Admission Process and Documents Required for Online Programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
Accredited with NAAC 'A++' Grade, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, is a multidisciplinary research university. It is the 5th best university in India by NIRF 2021, having five campuses spread across three states in India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers a wide range of academic programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The university also offers numerous online degree programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels under the Amrita AHEAD.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham academic programmes are offered in the fields of Engineering, Management, Medicine, Biotechnology, Dentistry, Nanotechnology, Communication, Arts & Science, Education, etc. Online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are designed to deliver an all-rounded individualized learning trajectory to enhance and diversify a student’s career growth pathways. These courses are also designed to provide experiential learning to students and working professionals, enabling anytime access and flexibility with personalized mentorship and interactivity. If you are willing to enrol in Amrita AHEAD online degree courses, you must know the eligibility criteria and the admission process. To help you with this, we have brought you this article that will provide you with every detail of the admission process and documents required for online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
Why Choose Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for Admission in Online Degree Courses?
Online degree programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are offered jointly with Industry stalwarts and renowned national and international faculty that equip and expose students to address real-world applications. These online courses are cost-effective that include industry-aligned curricula providing an immersive learning experience to students. With Amrita AHEAD online courses, students will get:
- UGC entitled online degree programmes
- Learn from reputed national and international faculty
- An equivalent learning experience to on-campus programmes
- Hands-on laboratories
- Practise sessions
- Industry projects
- Interactive sessions with industry experts
- Placement opportunities
- Career assistance
What are the Online Courses Offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore?
Online Programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, are offered at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Undergraduate online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
Postgraduate online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Online Programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore?
Aspirants interested in pursuing online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, must meet the eligibility criteria to get admission to the course of their choice.
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or a 3-year diploma programme with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates below 55% marks are required to appear for a short interview.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added benefit for admissions.
Eligibility criteria for postgraduate online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
- Candidates should have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline/ a UG degree with mathematics with at least 50% or above marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates below 50% marks are required to sit for a short interview.
- Students in their final year are also eligible, with the last completed semester results.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage.
What is the Admission Process for Online Programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore?
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for their desired online degree courses. The admission process for online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is done online.
Admission details for Amrita AHEAD online degree programmes:
- Visit the official Amrita Online Admissions Portal - https://aoap.amrita.edu/ahead/index/
- Register yourself using Facebook/ Google account or by entering your email ID, mobile number, password, and selecting your programme.
- Post-registration, login by entering your email address and password; an online admission portal will open.
- Create your profile by providing your personal details
- Upload photograph and signature
- Enter your education qualifications and submit
- Pay the applicable fees.
Documents Required for Admission to Online Programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
For a successful admission process, you will need to upload the mandatory documents required when filling in the application form online. Here are the mandatory documents required for online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Academic documents needed based on the chosen programme
- Work experience document (if any)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Admission Process and Documents Required for Online Programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
Question: Is it worth pursuing online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore?
Pursuing online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, will give you the flexibility to study at your own pace, provide a world-class learning environment, with access to hands-on laboratories, practise sessions, industry projects, interactive sessions with industry experts, career support and more.
Question: Who can apply for online courses at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore?
Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 55% marks can pursue undergraduate online courses at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. For postgraduate online courses, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Question: How do I apply for online programmes at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore?
You need to register yourself by visiting the university portal and then fill up the admission form online by entering your personal and academic details, uploading mandatory documents and paying the applicable fees.
Question: Do I need to pay an admission fee for Amrita AHEAD online programmes?
No, you do not need to pay an admission fee when you apply. It is free.
Question: Whom do I contact in case of any need?
You can contact the university through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Call or WhatsApp (8590240617/ 8799367602/ 8240675235). You can even chat with the university through the chat window available on the website.