- One Time Charges <= 45 Years: Rs. 54,000/-
- One Time Charges > 45 Years: Rs. 54,000/-
- Tuition Fees (Per Annum): Rs. 1,55,000/- (<= 45 Years and > 45 Years Age)
- Financial Assistance to Fellow Scholar (Per Annum): Rs. 4,68,000/- (<= 45 Years Age)
- Contingency grant @ Rs. 15, 000/- per year for 3rd and 4th year and one conference support up to Rs. 1,50,000/- (Maximum Rs. 1,80,000 during the programme): Rs. 45,000/- per annum for (<= 45 Years and > 45 Years Age)
|24 Feb, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Training and Technical Education, New Delhi
FORE School of Management, New Delhi offers a full-time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) approved by AICTE. The objective of this program is to enhance the body of knowledge in the research domain and its dissemination. It is aimed at admitting scholars with the exceptional academic background, strong motivation, discipline and having a strong inclination towards good quality research.
FPM at FORE offers specializations in the following Areas:
- Economics and Business Policy
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management
- International Business
- To be shortlisted for the selection interview, applicants must have a valid score of one of the following competitive examinations: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, GATE, GRE, GMAT, JRF-UGC/CSIR or the FORE Entrance Test (FET). FET will be conducted by FORE
- CAT, GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF-UGC/CSIR scores of up to last two years (i.e., a test is taken on or after 01 July 2017) only will be considered valid.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR percentile/FORE Entrance Test) will be called for a personal interview for final selection
- The candidates for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE. The degrees of candidates from foreign universities must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Similarly, the PGDM of Indian Institutions must be recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU or approved by AICTE.
- Master’s degree or it is equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA/CS along with a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Five-year Integrated Master’s degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average, obtained after completing the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch.) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point and add a minimum of two years of work experience.