WHAT IS TEXTILE MANAGEMENT ?
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum qualifying marks and relevant work experience.
SCOPE OF TEXTILE MANAGEMENT
The Indian textiles industry, currently estimated at around US$ 108 billion, is expected to reach US$ 223 billion by 2021. The industry is the second largest employer after agriculture in India as it is employing over 45 million people directly and another 60 million indirectly. Further, the Indian textile industry has the potential to reach US$500 billion in size according to a study by Wazir Advisors and PCI Xylenes & Polyester. Further, many design companies are focussing on blending traditional textile with modern designing, hence creating a demand for managers who not only have understanding of the textile industry but can also oversee its transition into contemporary design.
- Advanced chemical processing and finishing
- Advanced fabric manufacturing and designing
- Garment technology
- Principles of textile management
- Production planning and control
- Textile mill planning and organization
- Arvind Mills
- Bombay Dyeing
- Indian Tobacco Company
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 86 Joined
- 3 Questions