About FORE School of Management, Delhi
FORE School of Management (FSM) is a B-School which was incorporated in 1981 as a non-profit institution. The programmes that FSM offers develop multiple skills including managerial decision-making, problem-solving, analytical reasoning, communications, creativity and innovation. FSM has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to building leaders in today's global business environment. It offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM). FORE School of Management courses includes Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Management(International Business), Post Graduate Diploma in Management(Financial Management) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management(Big Data Analytics) and Full-Time Fellow Program in Management (FPM).
FORE School of Management Highlights
|Name of the Institute||FORE School of Management|
|Shortname||FSM Delhi/FORE School|
|Year of Establishment||1981|
|Programmes Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
Post Graduate Diploma in Management(International Business)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management(Financial Management)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management(Big Data Analytics)
Full-Time Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
|Entrance Exam Accepted||CAT/XAT/GMAT|
FSM is located in the heart of South Delhi, at Adhitam Kendra, B 18, NRPC Colony, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the closest airport to FSM, located about 15.3 km away. Nearest railway station to FSM is Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station, located about 8.3 km away. Nearest bus station to FSM is Katwaria Sarai Bus Station, located about 1.7 km away.
Fore School News/Update/Event
|FORE International Business Conference (FIBC) 2020||November 27 to November 28, 2020|
|Last date of application for PGDM programme||December 21, 2020|
Accreditations and Collaborations:
The PGDM courses at FSM are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
FSM has been granted SAQS Accreditation.
FSM has collaborated with the following institutions:
ESC Rennes School of Business, France
ESCE International Business School, Paris, France
Vietnam National University – HCM- University of Law and Economics, Vietnam
Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal
STI University, Yangon, Myanmar
The University of California, Riverside (IEP), USA
The University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden
European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg
Northampton University, United Kingdom
Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
- FORE Delhi is accredited by the SAQS.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
TEDx FORE School- TEDx team at FSM invites eminent speakers, organises and manages TEDx events. The objective of TEDx events is to spark thoughts and discussion about new ideas, to showcase active involvement in promoting a culture of community learning and to further instil a positive approach towards life.
Antar- Antar is the Social Responsibility Committee of FSM. Its aim is to imbibe a greater sense of community participation, helping the society and spreading love and positivity around. Team Antar has actively built long-lasting relationships with various NGOs, shelter homes, old age homes in pursuant of its social objectives.
Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED)- CED primarily aims at fostering creativity and innovation among students and help them build an entrepreneurial mindset. The team organizes activities, workshops, seminars and competitions on a regular basis to help the management students to give shape to their ideas and formulate business plans for implementation in the long run.
Corporate Interaction Division (CID)- The Corporate Interaction Division (CID) is the face of FSM to the industry. It aims at bridging the gap between academia and the corporate world. The team organizes interactive sessions to gain experiential learning through Anubhuti, a forum in which senior corporate professionals and leaders share their practical business experiences with students.
FORE Alumni Network (FAN)- FAN provides a platform for the alumni to network and interact with the students, faculty members and the management. FAN aims at creating and sustaining a mutually beneficial relationship between the institute and its alumni network.
FORE Career Division (FCD)- FCD coordinates and manages the placement drive at FSM. It facilitates corporate exposure for the students. This division aims at identifying employee needs and matching them with the credentials of the students at FORE, through a series of planned processes, communications and activities.
FORE Sports and Cultural Division (FSCD)- FSCD aims at organizing various sports and cultural events throughout the year. Various intra-college events like cricket, Chess, Carrom, Table tennis, Badminton etc. are conducted by them.
FORE Technical Division (FORETech)- FORETech is the committee that comes with the mission to act as a mediator, providing students of FSM to gain insight about the latest technological enhancements happening across the globe. They make efforts to incorporate IT flavour amidst business events.
FOREWord- FOREWord is the student editorial board of FSM. They have to keep a track of all the events happening at FORE. FORE Word team handle the publication of the quarterly newsletter- FOREprints by facilitating the write-up of the events. It also organizes various literary events like vocabulary quizzes, debates, article-writing competitions, extempore etc.
Nexus- The core objective of this committee is to provide a platform for the intellectual, creative and cultural developments of the students. The idea is to challenge students to push their limits in order to meet the requirements of a demanding environment in which students as a participant or an organiser could exercise their creative and competitive abilities.
Think Tank- Think Tank is the Business Competitions' Committee. It is one of the core student committees at FSM which organises business events in the form of multi-domain quizzes, case study competitions and simulations.
FORE Connect- FORE Connect is a forum conceived with an aim to develop a mutually beneficial relationship with the students at FSM and the outside world. It acts as an ambassador of the Institute by inspiring and raising aspirations of future students of the Institute as well as alumni by sharing their own and their batch mates experiences. FORE Connect utilizes important social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube etc. to articulate life and experiences at FORE and respond to requests of the aspiring and prospective candidates/students.
FORE Economy and Finance Forum (FEFF)- FEFF is a Special Interest Group formed by the students of FSM. It aims to evoke interest, provide knowledge and inform the students about happenings in the world of economy and finance. The society strives to prepare students for the looming challenges that await young business professionals entering the world of finance.
FORE Operations and Strategy Group (FOSTRA)- FOSTRA seeks to equip the world of Operations and Strategy with resources and dissemination of information. Initiatives from FOSTRA helps students to learn the nuances of operations and risk management along with insights into building strategy and understanding the art of negotiation.
International Business Forum (IBF)- IBF represent the international business community at FSM. IBF helps aspiring managers to understand the global dynamics, and hence cope in a diverse workforce. tHEY aim to bridge the gap between the learning in classrooms and its application in real-world scenarios.
Personality Enhancement Cell (PEC)- PEC is a student-driven committee with the aim of preparing and grooming students for placements activities. The committee achieves so by organizing various activities and events.
SIG-HR - The main aim of the SIG-HR is to spearhead activities that could remove the traditional myths surrounding HR as a function and to create awareness regarding the importance of HR function in the current business scenario.
SIGMa- The Special interest group for Marketing (SigMa) organizes marketing related events throughout the academic year and invites imminent faces from the Corporate World to interact with the batch.
SIG-IP - Special Interest Group- Investment and Portfolio (SIG-IP) aims at fulfilling students’ aspirations by providing them with the right opportunities, necessary exposure, along with imparting the requisite skill sets, in the domain of stock markets, risk management, investment analysis and portfolio management.
Courses & Fees
FORE School of Management Admission Process
FORE School of Management courses includes Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Management(International Business), Post Graduate Diploma in Management(Financial Management) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management(Big Data Analytics) and Full-Time Fellow Program in Management (FPM). According to the FORE School admission procedure, admission to all the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes is based on the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT, a written test conducted by the institute and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Full-Time Fellow Program in Management of FSM Delhi is based on CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/JRF-UGC/CSIR, academic record, performance in the interview. The detailed FSM Delhi admission procedure is given in this section:
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission
- Candidates have to apply and appear for CAT/GMAT/XATand obtain valid scores for FORE School of Management admission procedure.
- On the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT scores, candidates have to submit an online application on the website of FORE School of Management.
- Candidates shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience, Business Awareness, Written Ability Test and performance in Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the further FORE School admission process on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam and these shortlisted candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview and qualify it.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the institute level document verification and fee payment in order to confirm their FSM Delhi admission.
FSM Delhi FPM Admission
- Candidates should have a valid score in one of the following competitive examinations: CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/JRF-UGC/CSIR.
- According to the FORE School admission process, candidates have to submit the FSM Delhi online application form along with all the necessary documents on the website of the university.
- Aspirants who have not appeared in the above-mentioned exams have to apply and appear for FORE Entrance Test conducted by the FSM Delhi.
- CAT, GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF-UGC/CSIR scores of up to last two years only will be considered valid.
- Candidates will be short-listed for the further FORE School admission on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations and these above will be called for a personal interview for final selection.
- Next, candidates qualifying interview moves to the last stage of FORE School of Management admission process wherein they have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment.
- Final selection of the candidates for FSM Delhi admission will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance test, academic record, performance in the interview, university-level document verification and fee payment.
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
Exams and Cutoffs
An enriching experience at FORE
Last Seen: 06 May' 20
Joined On: 07 May' 16
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- PGDM Financial Management
Wonderful experiences and opportunities to remember.
Good ROI for the category
The library has a huge collection of books and reading resources. Apart from this, it has international journals and online databases of repute. Computing facilities are offered to academic administration officers, students, and faculty and the computer centre provides internet access to the members of FSM Delhi. The canteen is fully air-conditioned and serves ygienically prepared food to the students. The conference room is used for lectures by Guest Speakers, Exhibitions, Seminars, MDP programmes, etc. The details about the FORE School of Management facilities are given below in details:
- Library- The library at FORE School of Management has full-text access to over thousands of international journals and online databases of repute. The library is well equipped with the latest IT tools and equipment to collect, store, retrieve, and disseminate information. Several computer systems are installed to access library resources and services.
- Auditorium- FSM has a well-furnished fully air-conditioned auditorium (Virajam) with state of the art audio, video facilities and a seating capacity of 300 students. The auditorium is available for visiting faculty members, the conduct of various functions to facilitate student’s activities.
- Conference Hall- FSM Delhi has a well furnished and very spacious fully air-conditioned Conference Hall with state of the art audio, video facilities with a capacity to accommodate more than 100 participants/students. The hall is available for the conduct of various lectures by Guest Speakers, Exhibitions, Seminars, MDP programmes and conferences.
- Classrooms- FORE School of Management has fully air-conditioned, well furnished adequate classrooms with state of the art audio, video facilities for presentations and discussions etc.
- Computer Centre- The Computer Centre has state-of-the-art computing facilities that are available to academic administration officers, Students, and Faculty. It includes branded PCs/Laptops with SUN, IBM, DELL and HP servers connected through Ethernet LAN. All these nodes have access to the Internet through a 90 MBPS dedicated leased line on Fibre optics. Facilities for printing through high-speed Color/Mono LaserJet Network printers and Scanning are available.
- Canteen- A fully air-conditioned canteen is functioning within the premises of FORE School to serve hygienically prepared food. Delicious, hygienic and wholesome food is provided, catering to the needs of various students, staff and faculty.
- Sports Facility- FSM has sufficient dedicated space with latest equipment and instruments for indoor and outdoor games, e.g., Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton and Chess.
- Language Laboratory- Standalone Language Laboratory at FORE School of Management is well equipped to nurture and facilitate effective language learning. The use of the Interactive English software along with headsets with mic is very useful for students, learning languages for communication.
(Rank 20th in Private)
Questions related to FORE School of Management, Delhi
10th 72% , 12th 53% , BBA 65% i finished my graduation 2018 without work experience if i get above 97% in CAT score any possibility to get admission in FSM or any other tier 1 colleges in india ( except IIM) . by the time of my college entry my age will be 26...
Assuming you are a General Category Aspirant, at 97-99 percentile being from a Non Engineering Background you do stand a chance to secure a Call from one of the Top MBA Institutes like IIM or FMS Delhi, however with an satisfactory to average academic record, I believe you may loose certain credits there. However, do keep hope as you still stand a chance to secure a place in one of the Good Management Institutes like Top IITs like SJSOM, VGSOM, DMS IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IEM IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee and so on, as well as MDI Gurgaon, IMT Ghaziabad and many other Excellent Private Institutes and Universities accepting CAT Score for MBA Admissions.
For more information about Top Ranking MBA Institutes accepting CAT do follow the links below
Which college is better for pgdm marketing LBSIM(DELHI), BIMTECH(NOIDA) Or FORE(DELHI)? Please tell and do rank
FORE is better option in comapre to others.
FORE> LBSIM> BIMTECH
FSM admission .procedure and suitability
Fore School of Management (FSM) is a B-school located in South Delhi. It provides many courses related to management like PGDM, FPM, PGDM International Business etc for its students. You have not specified the name if the course and hence it is difficult to answer your query. The admission to PGDM course takes place by shortlisting candidates based on their CAT percentile/XAT percentile/GMAT score, then these shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview and then final selection is done on basis of many factors like CAT score, work experience, Written Ability test and Personal Interview Performance etc. In case of FPM course, candidate are selected for selection interview based on their score in one of the following competitive examinations: CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/JRF-UGC/CSIR/ FORE Entrance Test, the shortlisted candidates are then called for Personal Interview based on several selection factors like academic record, performance in above mentioned tests etc.
Hope it helps.
score expected by college this year
fore school of management is one of the pioneer institute in india, according to NIRF the colleges ranks 34th position among mba colleges in india. for mba admission cat/xat or gmat score is excepted. however cutoff score changes every year and it also depends on questions difficulty level, number of participants etc, however for cat/xat you need to get more than 85 percentile, for gmat 600+ score is a good score to get calls.
how is fore school of management,new Delhi
FORE School of management is one of the leading B Schools of country for CAT percentile 80/85 %tile onwards in terms of - ROI, Faculty, placement, alumni network and location being heart of Delhi & close proximity of NCR and well connected with other parts of the country compared to many B Schools. Comparing will depends on what offers you may have and what type of B Schools you are eyeing. Many students opt for FORE when compared to some of the young IIMs.
FORE School of Management Admission 2021 - FORE School of Management has ex....
FPM at FORE: Creating Academic Leaders - FORE School of Management, New Del....
FORE School of Management Final Placement Report: FORE School of Management....
FORE School of Management announced PGDM admissions for the academic year 2....
Institute: FORE School of Management, New DelhiEstablished in the year 19....
Institute: FORE School of Management, DelhiFORE School of Management is l....
FORE School of Management, New Delhi is one of the noted B-schools in the....
NEW DELHI - FORE School of Management has started the admission process for....
NEW DELHI, SEPTEMBER 12: FORE School of Management, New Delhi, organized a ....
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: