- Data Analytics
- Jupyter Notebook
Accounting Data Analytics with Python
Become an Accounting Analytics expert with the Accounting Data Analytics with Python online course by Coursera. Master Python and business data preparation.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Accounting Data Analytics with Python Programme by Coursera has been developed for the candidates who are looking to build proficiency in the Python language, especially for business intelligence and analytics. Provided in partnership with the University of Illinois, the programme aims to utilize Python’s robust computational capabilities and libraries. It focuses heavily on working with multiple domains of accounting data, be it EDGAR financial statement data, stock data, or point-of-sale data.
The Coursera Accounting Data Analytics with Python Training covers fundamental Python programming skills like functions, conditional statements, loops, and mathematical operators. Moreover, since the course is a part of UIUC’s Master of Business Administration Degree, a greater emphasis is placed on data visualization and presentation. Furthermore, certification training also covers data structuring and manipulation, along with Python and SQL integration.
Lastly, the Accounting Data Analytics with Python Training Course is a 100 percent online learning experience that allows you to learn and train at your convenience. Along with the video lectures, you will have a collection of reading material carefully curated by Coursera at your disposal. Upon course completion, you will receive an industry revered Coursera Certificate.
- Shareable Certificate
- 100% online
- Flexible deadlines
- Intermediate Level
- Free enrolment
- Approx. 32 hours to complete
- Self paced online learning
- Community forum
- Course completion certificate
- Lifetime access to course material
Course and certificate fees
You can opt for Accounting Data Analytics with Python course free of cost if you choose the option of auditing the course during application. Some content, like graded tests and lessons, may be locked if you audit the course. Also, you won’t receive the course completion certificate while auditing the course. To unlock such content, you need to purchase the course.
Accounting Data Analytics with Python Fee Structure:
Rs. 10,107 (plus GST)
Rs. 10,107 (plus GST)
certificate providing authority
You need to pass all the assigned tasks in the curriculum or secure a cumulative graded course passing threshold to earn a Coursera certificate for the Accounting Data Analytics with Python Programme. In addition, you need to buy a subscription. The deadline to earn the certification is 180 days, and failing to do so means you will have to buy the course for certification again.
What you will learn
On completion of the Accounting Data Analytics with Python Training Course, you will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Python fundamentals, data types, loops, and its various use cases in the field of accounting
- Proficiency in writing Python code and visualizing one- and two-dimensional data using libraries such as Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Mastery in working with Pandas Dataframe to read and save Dataframes, filter functions, apply pivot table functions, and calculate descriptive statistics
- Knowledge of working with SQL data in Python
- Expertise in manipulating and structuring data using Python Libraries like NumPy and Pandas
- Expertise in creating and utilizing a group of functions, which are also known as modules
- Working knowledge of creating and interacting with relational databases (RDBMS) in Python
To enroll in the Accounting Data Analytics with Python course, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Course page.
2. When the page opens, log in through your credentials, or Google or Facebook account
3. On the top left, you’ll find the “Enroll for free” button. Click on it.
4. Make a choice between Purchase Course and Audit only options
6. Auditing the course will take you to course lessons. If you choose the “Purchase course” option, it will take you to a payment gateway. Make the payment and open the course.
Filling the form
To join the Accounting Data Analytics with Python Programme by Coursera, sign up on Coursera with your Facebook/Google account. Access the free to audit option to view the course material. Enroll in the course for free and then upgrade to view graded assignments and to earn a course certificate.
Introduction to Python Programming
- Python Data Structures
- Working with Python Data Structure
- Python Loops
Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Python Functions
- Conditional Statements in Python
- Writing Python Programs
Data Analysis with Python
- Python File IO
- Working with the Pandas DataFrame
- Descriptive Statistics
Production Data Analytics
- Introduction to Data Preparation Techniques
- Linear Regression in Python
Visualisation in Python
- Plotting with Python
- 1-Dimensional Data Visualisation
- Group and Constraint validation
Databases in Python
- Data Persistence
- Advanced Concepts
- Python Database Programming
You can apply for financial assistance by Coursera, in case you cannot afford to pay the Accounting Data Analytics with Python Programme fee. Submit an application providing information about your financial situation, educational credentials, and future aspirations. The approval or denial of your submission can take nearly 15 days.
How it helps
The Coursera Accounting Data Analytics with Python Training course principally trains you to grasp the fundamentals of Python programming in the context of accounting data. You will gain familiarity with concepts like arithmetic operators and loops, along with why Python programming is essential to the accounting domain.
The Accounting Data Analytics with Python course curriculum encompasses all essential components to help you establish yourself as a Python programming expert. During the course, you will acquire an in-depth understanding of many Python modules and libraries, which the course quizzes and reading material will help you solidify. Upon course completion, an industry-recognized course completion certificate is also provided, which can be used to embellish your resume or LinkedIn profile.
Analytics can be applied in Accountings to reveal valuable insights, identify avenues to improve and increase a company’s efficiency, and most importantly, manage risks.
It entirely depends upon your type of enrollment. Candidates who have opted for auditing the course, might not be able to access some of the course material. They ended up purchasing the certificate to get complete access.
If you purchase the certificate, you will get access to all course elements of the Accounting Data Analytics with Python training. Upon successful course completion, you will be awarded a certificate, which will adorn your Coursera accomplishment page. Since the certificate is printable and shareable, you can add it to your LinkedIn profile, CVs, and resume with ease.
Students who can’t afford to pay the course fee get the option of financial aid. They have to apply for the aid by clicking on an option that’s next to the ‘Enroll’ button, fill up the application, and wait for the approval.
The course fee for Coursera’s Accounting Data Analytics with Python Course is Rs 10,107. You can audit this course for free, but access to some content will be restricted.
Courses of your interest
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.