Admission Process 2021
Netaji Subhas University of Technology offers various technical and professional courses which are B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and PhD programme. Admission to B.Tech will be done through Joint Admission Counselling for admission to various colleges affiliated to Delhi Technological University. For MBA courses admission will be done through Common Management Admission Counselling (CMAC) on the basis of CAT score. M.Tech admissions will be done through GATE or written test conducted by NSUT. Admission process for the different courses offered by NSUT are discussed below:
- Admission to B.Tech programme is done through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) conducted by DTU, NSUT, IGDTUW on the basis of JEE Main rank. Therefore, candidates have to appear for JEE main.
- Register for Joint Admission Counselling.
- Candidates will be selected for NSUT on the basis of JEE main rank and choice of preferred college during the counselling.
- Admission for MBA programme will be offered on the basis of CAT score through centralised admission counselling conducted by Common Management Admission Counselling (CMAC) for admission to Delhi Technological University (DTU) , Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women(IGDTUW).
- Candidates have to appear for CAT.
- Register for the CMAC counselling process. Successfully registered candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT score for counselling process.Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of CAT score and choice made by them during the counselling process.
- Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of GATE score or written test conducted by NSUT.
- Candidates have to register for the M.Tech programme on the official website of the institute through an online application form.
- Selected candidates have to appear in the counselling process conducted by NSUT itself.
- Final admission to the candidates will be offered on merit basis as per the GATE score. Afterwards if no candidates having a GATE score is available then, remaining seats will be filled on the basis of merit of NSUT examination.
- Admission to P.h.D. programme will be done on the basis of written test and interview conducted by NSUT.
- Candidates have to apply for PhD Admission Online Application Form available on the website of NSUT.
- Candidates who have qualified the written test will be called for the interview process. The minimum qualifying marks for the written test are 50%.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the merit list having weightage from the written test (70%) and interview (30%).
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|13 Mar, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 08 Apr, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on May 8, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 May, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on June 5, 2021 | Mode: Online|
|08 May, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2021||Exam - SAT Subject Tests available on this date | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 12 Feb, 2021||Application - For exam to be conducted on March 13, 2021 | Mode: Online|
NSUT Delhi has been admitting students to its undergraduate programs on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) - MAIN, which is been conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year.