SOE CUSAT Admission 2021
School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam (Also known as: SOE CUSAT)
College of Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 17 Questions & Answers
SOE CUSAT Admission Process 2021
- Candidates will have to appear for Common Admission Test conducted by SOE-CUSAT. This test comprises of 250 objective type multiple choice questions based on Plus Two syllabus.
- The admission to the B.Tech programme is based on the score in this test.
- Candidates have to appear for GATE Entrance Exam.
- Rank lists for M. Tech. programmes are prepared on the basis of the valid GATE Score.
- Final selection will be based on the rank lists prepared.
- Candidates without GATE Score will be considered only if sufficient numbers of applicants with valid GATE Score are not available. Candidates without valid GATE score and sponsored candidates will have to appear for a Department Admission Test (DAT) conducted in the Department/School concerned.
For M.Tech (Part Time):
- Candidates will have to appear for a Department Admission Test (DAT) conducted in the Department/School concerned.
- The admission to the M.Tech Part Time programmes is on the basis of the score in Departmental Admission Test, the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and work experience.
SOE CUSAT View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admissions will be based on the rank in the admission test, conducted for the purpose. Selected candidates will have to undergo remedial courses as decided by the University.