Is CUSAT and SOE CUSAT are different colleges?
Cochin university of science and technology(CUSAT) and school of engineering, cochin university of science and technology(SOE CUSAT) are two different colleges. CUSAT is a university and SOE CUSAT is a engineering college under CUSAT that is SOE CUSAT is affiliated to CUSAT. Please click the below link to know more
is college of engineering ernakulam is better than some of our NITS?
National institute of technology(s) (NITs) are among of the most esteemed universities of our nation. There must be several other institutions that are way ahead in terms of education than NIT but college of engineering Ernakulam can't be considered more effective than NIT(s).
Best of luck !
can I get admission in Cusat with 65 percentage Marks in +2 board exams ?
- For admission in engineering a candidate must have passed 10+2 with atleast 45% with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and must score 45% marks in Mathematics individually.
- For admission in B.tech Instrumentation a candidate must have passed 10+2 with atleast 60% marks with Mathemactics, Physics and Chemistry and must score 55% marks individually in mathematics.
- For admission in naval architecture and ship building a candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks with Maths, physics and chemistry and must have 50% marks in maths.
- For admission in B.tech polymer science & engineering a candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics, physics and chemistry 50% aggregate and must have 50% marks in maths.
- For admission in marine engineering a candidate must pass with 60% with maths, physics and chemistry and must have 50% marks in english.
With your overall percentage you are eligible to get admission but you must also get minimum percentage in the concerned subject individually.You can check that with the provided information.And you must appear CUSAT CAT 2020 exam and qualify in the exam because the admission is based on merit in CUSAT CAT 2020.
How good is it branch of cusat according to placement?
The placements of CS, IT, and safety are good. Almost all of the students, who don't have backlogs got placed. Many companies of CS, IT, and safety visit the campus. The placement of EC branch is average because fewer core companies visit here. But many of them got placed in the IT companies. The placement of civil and mechanical is not good. Less number of core companies of the mechanical and civil visit the campus.
My JEE main NTA score is 74 % can I get addmission in CUSAT?
There is no chance to get CUSAT for your JEE Mains percentile according to previous years cutoff trends. Better to try for private colleges which accepts the JEE Mains percentile for giving admission in the colleges.
Click the below link for more details.
Hope this clears your doubts :)
All the best!!
My CUSAT CAT rank under MSM category is 1260.Should I get admission at Cusat SOE for B-tech instrumentation or communications
Yes you might have some chances of getting this opportunity ,
Hope for the best and have patience.
ALL THE BEST
HOPE THIS HELP
My MSM category rank in cusat 2018 is 1300 i have any chance to get free seat in any college
yes forsure you will get seat un any college for this rank easily. as your rank is good enough to get eligible for good colleges all the best have a great future ahead.
Is soe cusat good for pursuing cse
Yes, soe cusat is good for persuing cse in terms of both education and placement.it has highly qualified faculties and many opportunities for cs students.it has also better placement.
Hope This Helps.
How much fees for student who qualify the CUSAT common admission test (BTech) ???
The per annum fee for different B.Tech branches are CUSAT, Ernakulam Campus through CUAST CAT are :
- B.Tech.(Civil Engg., Computer Science &Engg., Electrical and Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Information Technology, Mechanical Engg., Safety & Fire Engg.) - Rs. 45600 per annum.
- B.Tech.(Marine Engg.) - Rs. 198255 per annum
- B.Tech.(Naval Architecture & Ship Building) - Rs. 15720 per annum
- B.Tech.(Instrumentation Tech.) - Rs. 18290 per annum.
- B.Tech.(Polymer Science and Engg.) - Rs. 15020 per annum.
All the best!
How many college there in CUSAT
please click on the link below to get the list of the colleges under CUSAT