WHAT IS OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ?
- 3 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institute or university, preferably with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Final year candidates may also apply provided they complete graduation within the stipulated schedule.
SCOPE OF OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Work as Operations Manager or Operations Executive in private and public sectors.
Operations managers work as policy makers as well as strategy planners of the business.
- Leadership for Policy Managers
- Macroeconomic Environment
- Managing People and Performance in Organisation
- Microeconomic for Policy Analysis
- Operations Research
- Organisational Behaviour
- Production and Operations Management
- Risk Management
- States Market and Globalisation
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Supply Chain Manager
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 1509 Joined
- 147 Questions