- Product development process
- Fundamentals of product management
- PM career
- Role of PM
Part time, Online
Medium of instructions English
With Wild Code School’s Product Manager programme, you can get the complete training package to master product management. Offering both product management and technical skills, the curriculum also helps in resume-building, job interview prep and involves multiple interactive exercises for hands-on learning.
The in-depth Product Manager course syllabus aims at providing you with technical and soft skills. Progressing through the curriculum, you’ll obtain holistic knowledge of designing user-centred products and marketing and business for product management. You will also hone your tech skills (coding, data visualisation, automating data collection, coding environments, etc.), and understand the ins and outs of being a professional PM.
What’s more, Wild Code School also offers multiple workshops, projects, quests, project demos, 1-on-1 instructor meetings, and tech events to build your overall grasp of the subject. After completing the curriculum, they will award you the Product Manager certification to testify to your acquired expertise.
After you finish the Product Manager training, you can journey into the employment world with proper prep via Wild Code School’s personal coaching to help you prepare for interviews, build an impressive LinkedIn profile, and more.
- Soft skills coaching
- 320 hours of part-time learning
- Completion certificate
- Tech events
- 1-on-1 instructor discussions
- Personal coaching
- Remote learning offered
- No prerequisites for admission
- Flexible class schedules
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Project demonstrations
- Live courses
- Hands-on projects
- 5-month programme
- Real-world collaborations
- Tech events
- Instructor discussions
- No enrolment criteria
- Completion certificate
- Course available part-time
- Remote learning available
- Live programmes
- Project demonstrations
Course and certificate fees
- The Product Manager training fee is €4500.
- You can choose to pay this fee via 3 instalments.
- If you pay upfront, you can get a discount of 5-10%.
Product Manager course fee structure
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Since the Product Manager training has no prerequisites, it’s meant for anyone looking to upskill or start their career as a PM.
There are no hard-and-fast prerequisites to enroll in Wild Code School’s Product Manager training. As long as you’re above 18 years old, you can join.
Plus, you can also earn the Product Manager certification upon programme completion.
What you will learn
The Product Manager certification syllabus is compiled to make you adept in:
- Developing products from A to Z as an organisation’s product manager
- The vital aspects of product management: design (UX, prototype, UI, design sprint), strategy, conception (user stories, backlog, product roadmap), product launch, follow-up (performance measurement tools and data analysis)
- Essential sales and marketing skills
- Web development and data analysis skills
- Coordinating communication with design and development teams
- The key languages and frameworks of product development
- Fundamentals of data visualisation, web prototypes, and databases
- Understanding customer problems at a higher level and communicating them to your internal designers, developers, and marketers
- Go to the course https://www.wildcodeschool.com/en-GB/courses/product-management-course-part-time/remote-english to preview the Product Manager online course.
- Click on ‘Apply Now.
- Fill up the on-screen details to register and start your admission process.
- Wild Code School’s Campus Manager will connect with you to talk about the programme and see if it’s a good fit for you.
- If this discussion indicates that the course is well-suited for you, you’ll move on to the interview round. This will include a discussion and presentation with the curriculum instructor.
- If you clear this round, you can pay the training fee to enroll.
Filling the form
You must fill out a registration form to begin the Product Manager course enrolment process. This form will need your full name, email ID, contact number, and your training course selection.
Module 1 Fundamentals
Module 2 Product Design
- Design sprint
- User research
- Product design (usability, UX vs UI design)
Module 3 Business and Marketing
- Product definition: MVP, testing an MVP, POC, prioritisation
- Strategic thinking: product analysis, product vision
- Agile methods: wagile, agile, waterfall
- Product delivery: acceptance criteria, user stories, backlog, roadmap, epics
- Product metrics: AARRR metrics, smart KPIs, tracking metrics, OKRs
- Product launch: defining success, pre-launch testing, delaying the launch, traction channels, Bullseye framework
- Post-launch: collecting feedback, product-market-fit, evolving roadmap
Module 4 Tech
- Intro for coding: back-end vs front-end, servers, database
- Data-driven decision-making
- Database intro for PM: building a DB, DB basics, SQL for PMs
- Data visualisations
- Automate data collection
- Create a functional prototype
Module 5 Capstone
- Product design (prototyping and mockups)
- Product strategy (target, problem definition, user research insights)
- Create a prototype (backlogs, user stories, roadmap, MVP scope, product implementation)
- Product launch (KPIs, launch strategy, metrics)
How it helps
The Product Manager programme benefits you with an all-in-one curriculum that teaches all the facets of becoming a skilled PM. It utilises interactive learning tools, workshops, and project demonstrations to help you learn the theoretical concepts and their practical implementations. Moreover, the curriculum includes 1-on-1 discussions with course instructors for doubt-clearing.
Plus, you will receive soft-skills coaching to learn the industry-required skills for operating efficiently in a workplace. You can also use the Product Manager certificate to highlight your expertise and distinguish yourself from fellow job-seekers.
Yes, you can take the Product Manager training remotely and part-time.
Yes, you will receive personalised support from the course instructor to review your progress, support your learning, adapt your training, and clear your doubts.
Yes, you’ll be able to participate in interview workshops for the Product Manager training.
Yes, you can attend the evening classes held 6:30 pm-9:30 pm, on Mondays and Wednesdays.
There will be 6 hours of homework per week.