- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in Food Process Technology is a three years full-time course research program offered by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
- Selection is purely based on merit basis only.
- l Ranking will be done based on undergraduate & postgraduate marks and short
- written test followed by Personal interview.
- l Short written test and Personal interview will be conducted at IIFPT Thanjavur
- main campus or through online.
- l Reservation policy based on government norms.
- Should have passed a 4 years bachelors and a 2 years M.E./M.Tech degree in any of the following discipline like Food Technology/Food Science and Technology/ Food Safety and Quality Assurance/Food Science and Nutrition/Food Science and Quality Control/Food Process Engineering / Food Processing Technology / Process and Food Engineering/Food Technology and Management.
- l A candidate who has undergone course credit system with a minimum OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 7.00 out of 10 or 70% aggregate alone is eligible to apply. However for SC/ST candidates a pass in the qualifying degree is sufficient.