- SVG's Role
- Create an SVG Graphic
- Graphics Systems
Exclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Certified SVG Professional Training Programme by Vskills helps candidates develop a firm foundation in scalable vector graphics (SVG). Students will learn extensively about coordinates, shapes, document structure, paths, coordinate systems, gradients, and patterns in SVG. The curriculum features wide-ranging content on masking, clipping, scripting, serving, and animating SVG.
The Certified SVG Professional training is an online certification course offered by Vskills. Nowadays, industries across different verticals require SVG professionals.
After pursuing the programme, candidates will also excel in generating SVG files from Perl, Java, and XSLT. Students will find exciting job opportunities in multimedia, web development, or graphics departments at various private and public companies.
The Certified SVG Professional programme comprises a 12-module curriculum, mock tests, sample papers, a hard copy of learning material, online LMS, and tutorials. Vskills conducts an online assessment for students after they finish the course. After qualifying it, learners get the government certificate in-tune with the industry standards. Learners also receive a free of cost call-back facility for doubt resolution.
- Online learning material
- No classes
- Self-paced training
- Access to LMS
- Certification test
- Third-party assessment
- Sample certificate
- Flexible exam calendar
- Vskills monthly exam
- Certification training
- Self-paced training
- Online certification programme
- Vskills community
- Job-oriented course
- Placement assistance
- Regular exams
- A hard copy of course material
- Govt accreditation
Course and certificate fees
- The total amount for the Certified SVG Professional programme fee is subject to change. Hence, students should refer to Vskills website before enrolling.
- Also, candidates will pay applicable taxes along with the tuition fee.
Certified SVG Professional course fee structure
Certified SVG Professional
Rs. 3,499 (+ GST)
certificate providing authority
The Certified SVG Professional training by Vskills does not have any specific eligibility criterion.
Furthermore, in order to get the certificate with lifelong validity, course entrants must qualify the online assessment with more than 25 marks.
What you will learn
Students become proficient in managing scalable vector graphics development after finishing the Certified SVG Professional training. The course makes them skilled in the following:
- Role of SVG
- Graphics systems
- SVG graphic: Creation and scalability
- User coordinates
- Understanding the basic shapes
- Referencing and grouping objects in the document structure
- Techniques and sequences of transforming the coordinate system
- Paths, Patterns, Gradients, Texts
- Masking, clipping, scripting, animating SVG
- Using Java, Perl, and XSLT to generate SVG
- Serve SVG files
The procedure for enrolling in the Certified SVG Professional training course by Vskills requires candidates to do the following:
Step 1: Reach the official website of Vskills at https://www.vskills.in/certification/.
Step 2: Scout the page to locate the ‘web development’ button in the ‘certifications’ section. Proceed by clicking on it.
Step 3: On the landing page, scroll until you locate the ‘Certified SVG Professional’. Choose it, and you will reach a new page.
Step 4: On the course page spot ‘Buy Now’ and proceed with it.
Step 5: Now submit the basic personal details, including name, phone number, email address, state, etc., to create a Vskills account. Or use your pre-existing profile to log in.
Step 6: Thoroughly check the course information, fee structure, and other details. Make the payment via any online method.
Filling the form
To sign up for the Certified SVG Professional training programme, interested candidates must open a Vskills account. After following the on-page instructions, paying the course fee, you can join to access the LMS immediately.
- Use Default User Coordinates
- The Viewport
- Specify User Coordinates for the Viewport
- Nested Systems of Coordinates
- Preserve Aspect Ratio
- Stroke Characteristics
- Polyline Elements
- Ellipses and Circles
- Reference Summary: Basic Shapes
- The polygon Element
- Document Structure – Referencing and Grouping Objects
- Presentation and Structure
- Use Styles with SVG
Transform the Coordinate System
- The scale Transformation
- The translate Transformation
- Sequences of Transformations
- The rotate Transformation
- Transformation Reference Summary
- Convert from Cartesian Coordinates: Techniques
- Scale Around a Center Point: Techniques
- Transformations: The skewX and skewY
- Relative lineto and moveto
- lineto, moveto, and closepath
- Marker Miscellane
- Elliptical Arc
- Path Shortcuts
- The marker element
- Convert from Other Arc Formats: Techniques
- Path Reference Summary
- Bézier Curves
- Filling and Paths
Patterns and Gradients
- Gradient Reference Summary
- Transform Patterns and Gradients
- radial gradient
- Properties and Simple Attributes Of the text Element
- Text Terminology
- The tspan element
- Text Alignment
- Add Text to a Graphic: Case Study
- Setting text length
- Internationalisation and Text
- Vertical Text
- Whitespace and Text
- Text on a Path
Clipping and Masking
- Create a Drop Shadow
- How Filters Work
- Create a Glowing Shadow
- The feComponentTransfer Filter
- The feImage Filter
- Lighting Effects
- The feBlend Filter
- The feComposite Filter
- The feTile and feFlood filters
- The feMorphology Element
- Access the Background
- The feTurbulence Element
- The feDisplacementMap Element
- Filter Reference Summary
- The feConvolveMatrix Element
Scripting and Animating SVG
- How Time Is Measured
- Animation Basics
- The set Element
- Repeated Action
- The animateTransform Element
- The animateColor Element
- The animateMotion Element
- Scripting SVG
- Use Links in SVG
- Convert XML Data to SVG: Use XSLT
- Use Java to Convert XML to SVG
- Convert Custom Data to SVG by Using Perl
Serving SVG Files
- Set up the Server
- Partitioning the Task
- The Task at Hand: Serve Web Files
Vskills certification test is in accordance with latest industry standards. It features 50 MCQs with no negative marking, which students have to answer in one hour. The passing marks for Certified SVG Professional course assessment are 25.
How it helps
Vskills’s Certified SVG Professional programme ensures that participants are skilled to take on roles across the industry that requires scalable vector graphics development knowledge. Students can join leading companies that specialise in graphics, web development, or multimedia as SVG professionals.
Since the training adorns the candidate’s online job profiles on select recruitment platforms with ‘Vskills Certified’ badges, there is a significant increase in employment opportunities. The course also brings in higher earning potential for certified students.
Yes. Apart from a comprehensive curriculum, Vskills also offers mock tests, sample Q and A, and supplementary material to help students prepare for the certification test.
Yes. Vskills supports transactions through debit cards from every bank in India.
Yes. Students can check out a sample of the certification at https://www.vskills.in/certification/vskills-sample-certificate.
No. There will be no classes. The Certified SVG Professional course is an online training programme which provides students with learning content and exam preparation material. Candidates can study as per convenience and sit for the assessment.
Applicants can avail of Vskills customer service by calling on 011 4734 4723. Or they can access the contact form at https://www.vskills.in/certification/index.php?route=information/contact.