I Got 45 percentile in cat, but have good work expe and ecas and decent acads. from sc category. can i apply for mba?
Yes, of course you can apply to mba colleges for admission. However final selection is based on overall profile along with cat percentile. Given that you have a category, still it will be difficult for you to get into top mba colleges with 45 percentile in CAT. However, you can apply to following colleges:
- EMPI Business school New Delhi
- GIBS Business School Bangalore
- Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology: AIMIT Bangalore
- IIBS Bangalore
- RSB Chennai: Rajalakshmi School of Business
- MITCON Institute of Management Pune
- Apeejay School of Management (ASM) New Delhi
- Jaypee Business School, Noida
if i will do online degree from IIT Madras will i able to apply for higher studies in canada ?
According to your question your degree from IIT madras is not related with you doing higher studies in Canada. If you could mention about the degree that you will be doing from IIT madras then i would properly describe you applying for higher studies in Canada.
In general you can apply for canada without any hesitation.
WHAT IS THE CUT OFF RANK TO GET INTO IIT MADRAS IN CS BRANCH
Hello aspirant !
Cut off rank changes from year to year .It is based on the no. of participants, qualifying mark etc.
According to 2020, cutoff ranks in IIT MADRAS in CS branch :
(OR - Opening rank , CR - Closing rank )
- General : OR - 49, CR - 158.
- OBC : OR - 35 ,CR - 92.
- SC : OR-10 ,CR - 54.
- ST : OR-03 ,CR- 23.
Hope this information helps.
hw many seats in iit madras for msc biotechnology
IIT madras offers almost 20 seats for msc biotechnology.However allotment of seat varies from year to year based on several factors.The highest seat offered being 25 in MSc chemistry.Down below I am attaching a link where you will get an idea about various IIT seat numbers offered in MSc Programmes.
Hope it helps!!
I am from SC category. How many marks do I need to get into IIT madras in Physics.?
*To secure seat in IIT, you should mwet the eligibility criteria of SC category cut off of JEE main and then Jee advanced.
*By previous year cutoffs the cut off for jee main for SC category was 54.012 percentile.But as we know cut off changes every year. It depends upon the number of candidates appeared and qualified in exam, difficulty level of exam, previous year's cut off etc.
* So you should score minimum 56 percentile to be on safe side .
*For more information you can visit the below link:-
Hope it helpful
iit Madras civil engineering or Gayatri vidhya Parishad cse which is best ? please tell me .Im in a lot of confusion
I don't suppose this should be a difficult choice to make. IIT Madras is the way to go! It gets you an IIT tag along with top notch faculty, campus life and opportunities from a prestigious institute of India that has such high ranking. Even if you didn't like Mechanical Engineering, IIT Clubs and Society would give you enough opportunity to explore your interest in computer field
Can I apply for BA humanities in IIT madras after completing my 12 th.Or else the HSEE exam is only for master programmes....Anyone kindly answer my doubt??
There is no BA in Humanities in IIT Madras. It is MA Programme. The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination i.e. HSEE is a national level entrance examination conducted by IIT Madras for admission to Integrated Master's programmes. It is a 5 year Integrated Master's programme in Humanities and Social sciences. To be eligible for this programme:
- You should have completed your 12th either from a State Board or a Central Board which is recognised by the AAssosiation of Indian Universities.
- You should have completed your 12th with a minimum aggregate of 60%. It is 60% for General Category, EWS and OBC-NCL. It is 55% for SC,ST,PWD.
- For HSEE 2020, you should have been born on or after October 1st, 1995. For Candidates belonging to SC,ST,PWD there is a relaxation by 5 years.
HSEE 2020 Syllabus has 2 parts:
- Part 1 is English and tests you on your Reading Skills, Grammar, Vocabulary, Analytical and Quantitative Ability, General Studies like Indian Economy, Indian Society and Culture, World Affairs and Environment and Ecology.
- Part 2 is essay. You can check the entire syllabus at: https://hsee.iitm.ac.in/syllabus.html
does iit madras offer bsc biotechnology?
No, IIT Madras only have BSc (Programming and Data Science) but they have B.Tech In biotechnology.
For more information you may visit: https://biotech.iitm.ac.in/
For new online B.Sc course please visit: https://news.careers360.com/interview-what-will-iit-madras-first-online-bsc-programme-be
I hope this was helpful. Thank you!
Cut off mechanical of iit madras
Hope you doing great . The cut-off of iit Madras mechanical engineering is
This is jee advance cut off
Keep one thing in mind that cut off is highly depend upon the number of students appear.
If you want to know more about the IIT Madras check the link given below
Hope this help
What is the fee structure of IIT Madras B.Tech course year wise?
The fee structure of IIT Madras for B.Tech course is as follows:-
- Total fees - INR 8.04 Lakhs
- Semester fees - INR 1 Lakhs
Refer here for more info - Courses offered by Indian Institute of Technology Madras (careers360.com)
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.