The Business Environment
Introduction to the Case Method
Business Decision Making
Exclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The key objective behind imparting Executive Programme in Business Management certification is to make the participants expert in dealing the ups and downs of business in the most efficient manner. The participants are taken through an in-depth understanding of the business operations and processes. However, the course focuses towards application of different methodologies to face the potential threats in business and later rise through the adversities at minimum losses.
Strategy development, experimental approaches and resource management are the common topics the course will deal with. In short, this programme targets all the important concepts that are imperative to maintain and manage a smooth-running business enterprise.
● Once- a -week Classroom Sessions
● A Certification programme
● IIM- Calcutta alumni status
● Executive Programme in Business Management certification
- Case studies
- Interactive classes
Course And certificate fees
The Executive Programme in Business Management certificate course Fees is given as under:
The programme fees is Rs. 460000 plus GST
The Campus visit fees is Rs. 80,000 plus GST
Rs. 2500 + GST
Rs. 13500 + GST
Rs. 460000 + GST
Rs. 80000 + GST
Rs. 5,40,000 + GST
Rs. 115000+40000 + GST
Rs. 115000 + GST
Rs. 115000 + GST
Rs. 115000+40000 + GST
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The course can be fruitful for those who are middle managers or are the business consultants
Only the working professionals or self- employed are eligible for application. At Least 5 years of work experience after Graduation is a must.
Bachelor’s/ Graduate and Master's/ Post- Graduate degree in any discipline.
Certification Qualifying Details
Participants will be given certifications for Executive Programme in Business Management online course if and only if they fulfill all the evaluation components
What you will learn
- Enhanced Executive and Management Skills. The programme typically ensures that the trainees would go through intense coaching to develop skills and competence required to efficiently manage an entire firm/ business enterprise.
- Development Strategies are a basic part of this Executive Programme in Business Management online course. The most vital aspect of being an executive is planning.
- As the leaders of their respective fields, they constantly have to plan for the company’s future endeavors.
- They have to persistently seek out and identify various threats as well as opportunities lurking out. ●Development strategies would help formulate the ‘planning’ which subsequently leads to its application.
- Resource Management. Managing and directing the resources of the organisation is a very important task.
- Various matrices and methodologies need to be applied in this.
- The programme will train the participants its management techniques so that if any complication arises, they would be able to deal with the customers and the stakeholders.
- The necessary social skills required is also worked upon.
Step 1: Click on https://www.hugheseducation.com/iim-calcutta/epbm
Step 2: Fill the application form and submit the necessary documents with the help of the Hughes team
Step 3: Hughes team will verify your documents
Step 4: IIM Calcutta will screen the candidate profiles
Step 5: Join the programme
Perspectives and Foundation
Core Business Skills
Presentation Skills Business Simulations
Marketing Management Communication
Managing into the future
Business Analytics and its Applications
Design Thinking, Innovation and Entrepreneurial Mindset
Driving business in exigencies and contingencies
How it helps
The myths and pre- conceptions will be either busted or proven true. Detailed knowledge regarding the important topics will be very intricately explained. Market speculation and prediction skills will be worked upon. As an executive it becomes crucial to recognise and identify the possible strengths and weaknesses for business growth.
Business models in various environments and economic situations would be worked upon. The social, political and geographical implications help planning and developing strategies.
The classes and sessions will be instructed by renowned professionals in the field. Guest lectures by top experts and practitioners are also held wherein they share their experiences and insights with the trainees.
The programme will commence in September 2020. The class will be conducted only once in a week. The duration of the programme is 1 year or 12 months.
The programme will be conducted via interactive classroom sessions, case studies, projects and assignments.
The total fees for this programme is Rs. 4,80,000 plus GST
The Executive Programme in Business Management certificate course is best suited for middle managerial professionals and business consultants.
Currently there is no additional fees apart from the Programme fees.