for external parties
- Effectively implement tools to communicate across remote teams
- Correctly determine the status of the current in progress project
- Create BVIR to communicate the project status to the stakeholders/relevant teams
- Differentiate between metrics that should be shared externally and internally
- Use testing techniques early to keep an agile project on schedule
- Identify failures patterns and implement mitigation strategies
- Apply agile techniques to mitigate technical debt effectively
- Effectively communicate how technical debts impacts a project
- Determine the impact risks would have on a project
Measuring progress and impact
- Create BVIR to effectively communicate project status
- Use the appropriate chart type to build an IR to communicate a specific metric
- Effectively prioritize the next steps to improve lessons learned and add it to the backlog
- Run a retrospective to effectively identify what went well, what did not well and what can be improved
- Effectively applying agile thinking to reach sustainable development
- Differentiate between patterns and antipatterns of the continuous improvement process
- Identify the different parts of the continuous improvement process that lead to a sustainable development level
- Identify escaped defects and how to handle them appropriately
- Estimate when work should be completed
- Monitor the status of work in progress
- Determine the lead time and the cycle time
- Calculate a velocity
- Differentiate between outputs and outcomes
- Explain the importance of using metrics in agile
Financial support is provided to the students who are affected by the Covid-19 pandemic or those who cannot afford to pay the fee. After clicking on the “enroll now” option the candidate can see the discount option once you click on that option and fill your details then you can avail the discount. The amount of discount is decided by the Udacity platform according to their terms and conditions.
Specific exams are not conducted for the certification. After successful completion of the course the candidate can achieve certification for this course.
How it helps
This course will benefit all the individuals who have interest in basic computer skills and internet navigation. This course is a 100 percent online course and gives a real world experience to the enrolled candidates.
The framework for the course is designed by the experts and the duration of the course is flexible although successful completion of the course by the enrolled candidate on an average requires 3 months. This course is a paid course but financial support is provided to the individuals who are badly hit by the pandemic or who cannot afford the fee.
After clicking on the option of “enroll now” you can see the option of discount just click on it to avail the financial aid. All the amount of discounts is decided by the udacity platform on the basis of the financial needs of the candidate and according to their terms and conditions.
On an average 5-10 hours a week is required for the successful completion of the course.
While pursuing the course from the Udacity platform the enrolled candidate can avail services like mentor support, student hub discussions, real world project experience, project reviews, project feedback from the experts, interviews preparation, career support, resume services which are provided by the Udacity platform.
After the successful completion of the course the enrolled candidate can seek job opportunities as a delivery lead, agile delivery lead, engineering manager, project manager, product owners, product creator and many others job profiles.
No particular requirements with respect to software and versions will be required in this course.
For this query you have to contact the udacity rules and regulations.
This programme is a flexible learning course on average you need 10 hours a week and successful completion requires at least 3 months.
Particular prerequisites are not required for the enrollment but it is recommended that candidates should have basic computer skills and internet navigating knowledge.
No specific criteria this course accepts everybody.
Interest in computer skills and systems play a significant role here. Career developments, increase in salaries, promotions, increase in knowledge are some other factors for this.
You can apply for the job profiles like delivery lead, agile delivery lead, engineering manager, project manager, scrum master, product owner, product manager and many more.
If you have interest in the computer system and functioning, looking for better job opportunities, increase in salaries, increment then you should definitely enroll in this course.
Doubts can be cleared by the mentors, forums, mentor-led student hub.
This course provides a discount to the candidates in need.
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.