Exams and Cutoffs
- Candidates have to appear for CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT/MAH-CET entrance exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the institute website.
- Shortlisting of applicants will be done.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Essay Writing Exercise and Situation Reaction Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in Essay Writing Exercise and Situation Reaction Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Library- The institute library has more than 5000 books and subscriptions to more than 20 serials from all over the world. Resources like online access to internet and online library access and multimedia terminals. The library is computerised. Printing and photocopying facility are also available.
- Labs- The Computer Lab is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure like latest generation computers, softwares like SPSS, ORACLE and NMS. All the PCs in all the labs are networked. A dedicated 50 Mbps Leased Line provides fast internet access.
- Sports- The institute has outdoor sports facilities like cricket, football and volleyball. Table tennis, carrom, wrestling and jogging ground facilities are also provided. A 1500 sq. ft. modern well equipped gymnasium is also established in the campus.
Unforgettable it is
Last Seen: 18 Sep' 16
Joined On: 18 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
Best in return on what you invest
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
Less time more knowledge
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
Grooming oneself for the corporate
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Questions related to MIT School of Technology Management, Pune
mba in hr is available in MIT PUNE college?
Hello dear student,
MIT Pune have many courses in Business and Management and as you have asked for a particular which is MBA in HR so I am sorry to tell you that dear student MIT Pune do not provide MBA in HR but it provide PGDM which is post graduate diploma in management in HR. While it provide MBA in many different streams like MBA in hospital and healthcare management . MBA in corporate and social responsibility management. MBA for engineers etc.
I hope this was helpful to you
thank you and best wishes
How is pgdm for dual specialisation In mit school of technology management(mitsot) need an honest review
PGDM in Dual Specialisation invites you to learn two fields in the same programme and increases your expertise by providing two specialised courses which is practically good. It expands the horizons of your knowledge. If you're concerned about the programme curriculum or the college, you can check the reviews here. Please check the link:
You can also check the college ranking through the link given below:
Hope it helps.
How is mitsot for marketing n finance dual degree?
MITSOT -marketing and fiancne, is an average management programme. The fee for the complete programme is around 7.2 lakh. the average placement package is around 3.5 lakh per annum for the programme. The faculty members for the programme are drawn from a pool of faculties involved in many other managment programme offered by the institute.
The institute has good industry ties and witnesses renowned companies in its recruiters' panel.
Is Indira school of business studies Pune is better than mit school of technology management for pgdm?
It depends on the programme you want to pursue. Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS), Pune offers PGDM in General Management and Marketing while MIT School of Telecom Management aka MITSOT offers PGDM in Finance, International Business, Marketing and Telecom Management. First, decide the course you're interested in pursuing. Second, check the curriculum of that particular programme and choose the one you find better in terms of course structure and curriculum. To know more about the institutes, you can check the links given below:
can i get admission in college i got 68% marks in MAT
Institute: MIT School of Telecom Management (MITSOT)MIT Pune’s MIT School....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: