- 3 days ago: IGNOU launches MA in Sustainability Science programme in online mode Read More
- 3 days ago: IGNOU December TEE 2022 hall ticket issued at ignou.ac.in; steps to download Read More
- 22 Nov 2022: IGNOU opens applications for BEd, PhD, BSc entrance exam on ignou.ac.in; apply by December 20 Read More
- 15 Nov 2022: IGNOU re-registration for January 2023 session begins; how to apply Read More
- 15 Nov 2022: IGNOU 2022 admission for July session closes today; Apply at ignou.ac.in Read More
- Mode: Distance
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Science Hospitality Administration is minimum 2 years and maximum 4 years duration course offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University. This programme has been designed to provide technical and professional expertise in the areas of managing the hotel and hospitality services. This is a unique programme offered in collaboration with the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) as a pilot project.
- B.Sc. Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHMCT and IGNOU; OR Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from AICTE approved Institutes affiliated with recognized Universities
- 3-Year Diploma in Hotel Management from NCHMCT + Graduation in any stream;
- Faculty for Hotel Management Institutes fulfilling any of the above qualifications with minimum two years of teaching/industry experience.