- How to assemble an electrical circuit on a breadboard?
- Measurement of electrical properties
- How to communicate the information about an assembled circuit?
- Development tools for the Arduino IDE
- Variables, macro-definitions, and counting loops
- Getting acquainted with Arduino
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Building Arduino Robots and Devices online course is an extensive, in-depth 6-week study into the process of building gadgets and robots using the state-of-the-art microcontroller, Arduino. The certification course demonstrates the assembly of such devices and bots, along with how to program them to perform specific tasks.
Coursera developed the Building Arduino Robots and Devices programme specifically for individuals keen in the field of robotics and looking to upskill. Also, the programme is the right choice for those who wish to develop their skills in the field of industrial or home automation, and for anyone involved in the field of advertising or industrial design.
Moreover, candidates will have access to ample reading material, carefully curated by the course developers. Once candidates complete the programme modules and practice assignments, they will be eligible for the much-coveted course completion certificate.
Finally, since the entire Building Arduino Robots and Devices course is committed to practical training, it will be beneficial if you had some of the electronics equipment used in this course handy.
- 100% online
- Beginner-level course
- Subtitles in French, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, English, Spanish
- Course videos
- Flexible Deadlines
- Approx. 17 hours of completion time
- Shareable Certificate
- Offered by Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Pre recorded video lectures
- Practice exercises
- Flexible deadlines
- Video transcript
- Shareable certificate
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
You can pay the Building Arduino robots and devices course fee online using your debit or credit card, or any other online payment gateway. Once you make the payment, you will be able to receive a certificate and access the course content upon completion.
Moreover, if you wish to attend the programme without the certificate, you can opt for the audit as the only option when enrolling in the course. The audit option will provide you access to all videos and reading materials, except for the course completion certificate.
Building Arduino Robots and Devices fee structure:
Building Arduino Robots and Devices
certificate providing authority
Since the Building Arduino Robots and Devices is a beginner-level programme, no prior knowledge is required of students interested in the course. However, basic programming skills and English comprehension to understand technical documentation will help in making the most of it.
Furthermore, you need to complete all the course modules by reading all the material provided and watching all the video lectures to get a course completion certificate. Additionally, make sure you score the minimum required marks in all the practice quizzes and assignments.
Upon successful completion of the Building Arduino Robots and Devices programme, you will get a course completion certificate from Coursera and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, which you can attach to your LinkedIn page or resume.
What you will learn
After completing the Building Arduino Robots and Devices online training, you will be able to:
- Create devices interfaced with various sensors to read the external world data
- Forward and receive the data obtained to other devices
- Perform control indexing and movement
- Create webpages that will demonstrate the working of your device
- Perform visualisations on PC
- Compute the working of an FDM 3D printer and its configuration
To enrol in the Building Arduino Robots and Devices training programme:
- Visit the course page.
- Log in using your Coursera credentials, or your Google, Apple, or Facebook account.
- After logging in, look for ‘Building Arduino Robots and Devices’ in Coursera’s course catalogue.
- Once you land on the course page, find the “Enroll for free” button at the top right-hand corner of the webpage and click on it.
- A pop-up with two options, ‘Purchase Course’ and ‘Audit Only’ will appear. Choose your preference.
Filling the form
To apply for the Building Arduino Robots and Devices training course, you don’t have to fill a separate application form. You can apply to the course by simply logging in to your Coursera account using appropriate credentials.
- First Sensor
- How to read analog signals
- Exchange of data through the serial port
- Voltage divider
- Reading digital signals
- Program branching and Boolean expressions
- The seven-segment display
- Bar graph and buzzer
- Monitoring systems
- Output shift register
- IR distance sensor
- Analog signal recording
- Function declaration
- While loop
- Measuring distance using ultrasound
- Mapping and processing
- Fighting the noise
- Servo and the library
- Field transistor and relay
- Planning and thinking
- Finite-state automaton
- Power supply
- Soil humidity sensor
- How to receive a command from the network
- water program basics
- Encountering errors
- How does WateMe work?
- Starting the commutator motor
- The motor control expansion board
- Relay algorithm
- Motor driver
- Analog line sensor
- External Interrupts
- Remote control and RemoteXY
- Running Diagnostics
- Robot car and Hitch
- Counting the turns of the wheels
- Week overview
- The structure and functions of a 3D printer
- Step motor
- Getting the parts from models
- 3D model of a part
Coursera features a financial aid programme if you find it difficult to pay the course fee for the Building Arduino Robots and Devices online course. If you want to request financial assistance, click on the “financial aid available” option that’s beside the “Enroll now” button.
You will be taken to a page that contains the application form. Fill out the application and submit it to avail of the aid. Coursera will notify you of the application status through email, usually within 10-15 days of the application form submission.
How it helps
The Building Arduino Robots and Devices online course have been a career-enhancing addition to the resumes of many participants in the past. About 33% of the candidates who have completed the course have witnessed a plethora of career opportunities opening up to them.
Also, 40% of the past participants got real career benefits after earning this course completion certificate. Lastly, about 50% of the past students received a pay increase or a promotion after course completion.
The Building Arduino Robots and Devices programme does not require any special knowledge on your part. Programming skills and basic English, which allows you to read technical documentation, will be preferable, but not necessary.
The certificate experience will expire within 180 days of the purchase. If you do not complete the course in 180 days, you will have to pay the course fees again.
The certificate includes the logo of the partner institution, name of the course, certified Coursera identity, verification URL and signature.
When you purchase Coursera’s certificate experience, you will get access to all the previously locked course elements like the graded assignments and the certificate. Also, you can visit your account’s accomplishment page to access your course completion certificate.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo via Edx
Courses of your interest
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.