WHAT IS ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT ?
PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Science/Engineering or in any other discipline along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme held by the various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT
- Environment Managers are entrusted with the responsibility of identifying environmental problems and finding appropriate solutions.
- There is a need to restrict and regulate the exploitation and utilisation of natural resources besides assessing the impact of proposed projects and activities on the environment.
- There is a need to regenerate degraded environment and also to renew natural renewable resources apart from reviewing and revising existing technologies and making them eco-friendly.
- Environmental Pollution and Gradation are two areas which only skilled Environmental Managers can handle successfully.
- There is a need for Environment Managers capable of reducing the impact of extreme events and natural disasters and to make optimum utilisation of natural resources.
Some of the positions available for Environment Managers include:
Analyst – Environmental Management
Manager – Environmental Management
Environmental Management System - Assistant
Coastal Management Specialist
Environmental Technician – Supplier Management
- Eco Marketing
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Economics and Regulatory Framework
- Environmental Finance
- Environmental Impact Assessment and ISO 14001 Standards
- Environmental Law and Management
- Environmental Sampling and Data Analysis
- Fundamentals of Environment
- Natural Resource Conservation and Management
- Pollution and Disaster Management
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 75 Joined
- 3 Questions