- Glossary of Terms
Exclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The certified Brand Manager course is being offered by Vskills to enable the learners to strengthen their base in brand management. Vskills is a certification body working towards increasing the employability and skill development of students/professionals. Through this certification, they can prove and showcase their skill set in specific domains. This course will help the participants to develop their skills in brand management, digital management, brand marketing, developing consumer and customer insight-driven brand marketing strategies.
It is ideal for candidates who have completed their graduations and those who wish to make their career in management. They will understand the fundamentals of brand building and brand management process.
They will be trained in brand planning, increasing its potential, branding through social media brand positioning, evaluation, protecting the brand, dealing with the legal challenges of brand management and other essential functions of brand development. They will be able to come up with an effective brand strategy for inviting new opportunities and strengthening brand success.
- Online learning
- Life-long learning access
- Industry valued certification
- Certification by government
- Profile tagging on Monster and Shine
- Practice test
- Online learning
- Hard copy of study material
Course And certificate fees
An amount of Rs. 2,499/- inclusive of taxes has to be paid for Certified Brand Manager course by Vskills.
Fees payable for Certified Brand Manager course by Vskills
Rs.2,499/- inclusive of taxes
certificate providing authority
Certification Qualifying Details
Vskills conducts an online test of 50 questions. Every question carries 1 mark each. For the right answer, the candidate will get 1 mark but there is no negative marking. Candidates who will get a minimum 25 marks will be able to clear it and get the certificate of completion.
What you will learn
As the participants complete the Certified Brand Manager course by Vskills, candidates will get a thorough knowledge and understanding of different subjects:
- Understand the meaning and characteristics of Brands
- Learning how to maintain a brand-customer relationship
- Strategizing the brand symbol and character for strong brand building
- Expertise in creating a brand name and brand extensions
- Grasping the technique for perceptual mapping
Filling the form
To be able to register for the Certified Brand Manager course by Vskills candidates should follow the steps as mentioned below:
Step1: Candidates can click on the URL to register for the course https://www.vskills.in/certification/marketing/brand-manager-certification.
Step2: They can register by clicking on the buy now button given on the website.
Step3: After they click on it, they will be taken to the checkout page. An account with Vskills is necessary to register for the course.
Step4: After the account is made successfully, they have to choose the payment method.
Step5: Their order summary will be shown next. They can confirm their order thereafter.
Step6: Post confirmation, they have to pay the course fees through appropriate payment methods.
Nature of Relationship
- Too Many Walls
- High- Involvement Situations
- Discontinuity In Habits
- Low –Involvement Situations
- Consumers Involvement
- Cultural Factors
- Brand - Customer Relationship
- The Concept of Perception
- Principles of Proximity
- Brand Awareness is not Everything
- Central Organizing Thought
- Points of Parity
- Establishing a Brand
- Characteristics of Brands
- What is Branding?
- The Meaning of Brands
- Brand Equity
- Brand Management
Building Successful Brands
- Own a Word or Phrase
- Steps in Building A Strong Brand
Brand Names and Brand Extensions
- Why to Create a New Brand Name
- Product Associations
- Unrelated Extensions
- Types of Brand Name
- Nurturing Sub-Brands
- Image Associations
- Image-Related Extensions
- Name Change
- Brand Extension
- Logo Change
- Brand Symbol
- Brand Logo
- Brand Character
- Counter Fakes
Co-Branding and Corporate Branding
- Finding the Right Partner
- Corporate Ethics, Corporate Culture and Corporate Image
- Tips for a Lasting Relationship
- Managing the Corporate Image
- Creating a Powerful Corporate Brand
- A Fruitful Relationship
- A Qualitative Process
- Increasing Media Clutter
- The Need for a Paradigm Shift
- Dealing with Brand Variety
- Brand Loyalty
Brand Associations and Brand Image
- Measuring Brand Association
- Five Ways of Help
- Types of Brand Associations
- Quantitative Research Techniques
- Qualitative Research Techniques
- Forms of Brand Associations
- Brand Image
- Customer Insight-Driven Relationship
- Brand Relationship Management’s Journey
- Learning Relationships
- The Complex Nature of Brand Linkages
- Brand Relationship Management
Brand Management Process
- Why Brand is Everything
- The Brand’s Creed
- Does Marketing of Brand Help?
- Three Steps Toward Successful Branding
- Branding Promotions
- Branding and Brand Equity
- Understanding Brand Equity
- How Do You Measure Brand Equity?
- Historical Evolution of Brands
- An Eight-Category Typology
- Branding Decision
Brand Planning and Brand Potential
- The Marketing Environment
- Cadbury – Case Study
- The Importance of Brand Planning
- The Issues Influencing Brand Potential
Value of Brands
- Brand Identity
- A Brand That Works
- Value of Brand to Manufacturer
- Brand-Customer Relationship
Brands and Consumer Buying Process
- Advice for the Marketer
- Consumer Benefits and Evaluative
- Extended Problem Solving
- Dissonance Reduction
Issues Associated with Effective Brand Names
- Naming Brands - Individual or Company Name?
- Qualities of Powerful Names
- A Strategic Approach to Naming Brands
- The Brand as A Risk Reducer
- Issues Associated with Effective Brand Names
- Screen and Select the Brand Name
Consumer Search for Brand Information
- Brand Names an Informational Chunks
- Consumers Search for Brand Information
- Brand Information - Quality or Quantity
- Reasons for Limited Search for External Information
- Clues to Evaluate Brands
Added Values Beyond Functionalism
- Functional Product
- Self-Concept and Branding
- Symbolic Branding
- Brands and Symbolism
- Building Ladders on the Internet
- Using Existing Ladders
- Creating New Ladders
Branding to Make Tangible the Intangible
- Service Brands with The Optimum Consumer Participation
- Consistent Service Brands Through Staff
- What If The Brand Spoke to You?
- Will The Indian Brands Survive?
- Brand and Brand Users Galore!
- Creating Brand Personality
- Brand Personality - The Relationship Basis Model
- Values and Characteristics of Brand Personality
- Watch Out, We are World Class Customers Now
- Relationship Segmentation
Response of Weak and Strong Manufacturers
- Convenience Versus Non-convenience Outlets
- Strategy for Durables
- Which Stage to Target?
- The Role of The Brand
- The Risks of Poor Positioning
- Positioning of a Brand
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methodologies
- Brand Contact and Target Audience
- Target Audience
- Market Segmentation
Brand Positioning Strategies
- What Did Maggi Do?
- Why is Defining the Positioning So Important?
Brand Architecture and Brand Portfolio
- Portfolio Roles
- Brand Range
- Brand Hierarchy Trees
- Product Market Context Roles
- The ‘Coca-Cola’ Brand and Sponsorship
- Brand Portfolio
- Brand Portfolio Structure
Brand Benefits and Attributes
- A Brand is a Living Memory
- Attributes and USP
- A Product May Die but The Brand will Sustain
- Benefits of Building a Brand
- Benefits of a Successful Brand
- What can Research Do to Help?
- What’s the Benefit of Branding Anyway?
- Perceptual Mapping
- Brand Attributes and Benefits
- Strategy Decisions
- Perceptual Mapping Techniques
- Attribute Methods
- Market Description and Segmentation
Advertising and Branding
- Product Positioning as a Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning through Advertisements
- Advertising Must Position the Brand
- How Advertising Works
- Bang for the Buck?
- Creating a Brand Through Advertising
Differential Advantage and Positioning
- What is “Branding?”
- Developing A Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- The Differential Advantage and Branding
- Developing a Portfolio of Products / Markets
- When Branding Becomes the Strategic Advantage
- Differentiation - How to Compete
- The Differential Advantage and Branding
- Strategy or Tactic? Project or Process?
- Role of Agencies in Branding
- Securing the Customer’s “Permission”
- Successful Brand Repositioning
- Increasing Relevance to Consumer
- Making The Brand Contemporary
- Making The Brand Serious
Brand as Strategic Devices
- Brand Strategy
- Complex Brand Architecture
- Strategic Relevance of Branding
- The Strategic Plan
- Focus on Brand Equity as the Conceptual Model
- Brand Leadership-the New Imperative
- Intellectual Property Law in India
- The Challenges to Brands
- The Growth of Corporate Branding
- Brand Advertising on the Internet
- The Challenges to Brands
- Licensing Your Brand
- Protecting Brands Through Trademark Registration
Brand Evaluation and Planning
- Maintaining the Brand’s Core Value
- Brand Strength
- The Criteria to Assess the Strength of a Brand
- Commercial Models of Brand Equity Growth
- The Financial Value of Brands
- Defining Brand Dimensions
- Brand Evaluation
- The Causal Nature of Brand Equity
- Bridging the Brand’s Values
- Methods of Measuring the Financial Value of a Brand
- Revitalizing Brands
Legal Perspectives in Branding
- Legal Tips
- Geographical Indication
- Protection of Trademark
- Naming Tips
- The Designs Act, 2000
- The Trademark Act 1999
- Essential Features of a Trademark
- Infringement of a Trademark
- Registration of Trademark
Business to Business Branding
- Focus Areas
- Business Branding
- The Bottom Line
- Integrated Brand Communication
- Brand Architecture
- Online Branding Tactics
- Packaged Online Branding Solutions
- The Unsung Hero of Internet Marketing
Social Media Branding
- Social Media Branding
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Websites
The certification exam will be a 50 marks online exam. Participants will have to attain 25 marks which are 50 percent to clear the exam.
How it helps
The Certified Brand Manager course by Vskills will provide the learner's knowledge about brand development and management.
This course will enable the participants to amplify their job opportunities and further their career growth. They will be given a government certification which will add weightage to the work profile and resume of the participants. They will be able to learn at their own pace and schedule exams as per their convenience. Life-long access to the study material has been provided for the future reference of participants. Participants of this course will have a strong foundation in brand building. By this course, candidates will be able to apply for the higher job profiles in marketing, brand management, advertising & social media departments of various companies.
They will be given placement assistance through profile tagging on Monster India and Shine, increasing their visibility amongst recruiters and through the placement partners of Vskills.
Vskills certification is only a test. It does not have classroom teaching; participants have to prepare for the exam through the study material given by Vskills.
Vskills provides the students/professionals with an opportunity to get certified in areas in which they are not formally educated. It increases the employability of the students/professionals.
Vskills provides study material for each certification course. Material includes online learning access and a hard copy of the material. Link for e-learning is mailed and a hard copy is sent to the postal address of the participants.
The Vskills certification exam is conducted online. Participants can schedule their exam time, center and date according to their feasibility.
Vskills does not have any eligibility criteria for taking up certification courses. It can be taken by employers, employees, teachers, students, entrepreneurs and even retired professionals.
The Vskills certification exam will be held in online mode. The test will be conducted for a total of 50 multiple choice questions. No marks will be deducted for any wrong response given by the candidates.
Participants do not have to renew the Vskills certification. Vskills course certification has no expiry to it.
Vskills provides placement assistance to its certified participants. It does not charge any fees for providing placement assistance. It provides placement assistance through profile tagging and Vskills placement partners.