- 01 Jun 2021: FORE School of Management opens admission to FPM programme for 2021-22 batch Read More
CAT +2 More
Self Sponsored Category - Rs. 15.98 Lakh
Company Sponsored Category - Rs. 23.97 Lakh
A one-time Registration Fee of Rs. 22,000.
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Accreditation: NBA , SAQS
- Offered by: Directorate of Training and Technical Education, New Delhi
The two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management is an AICTE approved Programme. It is designed to train and groom the future managers who can successfully handle the complex business environment. the course is accredited by NBA.
- Short listing for the selection Process is based on CAT-2020 percentile/ XAT-2021 percentile/ GMAT Score.
- Final selection is based on CAT/XAT percentile/ GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience, Business Awareness, Written Ability and performance in Personal Interview (PI). (Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute).
- Personal interviews are conducted by experienced faculty and professional from the industry to ensure that the selected candidates perform well during their PGDM programme and subsequently achieve success professionally
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with MINIMUM 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2021 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Friday, October 1, 2021 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT-2020) conducted by IIMs, XAT-2021 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1 January 2019 and 20 January 2021.
Last Seen: 27 Apr' 21
Joined On: 06 Jun' 18
Education Interest: Commerce
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2022
Our college has good faculty members
- Batch of 2020
An enriching experience at FORE
- Batch of 2021
Wonderful experiences and opportunities to remember.
- Batch of 2021