Admission Process 2021
Kumaraguru College of Technology offers admissions to various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Admission to undergraduate courses are done through a single-window counseling process conducted by Anna University. Admission to postgraduate courses are done on the basis of the entrance examination followed by the counselling process while for doctoral courses candidates have to appear for a written test and interview. The detailed admission processes are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Admissions will be done through a single-window system of Anna University.
- The candidates should qualify the TNEA exam conducted by the Anna University, then the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling.
- The candidates have to report in the allotted colleges and submit the fees and complete the admission formalities.
- The candidates will have to get their documents verified in the respective colleges and then pay the admission fees.
For Postgraduate programmes:
- M.Tech candidates are selected on the merit basis.
- The candidates who have appeared for TANCET/GATE can apply for direct admission.
- For MBA courses, the candidates are required to appear for CAT/ MAT/ TANCET and have a valid score.
- The final selection will be based on counselling process.
For Doctoral Courses:
- The Candidates have to fill the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for written test and interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- For students who got admission through TNEA online counselling 2018 for B.E. /B.Tech. programme.
- Government of Tamil Nadu makes admissions to B.E. / B.Tech. Courses of all the affiliated colleges through a common merit list of candidates administered by Anna University, Chennai.