- Learn why visualization is so important in analytics.
- Learn about exploratory versus explanatory visualizations.
- Get introduced to data types and ways to encode data.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
Lesson 1: Data Visualization Fundamentals
Lesson 2: Design Principles
- Use chart type, color, size, and shape to get the most out of data visualizations.
- Learn about the importance of limiting the amount of data presented in an analysis.
- Learn to use data with integrity.
Lesson 3: Creating Visualizations with Tableau
- Do basic functions in Tableau, like inputting data and building charts.
- Learn to use colors, shapes, and other tools to dig deep into data.
- Learn to use calculations to create new data columns.
Lesson 4: Telling Stories with Tableau
- Build Tableau dashboards.
- Create visualizations to tell stories with data.
Google via Coursera
IBM via Coursera
University of Illinois via Coursera