- Basic Python libraries
- Fundamentals of Linux operating system
Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI
Learn about data science, machine learning, python, artificial intelligence and more with the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI course.
24 Oct, 2021
Course Commencement Date
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI online course is a 7 monthly program offered by IIT Madras in collaboration with Intellipaat. The course is well-designed, and it offers domain expert instructor assistance 24*7. The combination of academic and practical knowledge enables individuals to advance their careers in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
This Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI training is designed to help students learn all of the fundamental and advanced abilities in the different methods and features used in the fields of Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning.
The Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI syllabus covers a wide range of topics, such as Python, Data Analysis, Data Science, AI, MLOps, GIT, Data Wrangling, Story Telling, SQL, Machine Learning, NLP, Prediction algorithms, PySpark, Data visualization, Model, etc. After the completion of the course, candidates will get a joint certificate from IIT Madras and Intellipaat.
- Certification from Intellipaat
- Soft Skills Training
- Self-Paced Learning
- 24*7 Support
- 400 Hrs of Applied Learning
- IIT Madras Alumni Status
- 50+ Industry Projects & Case Studies
- Guaranteed 3 Interviews by Intellipaat
- 7 months duration
- Online learning
- Live sessions
- Case studies
- Real world experience
- Peer chat
Who it is for
- Students with a bachelor's degree are eager to learn about AI and data science.
- IT workers interested in a career change as Artificial Intelligence Engineers, Software Engineers or Data Scientists.
- Professionals looking to advance in their IT careers.
- Experts in Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.
- Project managers, developers for freshers who want to work in the fields of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
Certification Qualifying Details
After the successful completion of the course along with all the assessments included in the course, candidates will get a completion certificate from IIT Madras & Intellipaat.
What you will learn
After completing the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI course, candidates will learn how to build strategies based on technologies and frameworks to create AI solutions that will help the company thrive. Candidates will also understand the challenges and build models based on the data collected, as well as lead a team of Data Scientists.
To get admission to the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI online course, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1. Open the official course page by following the link below.(https://intellipaat.com/advanced-certification-data-science-artificial-intelligence-iit-madras)
Step 2. Signup/Login on intellipaat portal with your credentials.
Step 3. Click on the Apply Now button and fill in the required information and submit the application.
Step 4. The admission panel will select the candidates and the selected candidates will get an admission offer letter.
Step 5. Enter billing details and pay the course fee by preferred payment options.
Preparatory Sessions - Python & Linux
- What is Version Control?
- Types of Version Control System
- Introduction to SVN
- Introduction to Git
- Git Lifecycle
- Common Git commands
- Working with branches in Git
- Merging branches
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Git workflow
Python with Data Science
- Introduction to Data Science using Python
- Python basic constructs
- Maths for DS-Statistics & Probability
- OOPs in Python (Self paced)
- NumPy for mathematical computing
- SciPy for scientific computing
- Data manipulation
- Data visualization with Matplotlib
- Machine Learning using Python
- Supervised learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Python integration with Spark (Self paced)
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Time Series Forecasting
- Central tendency
- Hypothesis testing
- Probability definitions and notation
- Joint probabilities
- The sum rule, conditional probability, and the product rule
- Bayes theorem
Machine Learning & Prediction Algorithms
- Machine Learning using Python
- Supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning
- Dimensionality reduction
- Time-series forecasting
Data Science at Scale with PySpark
- Introduction to Big Data and Apache Spark
- Apache Spark framework and RDDs
- PySpark SQL and Data Frames
- Introduction to Hive
AI & Deep Learning using TensorFlow
- Introduction to Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Multi-layered Neural Networks
- Artificial Neural Networks and various methods
- Deep Learning libraries
Deploying Machine Learning Models on Cloud (MLOps)
- Why and when do we need MLOps
- AI pipelines
- Training, tuning and serving on AI platform
- Kube Flow pipelines on AI platform
- CI/CD for Kube Flow pipelines
Data Visualization with Tableau
- Introduction to data visualization
- Architecture of Tableau
- Working with metadata and data blending
- Creation of sets
- Working with filters
- Organizing data and visual analytics
- Working with mapping
- Working with calculations and expressions
- Working with parameters
- Charts and graphs
- Dashboards and stories
- Tableau Prep
- Integration of Tableau with R and Hadoop
Data Analysis with MS Excel
- Entering data
- Referencing in formulas
- Name range
- Understanding logical functions & conditional formatting
- Important formulas in Excel
- Working with Dynamic table
- Data transformation for analysis
- Working with charts for data visualization
- Pivot tables in Excel
- Working with Macros in Excel and working with VBA
Data Wrangling with SQL
- Introduction to SQL
- Database normalization and entity-relationship model
- SQL operators
- Working with SQL: Join, tables, and variables
- Deep dive into SQL
- Working with Subqueries
- SQL views, functions, and stored procedures
Natural Language Processing and its Applications
- Overview of Natural Language Processing and text mining
- Text mining, cleaning, and processing
- Text classification
- Sentence structure, sequence tagging, sequence tasks, and language modelling
- Introduction to semantics and vector space models
- Dialogue systems
How it helps
Candidates pursuing Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI training will be benefited in the following ways:
- Candidates will learn how to design and develop Machine Learning models to generate intelligence for the company's products and services.
- Students will get a certificate of completing the course from IIT Madras and intellipaat.
- Candidates will learn how to extract data from various sources in order to do business analysis, as well as produce dashboards, reports, and metrics to track the company's success.
Intellipaat is the course provider of the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI online training.
IIT Madras offers the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI course.
The duration of the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI online course is 7 months.
The learning format of the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI training is an online Bootcamp.
Candidates will receive a lecture recording if they miss the Advanced Certification in Data Science and AI lecture.
Courses of your interest
More Courses by IIT Madras
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.